Not Ready Yet (Edited)

I've Got Nothing

NOTE: Yeah, I'm able to update again! The school work for this week wasn't that bad and I got it all done early. So I will be able to update again either later tonight. Thank You to the new subscribers and the ones commenting! Much Love and enjoy!

NOTE 2: I realized I messed up on one part so I decided to go back and fix it, or it would have bothered me, also it kind of messes up of what is going to be in Chapter 5. Its not that much of a change, but the last part of Kyuhyun's POV is changed. Chapter 5 will be up later today.

Kyuhyun's POV

*Hour before going to boutique*

Kyuhyun was sitting on the sofa in the Hotel room that he was sharing with Minho and Changmin watching some random show on the television. He was waiting for some of the other members of SM groups so that they could go check out some store; he was not really paying attention to the whole conversation. He had kind of tunes everyone else after one of the girls from the concert, Emma he thought her name was, had said the name Lily. The thoughts from the night before began to run through his mind once again.

'Could it really be my Lily, could this really be the chance I need to get her back? What is the probability that it is really her, of all the people in LA, there is a very slim chance. For I all know she is not even in LA, but she is originally from LA, and she has always wanted her own boutique. There has to be a chance that it is her. I have to go see at least, it’s not like it will hurt any more than it already does if it is not her. But if it is, I have a chance of getting her back.'

"HYUNG!" yelled both Minho and Changmin, one on each side of Kyuhyun and right in his ear.

"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun jumped as he was brought from his thoughts and clutched his chest to calm his heart rate.

The two began to laugh at Kyuhyun and his reaction. Changmin fell off of the sofa laughing and clutching his stomach while Minho leaned against the arm and spoke up first, "Wow, we were able to actually scare you? The evil-kyu?"

Changmin still laughing and trying to catch his breath was finally able to speak,"Yeah either we have been around you too long, or you are starting to lose your touch to actually be startled by that."

He glared at the two, "Shut up, before I show you why I am the Evil-kyu." Both got quiet real quick and looked at each other, causing Kyuhyun to smirk.

"Now what do you want?"

"We are getting ready to leave. Come on Hyung."

Nodding, they went to meet up with the rest of the group that was going. The whole group, including Kyuhyun, was talking excitedly among themselves. The group was just enjoying what little time off they had before having to leave. And one of the best ways they could think of with enjoying time off was shopping, or for Kyuhyun trying to find Lily. Luna was the first one to speak up when they arrived at the boutique, "Oh it is so cute! Look at all of the clothes on display, they are so cute!"

Kyuhyun looked around trying to find something to let him know if it was his Lily that owns the store. And just from the look of it on the outside, it had her style and touch to the smallest detail. He had to try and hide the smile that was trying to come to his lips. He was beginning to feel better that it was his Lily.

The bell above the door rang to announce their entrance, and they saw a woman off on the side with her back towards the door. Without turning around she began to speak and Kyuhyun knew just by the sound of her voice that it was her.

"Welcome to Lillian's Boutique. Please just let me know if there is anything I can help...you...with...oh my."

Some of the people just thought that she was shocked to see a group of SM idols standing in the front of her shop. But to the members of Super Junior that was there, as well as Minho, they knew the real reason for her freezing up. Glancing at Kyuhyun, they saw that he was just as shocked as her and they were. The ones that knew nothing about Lily and Kyuhyun's past was a little confused at why everyone was looking back and forth between the two. Leeteuk, was watching Kyuhyun closely to make sure he did not try anything, because he and Minho knew almost better than anyone about what the breakup did to him.

Kyuhyun could not believe it, there she was just a few feet in front of him. His Lily. She was just as beautiful as she was the day she left. His heart began to pound faster from the anticipation of being able to talk to her once again. Everything inside of him told him to run up to her, wrap her in his arms and never let go.

"Kyuhyun/Lily..."

Lily's POV

"Um, I uh mean, Annyeonghaseyo! Please, look around and let me know if you need anything. My name is Lily, I own this place and I will be more that happy to help you in any way I can. If you will excuse me, I need to go to the back for a minute, I will just be in my office."

Lily had to get out of that room, she felt as if she could not breath. He was there, standing not that far from her and there was no mistaking that look in his eye. He knew that it was her and he was seconds away from saying or doing something. Lily quickly shut the door to her office and let out a shaky breath leaning against the door. She tried to calm herself and to keep herself from crying.

'This cannot be happening, he cannot be here. Why now when I finally decided to completely move on. I am not ready for this. Not yet, not now. Let this be a dream, please let this all be a dream.'

A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts, but it was the voice behind the door that made her freeze up once more.

"Lily, can we talk?..."