Surprised Reunion

I've Got Nothing

NOTE: I am not going to be able to update again until later this week, probably Saturday, if not sooner, it depends on how much work I have to do in my classes for this week. Also, I would like to say thank you to the ones that have subscribed to this, it makes me happy cause it lets me know that I am not wasting my time and that there are some people that like it. So THANK YOU, MUCH LOVE heart! Anyway; Enjoy, and if you want, please comment and subscribe =^.^=v.

"No."

"Please!"

"Emma, for the last time no, I am not going to go to go with you to SMTown."

"Why not? The seats are really good!"

"I don't care, I just do not want to go. Yes I know I am a fan of some of the groups that are going to be there. I just have other things to do. Plus I have been trying to come up with new designs for the shop. So I will probably try and concentrate on that."

Lily sighed as the "argument" with Emma had been going on for a good 30 minutes. Emma had some how gotten two front row tickets and backstage passes to the concert and had been trying to convince Lily to go with her. Lily kept trying to come up with a good reason to not go without actually telling the truth, but it had been difficult.

"Fine then, don't go! I will just go with someone who appreciates all of my hard work that I had to go through to get the tickets."

"Oh chill out drama queen. I just have other things that I have to do. May...maybe next time I'll go, alright?"

"Fine, fine. Look, I've got to go, my lunch break is almost over. I'm going to be coming over to the shop tonight after I get off of work so that I can find something to wear tomorrow."

"Alright. See you later, Love ya."

"Love ya!"

Lily laughed and shook her head at her crazy friend as she stood up and got ready to leave and go back to the store. On the way back to the boutique she saw poster after poster promoting the SMTown Live concert. That is how it had been since the announcement had been made. Lily tried to ignore the posters, she could not help but to stare at Kyuhyun. He still looked as handsome as ever and still had the ability to make her heart skip a beat just by looking at his photo.

She reopened the shop after lunch and greeted the two employees that had just gotten back for lunch as well before heading back to her office. Usually she would be out front helping the others, but she really did have other work to be done and wanted to get new designs for the store so it was not a complete lie she had told Emma. Settling down at her desk, Lily got started on going through the monthly inventory, which was a long and tedious process.

By the time she was done with the inventory, everyone had left for the day, and it was pass closing time. Lily looked out the window and saw the dark sky with the moon shining high up, letting her know just how late it was. Tiredly rubbing her eyes, she started packing up to leave, forgetting about the fact that Emma was going to be coming. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard someone come in and yell,

"Lil! Lily, you back there?!"

She jumped and ran to the front of the store scared and worried, "Emma! What are you doing here? Is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine. I told you I was coming over after work to get an outfit for tomorrow, remember? Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah right. Sorry I forgot, I just got caught up in doing inventory, I lost track of time. What time is it?" She yawned and blinked her eyes to get rid of the tiredness and focus better.

"It's a little past ten. You look a little pale, you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired. Come on lets go find you something to wear."

The Next Night- Emma's POV

Being front row of SMTown was amazing for Emma, the thought of being so close to almost touch Super Junior made her almost pass out. Then being able to go back stage to meet them was like Heaven. She just wished that Lily would have came with her. She thought that Lily would have enjoyed it, given her a chance to relax since all she does is work. 

Deciding to not thing about her work-a-holic best friend and just enjoy being at the concert, she grabbed her things and headed to the back with Jenifer, Lily and Emma's other best friend. The two girls met up with the SM artists and had to control their fangirling...ness(Is that even a word? Oh well, is now.) while talking to the groups.

(Note: Sorry for not going through the introductions and everything like that, I'm just being lazy right now hehe.)

Halfway through them talking and just hanging out, Jessica from SNSD randomly popped up saying, "Emma, that outfit is really cute, where did you get it?"

"Oh thanks. Our friend Lily owns her own boutique and has her own clothing line as well, this being from that line. She was suppose to come with me because she is always working..." Emma responded.

"Yeah, and she decided to work again tonight instead of coming. So I was the second choice." Jennifer joked.

Out of the corner of her eye, Emma saw Kyuhyun tense up when she said Lily, but just shrugged it off. "If you guys have the time, you should go check it out. She has some really good stuff, not just for girls, guys also. You might find something that you like."

Everyone nodded and agreed that they would have to go check it out.

Next Day- Lily's POV

Lily had just gotten to the shop, no one else was there yet, and started to get things set up. As her back was turned to the door, the bell over the door rang signaling that someone had entered.

"Hello, Welcome to Lillian's Boutique. Just let me know if there is anything I can help...you...with...oh my."

As she turned around, there in front of her were members from Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), SHINee, and a few other SM artists, including...

"Kyuhyun..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 Finish. Hope you enjoyed. Please comment and subscribe if you like. Peace.