Clubs

Butterfly

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3

"Thought you could escape didn't you?" Pete says scaring the living daylight out of Earn.

"Holy apples Pete! Would it hurt to make yourself known sometimes!" Earn exclaimed, scooting over so Pete could sit down.

"Sorry...But I bought you squid!"

"Squid? Squid?! Where is it?! GIVE ME THE DAMN SQUID!" Earn shouted, feeling on Pete to see where he hid it. If you were watching from a distance like many, the scene looked a bit ual.

"Ok, I'll give it to you if you give me a wish" Pete says smirking.

"Wish? I'll grant you any wish if you just give me the squid!"

"Promise?"

"Yes! Just give it to me!" (A/N: lol this sounds a bit dirty (; ) Pete handed him the bag of squid and watched as Earn demolished it. Earn had been on a strict diet for some time now, and that didn't consist of things like squid. Out of the corner of his eye, Earn saw Pete smile a little.

"What the hell are you smiling about?" Earn asked with a mouthful of squid.

"Its nothing, idiot" Pete's smile faded a bit when he said that.

"Gosh, your so weird" Earn said shaking his head.

"Like your not...."

°°°°

"Phun! Goddamnit Phun stop!" a tall tan boy shouted after the student council president. He wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into a fitted boy, who so happened to be Earn.

"Hey! Watch where the hell-!" when Earn turned around and saw the face of a angel. He wasn't gay or anything but this guy was like the premium pakage. He was tall and light, had almond shaped brown eyes, and a baby face. He looked a bit like a Chinese mask to Earn. It was almost adorable.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" the boy apologizes as he did a wai and ran off down the hallway.

"That's okay~" he sat there mesmerized for a second, then he slapped himself real hard. "Earn get it together! You will not like him! He is a guy!"

"Like who?" Pete asked coming down the hallway. Earn tensed up and was still as a statue.

"Hey buddy Pete! How about we go eat something hmmm?" Earn exclaimed, plastering the world's biggest fakest smile on his face.

"Food? Sure if you- wait, your trying to avoid my question, YOUR TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!" Pete accused.

"What? No I'm not! I just want to spend quality time with you! My bestfriend!"

"Oh really?" Pete asked lifting a eyebrow "then answer the question"

"Question? Oh what were we talking about? Food?! That's right! Lets go!" Earn exclaimed. Dragging Pete by his collar, they went into the cafeteria to find some food. As they were running, Earn gave a sigh of relief. He was almost cought....but about what? He never said he liked him he just thought he was adorable.

"'"'"'"'"""'""""

Next morning....

"Earn, your early today." the clerk at the front desk said.

"Only because it's club day!"Earn exclaimed majorly excited.

"Oh i forgot about that, I need to go make some announcements" said the clerk as she picked up the phone. Earn spotted the sign up sheets for the club on the near the entrance, flapping in the wind.

"Yes!" he muttered. He walked over to the sheet to see all the clubs that were here at this school.

Algebra Club

Take off and live club(whatever that was)

Music club

LGBTQ

He stopped reading the long list after LGBTQ. Out of alll the clubs he thought the music one would be interesting. He wasn't gay or bi so he couldn't be in the LGBTQ club, and he hated math more than his missing father.

"So I see your interested in joining a club" a voice said from behind him. He turned around and it was just Phun.

"And I see you're interested in guys"

"I have a girlfriend, stupid" Phun retorts. "First of all, I don't think your in a friend position to call me stupid, and second of all, rumor has it you have something going on with the music club president."

"Well it's not true! There is nothing going on!" Phun exclaimes.

"If it's not why did you get all but hurt about it......?"

"You too?! Seriously!" Phun stormed off down the hallway, kicking at thin air.

"Gosh, that guy, so sensitive....."Earn said shaking his head. He picked up the school map and started looking for the music room. After about twenty minutes of walking around campus looking stupid, he came upon a door that had a"Music Room" sign above it. He was just about to go in when he noticed a big desk, that looked exactly like the front clerk's desk......

"Wait one damn minute!" he went to the desk and looked around. This was the clerk's desk! And if this is her desk then this is the entrance which is where he was before he went to find the music room....

"You've got to be kidding me. I walked around campus for twenty looking stupid and the room was just across the hall?!"

"Hehehe......" someone chuckled behind him. He turned around to be shocked, it was the ang- I mean boy from yesterday.

"Oh, its you! What brings you here?" the boy asks.

"I wanted to join the club, are you a member?" Earn asked.

"A member? Ha, I'm a member alright. I'm Noh, the president" Noh said smiling.

"P-president of the m-music club?" Earn stutterd.

Rumor has it you have something going on with the music club president...

His words from earlier are now running through his head. He knew that Phun had something with the music club president, but he didn't know it was the guy with the adorable face!

"Hey! Are you ok?" Noh asked concerned.

"Hm? Uh yeah." He shook his head to clear those thoughts. "Can I join the club?" Noh wasn't his boyfriend and he didn't like him, so why should Earn care? _______________________________________ A/N: I'm sorry I don't update on Friday's like I promised :\ hope you enjoy! Updates are coming slow but surely :)