The Plan

I've Got Nothing

Note: Okay, this was going to be the second to last chapter, but I then realized who long it was going to be if I made it all one, so I decided to split it up once again. So I managed to take what was going to be one chapter, and make it three, chapter 7 included. The last part of this, will be up in just a little bit because I am almost done typing it up. Then all that will be left is the epilogue. That will probably be up Friday to Saturday. Comment and tell me what you think, much love and peace.

The whole room just stared at Emma, jams dropped, shocked that she just barged into their room. She stood with her arms crossed, glaring at each one of them, waiting for them to start talking. The guys just looked at one another looking to see which one was going to speak up first. Slowly all of their eyes landed on Kyuhyun, motioning for him to get up and tell her.

Kyuhyun sighed and stood up, walking over to Emma and took her by the arm. Led her over to the chair that he had just been sitting in, then sat on the table in front of her.

"Emma, how much do you know about why Lily cam back to LA?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I just know that she went through a bad break-up...wait how do you..."

"Lily and I dated for about three years..."Kyuhyun then began to explain everything that had happened, including last night. Once he was done, Emma sat there for a minute to take it all in. Then she sighed and rubbed her forehead as if to get rid of a headache.

"Well that explains why she is not answering her phone, and why she did not go to work today. Alright, so what are you going to do  to get her back?"

Kyuhyun looked shocked, "What do you mean 'what am I going to do?' Aren't you mad or something that I am the cause of it."

Emma smiled and placed a hand on his cheek, lightly patting it, like a sister would her brother, " Oh, hunny, I'm a detective how do you think I got passed security. But I read people for a living, and I can tell that you both still love each other. Now that I know everything, I now understand her actions the past year more. She is hurting and is trying to do whatever she can from breaking down. I think last night was her breaking point. I hate seeing her miserable and if it really is you that is going to make her happy, then I am going to help you to get her back. Now what are you planning to do?"

Sungmin giggled, "Well, let's start planning." The rest of the afternoon was spent planning a way to get Kyuhyun and Lily back together, they even got help from some of the other SM artists.

Lily

Lily was wandering around her place trying to do anything to keep herself busy. She found it a little strange that no one had been by to check on her, not that she really mind though. She was almost thankful that no one ad come by. She had managed to force herself out of bed, mainly when her dog started complaining about needed to go out, but she was not quiet ready to talk or deal with people just yet.

She gave up on trying to do something and just laid down on the sofa, curled under blankets, using her dog as a pillow and watched Criminal Minds. Just as she thought she was going to be left alone, a loud knock came at her door. She remained silent, hoping that who ever it was would just go away.

"Lily! I know you are in there, open the door!"

Emma's voice came through the door, causing Lily to sigh and roll her eyes. "Emma go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Come back later!"

"Lily, you open this door right now or I am going to scream until your neighbors complain."

She rolled her eyes again as she got off the sofa to answer the doo. She knew Emma well enough to know that she would do what she said. Unlocking and opening the door, she walked back to the sofa without even looking at Emma. She just went back to the same spot and continued to watch television.

Emma stared at her friend in shock. She looked pale and had she had just never seen her best friend this way. "Well hello to you too sunshine."

"Not now Emma, please, I do not want to talk right now. Will you please leave?"

"No I will not leave. You did not go to work, you have not answered anyones phone call. We are all worried about you. This place is so dark, Lily what happened?"

She just shook her head and curled up farther into a ball. She knew people were worried about her, but she could not handle them at the moment. Lily tried to ignore Emma, thinking that she might take the hint and leave, but she knew better, Emma was too stubborn to take the hint.

Emma grabbed a random pillow off the end of the sofa and began to hit Lily with it. That caused Lily to try and cover herself and her dog to just up and start growling. "Up, up, up. You are going to get up right now, go get dressed and we are going to go out. There will be no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Now go, and if you are not ready in an hour, I will come in there and get you dressed myself. Oh, and make sure it is something nice."

"You know sometimes, I sometimes wonder why I am friends with you. She walked into her bathroom and began to get ready, pretty much against her will/ Once done, she came out looking like this (http://www.polyvore.com/simple_pink_dress/set?id=40635631). Walking out of her room, she noticed Emma on the phone with someone

"She's getting ready now...yeah we will be there in a little while...Is every....Oh I got to go, bye."

She quickly hung up the phone and looked at Lily smiling. Lily looked at her questioningly as she acted like nothing had happened.

"You ready to go?"

"Who was that on the phone?"

"Huh? Oh that, it was Jennifer. She was also worried about you, and it was actually her idea to take you out, but she had a last minute problem come up at work and so she said she was going to meet up there. Okay, well let's go..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed, the net part will be up real soon. Peace.