Close to Happily Ever After

I've Got Nothing

NOTE: Here is part two. The final will be use Friday or Saturday. Leave a comment please, much love and peace

Before Lily could say anything more, Emma was dragging her out of the apartment and to her car. The whole car ride, Lily said nothing, not even asking where they were going. She just stared out the window at all the passing lights. Emma a CD and Super Junior's Let's Not began to play. Tears welled up in Lily's eyes, but she refused to let them fall.

Emma watched Lily out of the corner of her eye. 'So far everything is going to plan. 1) force her out of her apartment, 2)Tell her we are going to meet Jen. 3) Sorry for doing this, but slightly play with her emotions. The rest of the plan is up to Kyuhyun and Super Junior. I really hope that this works, and Lily for the love of all things, please stop being stubborn and do what is actually going to make up happy. Stop doing this to yourself.'

Emma pulled up to the club Emma's brother owned. She somehow managed to convince him to shut it down for a "private" party. She watched Lily just to see what her reaction could be, and could tell that was beyond confused.

Lily looked around the club trying to figure out what was going on. The place was dimly lit, rose petals created a path that Emma pushed her to follow, leading up to the front of the stage. There at the end of the path of the rose petals stood Cho Kyuhyun. Music started to play in the background, lights showing that on the stage, behind Kyuhyun was the rest of Super Junior. Lily stood there frozen, her eyes never leaving Kyuhyun. As the music played the man in front of her walked the rest of the distance between them, and stated to sing

"Neon ije jeongmal amureohji anhnyamyeonseo

Neon iddakeum byeol il anin deut naege mudji

Jeongmal naege amureohj anha boini? Geureoni?"

(Super Junior Reset watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzQ7SWM6JI&feature=related)

By the time the song was over, Lily was softly crying as Kyuhyun stood in front of her. He got down on to one knee and took her left hand, looking at her.

"You are wrong, I see it, you see it, everyone in this room sees it. It is not best for us to move on and not have each other in our lives. We both know that that would do nothing but just put us through more pain and we cannot go through that anymore. I love you more than anything else in this world. Even more than video games..." Lily couldn't help but to chuckle at that, and everyone else in the room gasp in shock, "I am not going to say sorry anymore because this time, I know what to say to make you stay with me."

He reached into his pocket to pull out a little black box, opening it to reveal a beautiful Diamond ring, even more stunning than the promise ring he had given her.

"I watched you walk out of my life once a year ago. But I have found you once more, and I am not going to make the same mistake twice. I love you, and I want to forget everything that happened since that night. Reset this past year and pick back up to when we were happy, with no fights, no hurt feelings. Even if I have to perform some kind of fan service, no that it means nothing at all. I am even going to talk to SM so he knows, and tell him that there is nothing he can do or say to tear us a part. Lily Choi, can we have a reset, and will you marry me?"

Everyone in that room, Super Junior, Emma and her brother, and half of the other SM artists held their breath, watching Lily as she just stood there in shock, and waited for what she had to say. She did not move, just looked at the ring that Kyuhyun had slipped on her left hand. Her mind just blank.

"Lily...." Emma's voice brought her back to her surroundings and caused her to look into Kyuhyun's eyes. There was so much worry and fear that she would reject him. She felt like crying even more just by the look in his eyes.

"Kyuhyun, I cannot marry you. At least not now. I want to say yes, God know I do..."

"Then say yes Damn it! Do not push me away any more." Kyuhyun yelled as he stood up, grabbed he by the arms almost ready to shake some sense into her.

"Kyuhyun, it has been a year, a year without you. So much pain and remembering that night, everything that was said. I know you said to forget  everything, but do you really think that it will be that easy to forget, I mean its been a year since then, and we both seem stuck on what happened that night. I do not know if it will be that easy to just forget and pick up where we left off."

Placing her hands on his face, using her thumbs to rub his cheeks just like she use to, she smiled at him, " I am not going to push you away this time, I was stupid to do so last night. I am just saying that we take things slow, to not try and forget, but to use that and make it work this time. If we try to just forget everything, it could come back to bite us in the . Lets just take time, to sort things out, get back to how we were by working over things. then when the right time comes, which is not now, ask me again to marry you, and I will say yes without hesitation."

Kyuhyun smiled as he realized what she just said, it may not have been the answer he wanted, but it was good enough for then. He wrapped his arms around her, picking her up, twirling her around, causing her to laugh. Everyone else in the room clapped their hands and cheered for the sight in front of them. For right now, they knew this was the closest to a happy ending for the couple.

Kyuhyun lend down and captured Lily's lips with his. It felt so perfect for both of them, causing Lily to smile into the kiss. She ran her hands though his hair and pulled him closer to her, deepening the kiss. Neither one wanted to pull away, but had to when they began to run out of air and the other people started to make comments like "get a room", "other people are in the room", "PDA!" and so one. 

They finally pulled back smiling at each other, Kyuhyun resting his forehead on hers, "Saranghaeyo"

"Nado Saranghae"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!! except for the epilogue. Hope you Enjoyed, peace!