It All Works Out In The End

I've Got Nothing

 NOTE: This is the final chapter! I want to say Thank You to the ones that subscribed and commented, and to the ones that did not I hope that you still enjoyed it. I have a few ideas for two new storied, one is Block B, not sure who to use yet, and then another Kyuhyun. Right now I'm leaning more towards Kyuhyun cause I have more of planned out for the Block B one, like figuring out who to write about. But first I have an idea of an one-shot that I am going to write first. Anyway, on to the final part, much love, and peace. Enjoy.

Lily looked up at the night sky, watching the full moon trying to relax from the day’s events. It seems that ever since the night at the club with Kyuhyun, everything in her life had just become a whirl wind of one thing after another. It all just happened so fast that she sometimes wishes she could go back and change things. But then the night comes and she is given a chance to calm down and knows that nothing could ever make her change her mind in the end.

Flashback

Lily pulls back from Kyuhyun's embrace and the smile left her face, and turned her head, not able to look him in the face. "Kyuhyun, I can't go with back to Korea."

"But you just said that we could start over, could take it slow. What did I miss in the last five seconds?”

“I have a life here, a shop to run. I cannot just pick up and leave just like that.”

“Well that does not mean that you cannot come back to Korea ever. Do what you have to with the shop so and then when you have everything settled then you can come back with me.”

“And what about my friends?!  My family?! I just got my life back here, I cannot just up and leave again!”

“So then what was the point of even saying we could work it out if you had no intention of actually going through with it?!” Kyuhyun could not control his anger at that point. He had never hit a woman before, but he was really close to wanting to hit the one that stood before him.

Lily let out a sigh and looked away. She had no answer for that, she had no reason to why she said she could not go with him. Inside her heart and mind were still at war with one another, and unfortunately, her mind was winning, telling her that she should just let go. But her heart was telling her to drop everything and just go with him.

Every person in the room was shocked by the sudden change in behavior with both of them, and the explosion of anger to come from Kyuhyun. It was going to be a never ending cycle of push and pull. Kyuhyun keeps trying to pull her back to him, and Lily just keeps pushing him away from useless reasons. All they could do now was just watch and see how things played out.

End Flashback

Leaning against the window sill, Lily sighed thinking about the argument that followed her telling Kyuhyun that she could not go with him. Not only did those two get into an argument, but Emma and Minho also got into the argument as well. Both were on Kyuhyun side, which had shocked Lily since Emma was her best friend and she choose to stand behind Kyuhyun. That argument had made her feel so alone, and it was the results of the argument that would change her life forever. The words that Emma told her that day still rung in her ears, they are something that she will never forget.

Flashback

“Lily, do you really think your friends and family would rather have you stay here and see you miserable? No, we want you to be happy, and if that means that you have to go to Korea to be happy, then go and be happy. We will still talk and find ways to see each other. But stop listening to whatever your mind is telling you and listen to your heart.” Emma yelled at Lily, aggravated on how her best friend was acting

“But…”

“No. There is no but in this. Do what will make you happy, and staying here, working yourself to death is not what is going to make you happy. If you can look me in the eye and tell me that staying here away from Kyuhyun will make you happy then I will take your side and help you leave, end of story. If not then you are going to shut up and go back with Kyuhyun after getting things with the shop worked out. Do not worry about your friends and family, everyone will understand. We understood when you wanted to study abroad, we will understand now.”

“But…”

“If you say but one more time without a logical explanation, I am going to smack you. Now can you give me a solid reason for not going back with Kyuhyun and working on your relationship? Listening to your heart not your mind.”

“No, I cannot. But I’m just scared…” The last part she whispered so almost no one could hear her. If there was anything that Lily’s mind and heart could agree on, was that she was scared. Scared of what would happen if she went back, there were so many doubts and concerns that ran through her head. To her, even if there were one thing to work out and go good, there were still many problems that could arise.

Kyuhyun walked up to Lily, wrapping her in his arms once more, grabbing her chin and tilting her head to make her look him in the eye. “Lily, whatever doubts you may be having, let them go. I promise you, this time we will make everything work and not let any problems that we may face tear us apart once again. I love you Lily.”

“I love you too.” Her smile told him that she finally gave in.

End Flashback

Lily smiled remembering it all. But the smile left her face as she also remembered what all followed. It was not easy, first dealing with trying to settle things with the Boutique, keeping it open but running it from another country was not easy. Then there was dealing with telling people about the relationship between her and Kyuhyun, the fans did not respond to it that well, and trying to deal with that, the stress from him constantly having a schedule, her opening a new boutique, and still trying to get their relationship back to where it had been.

Kyuhyun and Lily barely had time to work things out and not let the stress get to them again. They still argued, some were worse than others, and that is when she began to wonder if she made the right decision. She both had times were they would just leave and not come back for a day or two to calm down. It helped though when their friends would step in to set them straight, it was amazing that their friends did not give up on them at some point, even we they felt like giving up.

Thoughts just continued to run through Lily’s mind as she looked remembered how she got to where she was now. She was so lost in her thoughts that when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist she jumped in surprise.

“Lily, what are you still doing up? You know that you need to rest more now, it is not good for you too…”

“I am resting; I am just looking at the night sky. It looks so beautiful doesn’t it?”

“Not as beautiful as the woman I have wrapped in my arms.”

“Kyuhyun, you are such a cheese-ball. Stop talking like that, it is so not you.” Lily replied laughing.

Kyuhyun laughed with her, “Fine, fine, just come on to bed. You know the doctor said that you need to stay off your feet. I did research on Pre-eclampsia; there are so many things that could go wrong with you and the baby if you do not follow the doctor’s orders.”

 Lily faced Kyuhyun and placed a hand on his face, “Do not worry, I am doing everything to make sure that this baby is healthy and I go to full term. Nothing is going to happen to us. Plus, it is not going to hurt me to just look out the window for a little while. I did research too, I know what can happen, I won’t let anything go wrong, we caught it in time, and everything will be fine. But come on, my back is starting to hurt and I’m getting tired.”

The couple walked to their room and got ready for bed. Yes in the end they worked through all of their problems and are six weeks away from welcoming the new addition to their family. A boy, being named after his god-father who had helped the couple get to where they were, Cho Minho.

Lily let out a small laugh as she cuddled closer to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sat up slightly to look down at her, “What? Why are you laughing? Is the baby moving again, let me feel.”

“No, he is not moving right now, I was just thinking about everything that we went through to get here. The day I left I felt like I had nothing left, and now I know that it all works out in the end. This is the happily ever after I always wanted.”

Kyuhyun smiled as he lend down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!!!!! I hope you liked it, I am working on a one-shot, and then I am going to get started on my second Kyuhyun story. Oh and if you do not know what Pre-eclampsia is, it is a high blood pressure in pregnant that can cause pre-mature labor, and other side effects that can hurt both mom and baby if not caught in time. But please comment for feed back! Much Love and Peace, till next time! <3