Moving On

I've Got Nothing

NOTE: So this chapter and the other chapters might be a little longer than the first one, and the chapters are going to have more dialog than the first one did. Also thinking about it while writing this chapter, this might end up being longer than 3 or 4 chapters, but not much longer, I don't know yet. I'm hoping that I can get chapter 3 up today, because I won't be able to update again until next weekend because of school. Anyway, Enjoy!

"Thank You and come again." Lily smiled as the at the customer she had been working with as they left. It had been over a year since the break up between her and Kyuhyun. She moved back to LA to try and start over, even opened up her own boutique with her own clothing line, putting that fashion degree to good use. She tried to move on with her life and though it may see as though she had, Lily still thought of Kyuhyun everyday and almost regretted leaving. She told no one her reasons for coming back to the States, but her friends figured that it was because of a break up, only her family knew the truth.

Lily let out a sigh of boredom, the day had been slow with few customers and she was even able to send her employees home early because of the slow pace. It was days like this that were tough on Lily, because without a lot of work to distract her, it allowed for her mind to wonder back to Kyuhyun. Shaking her head to clear her mind before her thoughts got the better of her. She decided to lock up for the night and go on home, so she the radio and set out cleaning up in order to redirect her thoughts.

As she was fixing some of the clothes, she was interrupted by her cell phone going off. Still folding clothes and not paying attention to who it was, she managed to answer, "Hello?"

"AHHHH..." Lily dropped the shirt she was folding and pulled the phone away from her ear in shock as the screaming continued. Looking at the ID and saw that it was her friend Emma.

"Emma! If you do not screaming right now I am hanging up on you!"

"Sorry."

"It's okay, now what do you want? I'm busy; can it wait?"

"Oh sorry, are you with a customer or something?"

"Actually I was just cleaning, I'm closing up early."

"Oh well then I'll just tell you now...SUPER JUNIOR IS COMING TO LA WITH SMTOWN!!!"

Lily froze and nearly dropped the phone when she heard that. Her heart dropped, Super Junior was coming to LA, where she lived. Kyuhyun was a part of Super Junior and that meant that he would be here, near her. She almost started to have a panic attack. She couldn't breath, the room was spinning, thoughts just came rushing at her.

"Lily! Lily! Are you still there Lily!"

"Emma, yeah um I'm still here. Yeah."

"Oh good, I thought you had gotten so excited that you passed out or something."

"Um no, I'm good. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later. Bye"

Before Emma could say anything more, Lily quickly hung up the phone and sat down. Letting out  a shaky breath, she unconsciously started to play with the locket that Kyuhyun had given her their first anniversary. She never took it off, could not even bring herself to try to do so. Like with the promise ring, she felt without it. Sometimes Lily would catch herself going to play with the promise ring and almost cried. That just made the locket mean that much more to her.

Taking a few deep breaths, Lily began to talk to herself to calm herself down. "Come on Lily, get a grip on yourself. What is the chance of you two actually seeing each other again. LA is a big place with so many people that it will be almost impossible for you to run into him. Plus he is going to be busy with the concert, you are worrying for nothing. Just calm down and do not think about it."

After the "pep" talk with herself, she finished cleaning, locked up and then left for home. Even though she was calmer, she was still worried about running into Kyuhyun. 'Everything will be alright, just put it out of your mind. It is time to move on with a life with out him in it.'

Kyuhyun's POV

Kyuhyun was sitting in a meeting with the rest of Super Junior and other SM artists that were going to be heading to LA for SMTown. He was not really paying attention to what was being said, but that was not really anything new as a late. Instead he was staring out the window once again thinking about Lily and wondering what she was doing now. The past year without her had been difficult, not just trying to handle her leaving, but also with Super Junior M's activities, Super Junior's comeback, and Heechul leaving for the army. It was like everything was piling up on him and he was drowning in it all. He still behaved like his normal self to a certain degree, but it could be seen that he was not as happy as before.

Many just thought that it was just the stress of work getting to him and that he needed a break. But the ones that knew about Lily and what happened between then knew the truth and tried to do what they could to help him.

"Hyung, hey hyung. The meeting is over, let's go." Minho said while lightly poking Kyuhyun to get his attention. Kyuhyun just nodded and got up to follow the rest.

"Hey Hyung?"

"Yeah Minho."

"Since we are going to be in LA for a while, not just for the concert, maybe it will give you a chance to relax and finally move on from Lily."

It hurt to think about moving on and possibly forgetting about Lily, but he knew Minho was right. "Yeah maybe this is just what I need. Everyone has been saying I needed a small vacation. Come on let's go, we leave tomorrow don't we?"

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow Hyung."

Kyuhyun waited until Minho was gone before reaching into his shirt and pulled put the promise ring he had given Lily that he kept on a chain. Looking at the ring he thought, 'Maybe it is time to move on and get on with my life. You have been gone a year Lily and I know that we both messed up and will probably never met up once again. Maybe I just need to give up the hope of seeing you again. I love you Lily, but it it time to move on without you.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is done. I am almost done with chapter 3 so it might be up later. Hope you enjoyed, Peace.