I Got Nothing

I've Got Nothing

Silence filled the house as neither spoke a word, not knowing what else could be said. Just about everything had been let out all through the night as the couple spent the night arguing.  Everything that they had been holding back, every small and big problem that they had been dealing with in the past few months just came out in that one fight. Lily let out a sigh, not able to look out Kyuhyun, and just continued to look out the kitchen window. Kyuhyun poured himself another cup of coffee, almost afraid to look up from the cup. He knew that he needed to say something, apologize for the things that were said last night, but just did not know where to begin or what to say.

"Lily.." Kyuhyun started,

"Don't, just don't." Lily interrupted him, afraid to listen to what he had to say. Also, she was pretty sure on what was going to be said, what both of them were thinking. She watched as the sun rose above the horizon, proving to her just how long they had been fighting. They both had said some horrible things to one another and most of it might have just been said in the heat of the moment. But that does not mean that it makes them hurt any less.

"I'm sorry Lily. Last night things just...I'm sorry."

He wanted to say more than just 'I'm sorry' because he knew that sorry was not going to fix anything this time around. They had fought before, but nothing could compare to the night before. It was an all out war, and from that he figured that nothing was going to stop what was about to come, but that did not mean that he wanted it to happen. Kyuhyun's eyes followed Lily as she walked out of the kitchen and into their bedroom. He just stood there as he heard her moving around the room. Finally, he got the courage to follow her into the bedroom and was startled to find her packing her belongings.

"Lily, please do not do this."

"Kyu, we both saw this coming sooner or later. The past few months have been difficult on both of us, and last night when I said it is mostly from you touring, I did not mean that, we are both to blame for this. Though I wish it never had to happen, but I do not really think that it is worth us trying to make it work when in the end all we do is hurt the other." Lily spoke with a weak and soft voice trying to hold back the tears as her vision became blurry. With most of her things packed she looked down at her left hand at where the promise ring Kyuhyun had given her was. The moment her eyes landed on the ring the memory of the night he gave it to her, the whole night had been beyond special, even if it was just a promise ring, it meant the world to her. That made it even harder for her to hold back the tears  and with a shaky hand, she slowly reached for the ring to take off.

Kyuhyun's break caught in his throat as he watched her place the promise ring he had given her on the bed. Still nothing would come to his mind on what to say to make her stay, he just froze as memories came rushing at him. He wanted nothing more than to take that ring, put it back on her finger get down on his knees and force her to stay. He just could not though, he knew that he had broken all of the promises he had made when he had given her the ring and that anything he said now would not change anything. Yet he still prayed that he would think of something, anything.

'Anything, just say anything besides sorry to make her stay. Do not let her go, she is almost out the door.' Kyuhyun thought to himself, but still said nothing. 

'Please Kyuhyun give me a reason to stay. Do not let me walk out this door.' Lily thought as she looked back at the man who owned her heart still hoping for something, but he just looked away.

"Good-bye Kyuhyun." At that she walked out of his like and still he had no magic words to say. Nothing to make it right again, just left black and staring off into space.

"Now I got nothing."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is the first chapter. Hope you liked it, please leave a message telling me what you think. Chapter 2 might be up later tonight, or tomorrow. Peace.