Welcome To Highschool

Butterfly

Chapter 1

"No!! I'm not going! Not even in your dreams!" Earn screamed, holding on to his mother like a toddler. They were outside Friday college, the most prestigious high School in the country. Earn had heard too many bad stories about what the seniors do to freshman, and he didn't want to become fresh bait.

"Earn! Get off of me this instant! You will go even if I have to drag you by your collar!" Earn's mother screamed back. Earn let go of his mother's arm and was now bowing at her feet.

"Please ma! Do you know what they do to freshman?! They make them into chop liver ma! Please!" He begged.

"Earn!" she slapped him once across the cheek and immediately regreted it. Not once has she ever hit any of her kids.

"Why'd you hit me...." He started to tear up.

"Earn, how old are you?" she asked with all the patience she could muster.

"Fi..f..teen..." He answered.

"Old enough to wipe your own and do things on your own, correct?"

"Yes...."

"Now, get your overdramatic into orientation before I make you!" Earn's mother had a look so scary it made the atmosphere have goosebumps.

"Y-yes ma'am..." He hurridly grabbed his bag a started walking towards the entrance.

"Bye honey! Have a nice day! Love you!" his mother said from a distance, but he couldn't hear her over his pounding heart beat and massive sweat drops on his forehead.

"Hello, can I have your name and your ID number please?" the clerk asked.

"Hm? Oh yea it's Earn and the ID number is 147013-" He could feel a pair of eyeballs staring at him from behind, He turned around and saw two seniors standing there smirking, as if they were waiting for him.

"...13? What else?" the clerked asked.

"Oh, um that's uh.." the boys started walking towards him, and he was close to ting his pants. When he looked them up and down, he realized they were much more fit than he was, and decided to resort to surender. They stopped about five feet away from him, and one moved his arm towards Earn's face. Instinctively, Earn crouched down and shielded his face.

"Please don't hurt me! I don't wanna be chopped liver! Please ju-"

"What are you talking about? I'm not gonna hurt you I just need some tissue." one of the boys said, picking up the box off the desk.

"Your not? But I thought that's what all seniors-"

"...Do to freshman. Yea, we get that alot"

"So it's not true?" Earn asked.

"I'm not saying it's entirely false, but we don't do that stuff. Were against bullying" then they lifted there shirt to show two, identical heart tattoos on their backs.

"See? Cool ain't it?" one asked over his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, its so manly to have a heart tattoo on your back mhmm yup" Earn said sarcastically under his breath. Just then the bell rang annoucing the beggining of the orientation. The boys quickly fix them selves, and started heading for the auditorium. When one passed Earn he whispered in his ear.

"See you around cutie...." then off the boys went.

"Um.....here's Your ID and you form. Bring the form back tomorrow." the clerk said

"Ah! Just give me that!" He snatched the items and started marching down the hall. He could feel deep in his bones it was gonna be a hard day. ___________________________________ A/N: first, I would like to say sorry for not updating. I know it's short but I just wanted to get this story started. I'm too tired to make it longer. Sorry :(