09

love in tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I find myself standing at the end of the hall. There is nothing I could feel in myself as I started to walk along the long hall. I find someone standing at the other end of the hall and I stop. Then take a step ahead and stop again. That is when a source of light fell on her face, on her wavy long hair. A smile creeps on my face and so is tears by then.


"..Mum"


 That word came out from my mouth. I started to cry. Harder on the next second and louder- till I cant even breath, feeling my lung shrinking, asking for air- for me to stop. But I cant. I fall on my knees. My white long skirt elegantly fall around me as I keep on crying infront of her who is standing there- looking at me as if nothing is happened.


Im sorry. I tried to say it but no words come out from my mouth- I can barely breath. Its suffocating. It feels like dying. So near to my death. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts ! "You.. are my only daughter, Han Jiyu" She said. I close my eyes and keep on crying- how long has it been since I have heard her voice ? When was it the last time ? Was it when she was dying ? Asking for help from the one who kill her ? Me ?


"I keep on trusting for you to be normal, just like others" She tilted her head and softly smiles. "But you threatend me and even kill me on that night" She said as her right hand rest on her stomach, "You killed my family. You killed youself ! You killed your brother !" She screams and my eyes widened. My eyes fall on the blood that starting to pool under her feet.


I remember that blood. She.. she was pregnant. "I-Im.. sorry" I said with my husky voice, almost no sounds come out. "Im sorry" I repeat as I trembling on the floor- as if it is cold. "Mum, Im sorry!" I screamed with all the energy left in my body just to find the places suddenly going around and round until I find myself gasping for air.


I opened my heavy eyes and looked around- I am not in my room.. but I know this place. It takes a moment for me to adapts to this situation. The dream, my mum, they all feels so real. "Baekhyun.." I mumbled as my hand travelled around the bed I cant see really well in this darkness. "Baekhyun ? Are you there ?"


At the moment, I heard commotion by the closed door. Source of light coming in throught the holes in between the door. I frowned, the conversation and the voices sounds familiar. The next thing I knew is I already stands by the door, putting my hands on the door and lean my head on it- listening to them. My breath hitched. I started to get sweaty. Voices that I feared of. The psychology who used to take care of me. Why is he here ? In Baekhyun's house ?


My eyes fall on the doorknob that starting to move. That is when the door opened and I take a few back steps- just to meet Baekhyun's pair of beautiful eyes. "Jiyu. You're awake" He smiles. Just like how he smiles when he confessed to me- with those roses. It feels like dejavu.


My hands find his, a bit too tight. He scrunched up his face- I must have hurt him. "What- What is he doing here ?" I asked, hoping he will be honest with me. He keep on smiling as he slowly linked his hands around mine. "Jiyu.. we will go through this togeth-" I shoved his hands off mine. "No ! Baekhyun I am totally okay" I said, sounds like I am begging. I frowned when he held my hands again, a little bit too tight. 


"Han Jiyu"


"I thought you understands me.."


"I do, Thats why Im doing this."


"I hate you" I said with my broken voice. "No, you know you didnt mean it" He cupped my face and make me faced him. I gritted on my teeth as I stared toward his eyes. "I love you. I cared for you thats why Im doing this. Okay ?"

"You will understands me if you care!" I shoved his hands and take a step back from him.

"Sweetheart" He whisper, making me feels weak. I just stands infront of him as I look down on the floor, "I understands,okay ? If you need someone to lean on and someone to understands you it will be me" He said as his hand reached for my shoulder before pulling me into a comforting hugs.


"Stop blaming yourself for what have happen, alright ?"


"My own dad blamed me- scratch it, my own mother comes and find me in my sleep.." I clutch onto the hem of his shirt and inhaled his scent, "Tell me how to st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter