06

love in tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Boo !"

 

I flinched on my seat before turning to the voice, just to find myself leaning to the back. Jongin's face is just an inch from me. He smiles as he take his seat next to me. I stared at him as he put his bag and other things on its places. "Stop staring, I know Im charming" He glanced at me and shoot me a wink. I scrunched up my face and look back toward my notebook. "You are not that charming.." I mumbled. "Are you sure ? The last time I remember when you called me in the middle of the night-" "Hey !" I cut him off, making him grinned. "Are you okay now ?" He asked and I just shrugged.


"Never been better"


"I dont think so.. ?" He said, unsure as he eye-ing my hand. I follow his gaze and find my ring finger is bleeding. A gasped come out from my mouth but before I could do anything- Jongin already grab my hand and take something inside of his pocket. "Jongin- its okay I can do it-" "Stay still, will you ?" He said sternly and I eventually gives up- letting him put a bandaged around my bleeding finger.


"I always have this things with me" He said as he finished wrapping my finger. "Being a dancer is not an easy thing to do" Jongin raised his hand and pulled his sleeve, showing me his scar around his hands. My eyes widened at the scene. "Is it.. is it hurt ?" I frowned, suddenly remember the scar I have around my body. I didnt even know where all that scars come from. Its like I have been beaten before- but I can remember anything about getting hurt physically. "Ofcourse its hurt, it leave a scar for a reason,  do you have any ?" He suddenly asked


"I..I have" I said, avoiding his gaze and stared at my emtpy page of notebook. "But I dont know where it come from"


"What do you mean ? All scar cant be forgotten"


"But I did. I forgot"


"Good then. I dont think you will be able to handle it once you remember.."


"Pardon me ?"


"Nothing" He flashed me his smile, leaving me to hundreds of question lingered in my head. 

"Are you saying I have found you ? I dont understand ! You suddenly appear saying that you are going to disappear bacause I have found you ? Where ?" I said in bewildered as I stared at him.


He shook his head with a smile written on his face, "Do you.. want to stay a bit more longer ?" Jongdae asked, with a little of hope written on his face. "I can.. ?", He nod as he extend his hand toward me, "Take my hand and close your eyes. Im going to bring you to my world" Jongdae said as I put my hand on his and his finger wrapped around mine instantly. "Are you sure about this, Jiyu ?"


"Why wont I ?" My eyebrows raised in question, "Because everyone need to wait for you to come back.." He said, being unsure. "I dont want to burden you-" "Then if I dont follow you, will you stay a bit more longer and didnt disappear ?" I cut him off, leaving his dumbfounded. 


"I.. I cant do that"


I frowned, "Why ?"


"Lets say it is the power of nature"


"Its not even funny"


"Because Im saying the truth. Just like how the rose's thorn could hurt you" He said as he pulled me closer to him and I close my eyes, "Han Jiyu.."


"Uhm ?"


"Open your eyes"


I open my eyes and I find myself sleeping on my desk in the class.

 

The window are not closed, making the curtain dancing graciously with the wind. I look up and put my hands down on my lap. The sky looks dim and sun is about to set down- giving me a hint that it is about to get dark. It takes me awhile before I realised that I am wearing an earphone- listening to some old ballad song. It feels like dejavu- this scene I am in. It feel unreal but so real at the same time..


"Han Jiyu !" I turned my head to the source of voice. The class is empty, just me, music, the wind and the empty air around me. I take off the earphone and put them on my desk along with the mp3 before turning them off. I wait for the person to come in as the wind blow my hair, slightly covering my vision.


"Hanjiyu Hanjiyu !" Finally the door opened loudly- enough to shocked the hell out of me. I jumped on my seat as the boy running to my desk and grab a sit infront of me, "Guess what guess what !" He said excitedly, taking out a piece of paper or an envelope- Im not sure.


"..What ?" This boy looks familiar. The eyes, especially the plump lips and the way he's calling after my name. "I got accepted as a trainee !" He said, literally screaming and suddenly I feels my head getting hurt as hell. "W-what-" "I got accepted for the audition ! Oh my.. I have been wanting to be accepted and I finally got to be one !!" He suddenly stands up and jumped around. I remained seat there- unmoved, shocked. 


"That.. thats great..

 

..Jongin"


That name slipped out from my lips. In a second- everything flashed in my head in less than a second. That name.. Kim Jongin.. he..


"Yah- why are you so quiet ? A fever ?" He rest his palm on my forehead and I flinched- standing up making my seat leaving a screech sound. "H-hey.." He stuttered as I stared at him. I started to realised how familiar he is. How it feels like to be in the past- a part of my memory. The lost one.


"J-Jongin.."


"Gosh you scared me" He ruffles his hair before smirking, making my heart skips. He is Kim Jongin. He really is him. But why.. why did Jongdae bring me to this place- why-


"Oh.. your phone" Jongin point to my buzzing phone as I put it on silent. I quickly hit the green button and put the phone by my ear- "Hello-"


"Han Jiyu I warned you not to come home late again- didnt I ?" A weird strength of fear raked into my body, making the old phone slipped from my hand and fall on the floor. "Oh is that your dad ?" Jongin whisper in panic. Why is he screaming like that ? Was my dad really like this before ? He sounds mad, and scary. I put my hands on my chest, feeling how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter