Face To Face

I've Got Nothing

NOTE: Yay, and other update. Anyway, I might not be able to update later Friday because I have a Psychology of Personality PowerPoint that has to be 10 to 12 slides due next week. Plus a worksheet also do for the Psychology class due, and 2 questions that have to be maximum 300 words and another worksheet due for a World Lit class due next week and I kind of want to get ahead start on it tomorrow. If I get at least the questions answered tomorrow, I will try and update by late Friday afternoon. But Saturday I'm going Christmas shopping and have my cousin's birthday party, so I might be able to do anything then. Anyway, now that I gave you more information than you probably care about, I just needed to rant a little bit sorry, heres Chapter 5. Enjoy. Much Love. Peace.

Lily slowly opened the door to come face to face with...Minho, "Yes, do you need help with anything?"

"Noona, do not even try and play that game. I know you know who I am. We need to talk."

Lily knew by the tone of his voice that he was serious and pretending of not knowing him or the others would not help anything at all. "Minho-ah, I'm sorry but I do not think that I can."

"Noona, Leeteuk and the rest Super Junior hyungs are trying to keep Kyuhyun Hyung from coming back here. Because if he does, he is practically going to try and drag you back to Korea with us, kicking and screaming. We need to talk."

"Alright fine. But not here, not now. Wait before you argue, there are a lot of people out there that do not know about the past Kyuhyun and I have together. Do you really think that it will be a good idea for us to talk now and risk them hearing and things get out of hand? Come back later tonight and we will talk then okay? And Minho-ah if you try and trick me by having Kyuhyun and come instead, I will kick your ."

Minho let out a little nervous laugh, but nodded his head. As he was about to walk a way, he looked back at Lily, "Noona, it was good seeing you again. You look great."

"You to Minho. Go on, I'll be out in a minute."

Minho's POV

Minho casually walked back into the front room like nothing had happened. Taemin saw Minho come back and was one of the few who noticed him leave. "Hyung, where were you? You were gone a while."

"Oh yeah, I just went  to ask Lily Noona where the bathroom was; that's all."

Taemin just nodded and went back to looking around the shop. Minho walked over to a rack of shirts, attempting to ignore the looks Kyuhyun was giving him. He could feel Kyuhyun's eyes burning a hole in his head, but refused to look at him.

"Minho..."

"Not now hyung."

"Please, I know that you talked to her. What did she say?"

Looking up, Minho watched as Lily walked out from the back, and for a brief moment, their eyes meet. "Hyung, we will talk about it when we get back to the hotel. Now is not the time because someone else might hear. Just go look around and don't worry about it, okay."

Kyuhyun silently agreed and walked away to shop. The rest of Super Junior had told him to not do anything now for the same reason Minho had said because it could possibly cause a scene. But it was very difficult for him to not say anything to her. Minho watched the two and noticed that the rest of the time the group was in the boutique, both Lily and Kyuhyun would steal glances at each other when one was not looking. All Minho could do was shake his head at their behavior.

*Hotel*

Still Minho's POV

When the group got back to the hotel, all of Super Junior and Minho went to Leeteuk and Siwon's room to talk. They caught up the ones that did not go before getting on the topic of what Minho and Lily had talked about.

"I went to the back to talk to her about Kyuhyun hyung and just to see how she had been. At first she tried to act like she did not know me. But I told her about how hyung was and she told me that is was not safe for us to talk then because the others did not know about their relationship. Noona told be to come back later to talk, but she said to I tried to trick her and send hyung instead she'd beat my ."

Kyuhyun stood up and began to pace around the room, "I have to see her again and talk to her. I know you guys are tired of me constantly thinking about her and think that it is time for me to move on. But I cannot do that now. I messed up before, if I had just said something the day she left, I could have possibly stopped her. Now I have this second chance to possibly get her back and I cannot mess it up..."

"KYUHYUN!" The whole group yelled at him because they knew if they did not stop him, he would have just kept going. Minho have Kyuhyun a sly smile before speaking again. "Hyung do not worry, I have plan."

Lily's POV

Lily left the shop open late waiting her Minho to arrive. She knew that they had a lot to talk about. Back when her and Kyu were still together, Minho was her best-friend and then one day she just left. So she knew that he would want her side of the story as well. But she knew his mind and knew he was planning something to get her and Kyu to meet up again.

That is what worried her. That Minho would try something and she will end up in a room alone with Kyuhyun, and she was just not ready for that yet. Lily looked up from the sales book that she was reviewing when she heard the bell over the door ring. And there it was, her fear standing right in front of her. Minho and Kyuhyun both looking right at her.

"Minho..."

"Ah Noona, you said I could not send Kyuhyun in my place. You said nothing about him coming with me."

Lily sighed and shook her head looking back down. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard Kyuhyun's voice, "Lily, please. Can we just talk please?"

Looking at him right in the eye, she felt as if she would melt nodding her head in agreement.