Be mine

Log In

"Are you okay?"

"No. I'm jealous."  Ha Ri's eyes widened at his words. Why was he jealous? Was it because of Wonwoo? She couldn't understand him at all. He once said that he doesn't like her and the next minute he says he's jealous of one of her classmates. That didn't make any sense. 

"Why are you jealous?" She asked confused trying to find a reason to this whole mess. "Ha Ri, honestly? Don't you see it? Don't you see that I love you? I even come to pick you up just to spend some time with you until we get home. I kept texting you and I insisted in meeting you cause I've been feeling something for you for a long time now and I don't understand how you haven't noticed it so far. I know our relationship would be hard especially when I'm going to debut but I'm ready to sacrifice a lot of things just to be with you. And seriously age doesn't even matter! Like we only have three years difference! But it doesn't matter. If you haven't even imagined of us being together then nothing else matters. I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you as a friend. Of course if you want me to." Yoongi said a little bit angry but calming down at the end. That was it. He said it. He said all those things that he wanted to say all this time. But this was getting awkward since Ha Ri was staring at him with pitiful eyes. That's not the reaction he wanted.

"Yoongi, I-"

"Oh, Yoongi. I didn't know you would come to pick Ha Ri up." A voice said from behind Ha Ri and they turned to see. Her mother was standing there with a beatuful smile on her face while the both of them stared at her with empty expressions. "Come on. You're a guest today for lunch." She said to Yoongi and even though he wanted to refuse since Ha Ri would feel uncomfortable after this, her mother didn't accept a no. 

Everything was silent in the car. Her mother driving while the both of them were siting at the back avoiding each other's gazes. Whenever she was trying to ask what was wrong or how was school, Ha Ri would answer with short answers and a sad tone. "Aish! I forgot to buy some bread. Will you mind if you wait in the car for a minute?" She asked as she parked the car outside of the shop. "Take your time." Ha Ri replied softly and then she got out.

"Look, Ha Ri. I don't want this to make us act uncomfortable between us okay?" Yoongi turned to tell her as soon as her mother closed the door and was now walking to the shop. "Yoongi, I like you too! You really are a pabo." Ha Ri clicked her tongue and stared out of her window when she felt something touching her hand. She turned to see Yoongi's hand holding her wrist and looking at her with huge eyes and blushing cheeks. 

"W-What did you say?"

"I said I love you too."

"Do you mean it?"

"Yeah why would i-" Yoongi's lips on her cut her off as Yoongi leaned on to steal a kiss from her. Ha Ri froze and when she realised what was going on she pushed him away embarrassed. "What are you doing? We are in my mum's car!" She whispered- yelled and tried to hide the deep red color of her burning cheeks. Yoongi smiled widely and leaned once again to kiss her jaw. "She's coming!" Ha Ri said loudly and tried to calm herself down while pushing Yoongi as far away from her as she could. On the other hand, Yoongi was giggling happily as he studied her reactions at every little thing he did to her.

Her mum opened the door and the both of them held their breaths. "Sorry about the delay." She muttered and wasted no more time from driving. Yoongi stared at Ha Ri while trying to hold back his laughter and when she turned to look at him as well, the both of them burst into laughter. "What's up with you all of a sudden?" Her mum asked and tried to understand the situation.

 

"You really are an amazing cook!" Yoongi commented at her mum's cooking skills with a full mouth. "You can't even imagine how long has it been since the last time I ate homemade food." He kept muttering at himself. Ha Ri was staring at her plate eating quietly trying to hide her smile. What was that feeling that appeared out of nowhere? She didn't even remember the last time she felt like this. Her mum was having a normal conversation with Yoongi but why did that make her so extremely happy? She could easily say that it felt like home.

"Ha Ri? Ha Ri!"

"Ne!" She jumped up and gazed around. She came across her mother frowning and Yoongi staring at her with loving eyes. "Were you daydreaming?" Her mum asked a little annoyed as she didn't reply to her immediately. Ha Ri shook her head slowly and showed her a small smile. "Are you done?" She asked Yoongi this time as she saw him standing up. "I'm all done, full and happy." He replied and glanced at Ha Ri. "Would you mind if we got upstairs?" Yoongi asked Ha Ri and she stared at him then her mum waiting for her permission. After some seconds, she nodded and smiled.

Ha Ri stood up and pulled Yoongi upstairs. "Ahh I'm so tired!" Yoongi groaned and lied on her bed then gazed around. "It's so pretty in here." He muttered. Ha Ri closed the door behind her then went to the window and made sure to darken the room a little but not completely. "You scare me." Yoongi commented when she saw her doing that and sat up looking scared. "I thought you wanted to sleep." She explained and giggled at his reaction. Yoongi pouted and stood up then wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck. They stayed like this for minutes until Ha Ri broke the silence. "A-Are you sleepy?" 

Yoongi moaned and started kissing her neck like her question woke him up and was now taking his revenge.  Ha Ri bit her lip and grabbed the hair on his nape so as not to make a noise. "Y-Yoongi... I don't think we should-"

"Shh." Yoongi whispered and focused back on her lips as he and kissed them softly. After some minutes, he pulled away slowly and stared at her. "Ha Ri-ah, be mine."

"I thought I already was yours."

 

Ha Ri's bedroom door opened slowly as Seulbi walked inside with Jimin. They stood beside the bed staring at the Min couple who seemed to have fallen asleep next to each other. They were both under the two layers of blankets while Yoongi had wrapped his arms around her waist. They were suspiciously close.

"Has Yoongi hyung confessed to her yet?" Jimin whispered careful not to wake them up. Seulbi's eyes widened at his words and turned to look at him shocked. "He was going to confess?" She asked pretty loudly and Jimin was quick to shut with his hand and drag her out of the room.

 "I don't understand. Ha Ri had told me that he didn't like her as something more than a friend. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Seulbi asked feeling betrayed from him. "Well I thought you knew about it. And honestly, I have no idea what they're doing with this whole issue! What I've realised is that hyung liked her all along but he was too scared to say it because he thought that Ha Ri didn't like him. And it's the same for Ha Ri too."

"Let's just go. I'll call her later." Seulbi sighed and pulled him downstairs. 

 

Ha Ri's eyes fluttered open and she yanwed. She gazed around and noticed a pair of arms hugging her waist and she instantly sat up. They had fallen asleep but she couldn't exactly remember anything rather than this. She sighed hoping her mum didn't come in suddenly and saw them sleeping like this. Otherwise, she would be screwed. 

She sighed in relief at the thought of this and was about to get up when Yoongi pulled her back down landing on top of him. She raised her head to look at him but his eyes were still closed and he looked like he was far away to dreamland. After this, she tried to get back up but Yoongi clicked his tongue at her persistence and laid her beside him, this time looking at her.

"Why?" Was all Ha Ri asked before frowning as she saw him smirking. Yoongi took out his tongue to mock her then kissed her shoulder. "Let's stay in bed for a little while." 

"What if she-"

"She won't. And even if she does, she will find out sooner or later."

Ha Ri didn't need much to accept his suggestion, she just needed a reassurance just in case her mum got in and had to find excuses. But now, it didn't matter if she knew about it. Because it was true. They were together. And nothing mattered anymore. 

Ha Ri-ah, I could never hurt you.

You know that, right?


 

A/N: Hello guys!! I'm terribly sorry for this small chapter but I'll be away this weekend and I really wanted to update this important chapter so you could read it during Christmas!!

Please tell me what you think about it down in the comments, also subscribe and up vote the story ♡

I'll see you guys soon enjoy your vacation ~

Fox