Now What?

I've Got Nothing

NOTE: Finally had a chance to update. Sorry it took so long, my Psychology homework is harder than I thought it would be, I am not even done with it yet, but I just really wanted to update. Because my homework is taking so long, I decided that I was am going to split this chapter up into two chapters...I really need to stop trying to plan these things out cause it never goes how I plan. Please comment, it lets me know that you like it, or if you hated it, which ever...Much love and Peace, enjoy.

Kyuhyun's POV

*Next Day*

"She said WHAT!" Super Junior and Minho yelled as Kyuhyun told them what had happened. They were just as shocked as he was. They could not believe that Lily had really said something like that.

"Well maybe..."

"Eunhyuk, if you even dare say that she was right, I will rip your head off."

Eunhyuk gasped and hid behind Donghae, "Don't hide behind me. I will let him at you for saying something like that. Look, Kyuhyun, I will admit that I thought that you should have given up and moved on after you and Lily broke up. Wait, do not say anything just yet. Now seeing how determined you were to get her back after finding her, I saw the old you again and realized that this is what you have to do."

Ryeowook spoke up, "He is right, in just a few days, you have started to almost go back to your old self, not completely, but you have become more playful, not just staring off into space. Lily is wrong, this is not the closure you need to move on This is just adding to the pain that both of you are going through from being away from each other."

"They both have really good points Kyuhyun." Sungmin started, "Do not lose that determination to get her back, because I know that you can win her back. We are going to help you win Lily back, and if need be, I am sure we an explain everything to the other groups and get their help."

Kyuhyun let out a sigh and sat down in one of the empty chairs then placed his head in his hands. Everyone sat there watching him, knowing he was lost in his thoughts, taking in what they had said and trying to work thing out. After a few minutes, Kyuhyun put his head up and ran a hand through his hair.

"Alright, so what are we going to do?"

Just then someone knocked on the door, interrupting the group...

Lily's POV

The next day, Lily refused to go to work, she just called her manager to open and run the boutique. After the talk with Kyuhyun, she was emotionally drained. She had spent the whole night crying, curled up in a ball in the middle of the bed with the covers pulled over her head.

Even now, she refused to get out of bed, Lily just laid in the bed staring off into space. Her eyes were swollen and red from all of the crying. She felt as though she had no more tears to cry, but yet there she was with tears silently running down her face. She just had a blank look on her face, not even aware of the fact that she was crying, she just felt numb.

Lily's phone kept ringing as Emma and Jennifer were worried about her when they found out that she had not gone to work, which was not like her. The only time she really moved was to turn off her cell phone and unplug the land-line so people would stop calling her. She had figured that after last night and the talk with Kyuhyun, she would feel better that it really was the right thing to do. But Lily was slowly realizing that she was wrong, so very wrong.

'It is too late now any way, what's done is done, and nothing I do can change it...'

She turned over in her bed, and pulled the covers even farther over her head. Closing her eyes, she just wished that the world would go way and let her suffer her own stupidity in peace.

Emma's POV

Emma slammed her phone down as she once again was not able to get a hole of Lily. She had been trying to reach her all day and either got voice mail or a "the number you are trying to reach..." message. Emma knew that Super Junior had been to the boutique and wanted to know what had happened. But when she found out that Lily did not go to work and not answering the phone, she knew one of two things resulted. Either something really good happened or a really bad ending. There was something telling her that it was REALLY bad.

Finally getting fed up with not being able to reach Lily, Emma stormed out of her office and headed to her car, but then froze.

'If there is anything wrong with Lily, then the cause could be Super Junior. I may love them, but if they messed with my friend, or if any of the other SM artists messed with her, I will kick their asses.'

Instead of going to Lily's apartment, she turned around and went to the hotel that SM was staying at. She knew it was stupid, and would get no where, but it was her best option.

Once Emma got to the hotel, she began to second guess her decision since in front of the hotel was a large group of fan and big, scary security guys. She was a little discouraged until an idea struck her. Getting her stuff, Emma forced her way to the front of the crowed then flashed her police badge to get through security, 'It really does pay to be a part of the LAPD.' She thought before looking around to try and figure out a way to get to there room, because she knew that she could not just go right up to the front desk and ask. As she was walking around, she noticed Super Junior's Henry waiting for the elevator. She quickly followed him and made she to stayed out of his sight to not be noticed.

When they reached his room, she remained back a little and watched as Leeteuk let him in the room then watched at Zhoumi came to the room. Soon all of the Super Junior members were in the room and she snuck up to the door to listen to what they were saying. She was not able to hear all of what they were talking about but did manage to catch some of it and she knew they were talking about Lily.

Not being able to make out any more, and getting angrier by the second, she knocked on the door trying to control her anger. Once it was opened, she did not even pay attention to who answered it, Emma just stormed in and yelled

"What did you do to Lily?! Something is wrong and I know it has to do you with! You are going to tell me right now! Now, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! Now I gotta try and work on my Psychology, ugh. I do not know when the rest will be up, but if I can finish the PowerPoint it won't take that long, hopefully. Bye much love and Peace.