07

love in tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They keep giving me pills. Most of them are for relaxing my body cause they said I keep acting without thinking. The thing is- I cant remember anything stupid that I have done like- trying to drowned myself to death. Maybe a part of me remember the past- that is when I tried to kill myself. A sighed come out from my lips as every memory flashed in my mind vividly.


I remember how my dad throw a vase right to my mum's head and she collapsed to the floor. Her blood pooling around her head- and she was like that for two days- in my room. I remember getting scold by Jongin for not going to school for two days with no reason. I didnt even say anything- except for hugging myself in fear as I stared at her corpse for two days straight.


I stared at the thin air as tears slowly flow out from my eyes. God, its hurt. Its hurt even more after knowing that my mum's body is somewhere around the unknown dark and silent forest. Alone. My hands gripping on the bed sheet as I hiccuped and my cries slowly getting louder. I hate myself for being so stupid. I could have save her life at the moment. I could tell Jongin everything the night he called me. 

But I didnt.


My head buried in between my knees as I keep on crying my heart out. I screamed to let it all out and grab the vase on the table. I hate looking at it. The sounds of the vase breaking make my body shivered in fear. The same sounds when my dad killed my mum. I grab a handful of my hair and grab it tight as I keep on screaming after my mum. I want her to come back and say its going to be fine- just like how she would always do everynight when she was still alive.


"You're pathetic. You know that ?" I look up and see Chanyeol by the door frame- leaning on it. "Can you not cry for a day, atleast ?" My eyes trembled at the word pathetic. Am I really.. ? "Im.. Im sorry" I mumbled, wiping the tears away as I hear him sighed with a -stop-saying-sorry-sigh. "Chanyeol-ah.. where's.. Baekhyun ?" 


"And now you look for him ? Really Jiyu ? He was here and you asked for Jongin all the freaking time- and you asked me where Baekhyun is right now ?" He scoffed. "Dont worry, your knight armor will be here when he is free or should I say that Kim Jongin guy" Chanyeol say. I could tell he already get enough of all the drama I created. He looks like he is already sick of me.


"Chanyeol.. ?" I said as he look at me, his face written with a what-do-you-want-now and I bit my lips, "I.. need your help"

"What do you mean your mum is in the forest ?"


"I told you my dad killed her!"


Baekhyun grab my shoulders and make me faced him. His grip on me is really hard, I swear there will be bruise on my shoulder, "Jiyu, calm down. Im sure you are just hallucinating.." My eyes trembled when that word come out from his mouth. "Baekhyun.. this is my mum we are talking about.." A tear fall down to my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. 


"Please.. please find her body.." I begged but Baekhyun started to cupped my face and look at me in concerned. "Are you sure about this ?" He said, still unsure. I bit my lips and put my hand on his chest before pushing him off me. "Why dont you two trust me ?! Im saying the truth !"


"Hey.. what happen here ?" I turned to the door and find Jongin with a bag on his right shoulder. "Jongin.." I hop off the bed and quickly run to him. The IV cord is un-attached from my hand and I can feel the blood come out from my hand- but I dont care. The next thing I knew is my hands already wrapped around Jongin's neck.


"J-Jiyu.." He put his hand on my head and patting it as he look at Chanyeol and Baekhyun in bewildered. "What happen here ?"


"Im sorry I forget you.. Im really sorry" I said as he hold onto my shoulder and break the hug to look at me, "But you remember now" He wipe the tears on my cheek with his thumb, "Why did you cry.. ?"


"She said that his dad killed her mum, and we are not sure whether she is saying the truth.." Baekhyun said and I nod furiously to Jongin. "He did. He killed her infront of me and buried her in the forest- I heard he talked to the phone to someone and say that-" "Jiyu- Hey hey stop for now" Jongin said, making me stop- panting for air.


"Its okay. We will find her" Jongin carresed my wet cheek and I find myself getting weak again. It feels like home in his hands. "Do you remember everything ?" I nod to him, "As in everything.. ?"  I nod again, "Then.. do you remember this ?" He raised his hand and show a bracelet around his wrist. I raised my hand and stared at the same bracelet around my wrist, "I.." I look at Baekhyun for awhile before continued, "I remember.." 


"Good. Thats all matter for me" Jongin said before pulling me into his embraced again. My eyes stucked to Baekhyun and our gaze never break from each other. Its hurt.. for some reason.. because this bracelet is a promise made by Jongin and I when.. we were together. When he is my everything. My love one.


I want to say something, anything but nothing come out. I just closed my eyes and remain in Jongin embraced. "Jiyu-ah.." Jongin whisper to me and I open my eyes abruptly, "He hurt you but you still love him, dont you ?" He continued, "You mean dad.. ?" I tried break the hug but he pulled me to his chest again. I slightly gasped toward his action, "Im talking about Baekhyun, silly"


My eyes stilled at the moment. He hurt you but you still love him, dont you ? I grtitted on my teeth and leaned my head on his chest. I hear the door closed and find that Chanyeol and Baekhyun have leave the room- leaving only me and Jongin in the room. "So what is the point ?" This time, I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter