The End

Log In

Was it just a lie? That feeling of home...was it real?

Ha Ri opened her eyes slowly and gazed around at her white minimalist room. The birds could be heard from the window that was covered with the thin white curtains exposing a ray of sunshine. She frowned slightly confused at her alarm that didn't wake her up. She turned to her side to take a glance at the clock, 6AM. She still had an hour but she felt like she already had enough of sleep. Ha Ri was about to get up when suddenly, an arm was wrapped around her waist and pulled her back under the covers and that in not even a second. She stared at Yoongi who was sleeping silently with his arms tightly around her. Ha Ri tried to release herself from his tight grip but the strength he had in so early in the morning was impossible. "Yoongi~" Ha Ri said cutely and stopped trying, hoping he would let her go. But the cuter she was, the tighter it was getting.

 Ten minutes later, Ha Ri realised she would fall asleep if she didn't get up as soon as possible. She would be late for work. "I'll be late..." She muttered and moved Yoongi's arm easily which meant that he was asleep.  She let a sigh of relief and got out of bed then moved to the kitchen and turned the coffee machine on, giving off her so favorite smell of vanilla latte. She suddenly remembered Yoongi drinking vanilla latte the first day they met and she smiled. She was obsessed with this smell ever since.

She, then, walked to the shower and after taking her clothes off she walked in. The hot water welcomed her cold morning skin. In normal days, she would follow her before-work routine with struggle and in an hurry since she would always wake up late. Not a morning person. But today it was a whole different day. She didn't know a certain person would make her life meaningful. 

 After she was done, she wrapped a towel around her and walked back to her bedroom to find clothes to wear. She glanced at the bed but Yoongi was nowhere to be found. "Yoongi?" She asked but no response sounded and that made her frown. She sighed and picked an outfit then got dressed quickly. Yoongi walked back to the room after some minutes with a mug on his hand. "Ah you're done..." He muttered and took a sip from his drink, Ha Ri guessed it was vanilla latte. 

"Why are you awake so early? I thought you had the day off." She said while she brushed through her hair. Yoongi nodded while he drunk some more. "I do. But I wanted to make sure you'd get the day off too." He explained and after he placed the mug on the coffee table near her bed, he approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "What?" She asked confused.

"Please get the day off for me. I'm only asking you for a day. You know that I have the tour next week and this is the only day I'll get to see you properly." He explained and kissed her jaw then stared at her with those puppy eyes of him. Ha Ri bit her lip, mostly because she couldn't say no to him but she was too embarrassed to ask for a day off as well since she has never done that before.

"Please..." Yoongi pouted cutely at her, something that Ha Ri didn't get to see too often. "Fine." She muttered after a long sigh and Yoongi hugged her tightly whispering 'thank you' again and again. After he pulled away, Ha Ri took her phone from the coffee table and started dialing Hyejin's number.

 

"...okay. Now that this is done. What are we going to do today?" Ha Ri asked as she ended the call. Yoongi stood there for a minute thinking of the best solution. "Let's just do things we never had the chance to do before." He simply stated.

"Like what? We obviously can't go out, they might recognise you. We can't stay inside either because there's nothing to do." Ha Ri continued and sat on the bed. Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Who said we can't go out? We can go to the beach, or even visit the Namsa Tower, we could do both of them if we want to." He explained and stood in front of her. Ha Ri clicked her tongue. "First of all, we need a car. Secondly, they might recognise you. And lastly, we need a freaking car!"

Yoongi leaned in to peck her lips. "Yah, if you're going to be like this for the rest of the day, I'm going back to the studio." He continued and Ha Ri rolled her eyes. "I'll ask my manager for a car. It's just for my day off anyway." He said and took his phone. "And what are you going to tell him? That you and your girlfriend want to go on a trip on your day off?"

"No, I'll tell him I want to visit my parents or something." He said and went on the living room to talk. Ha Ri sighed then lied on the bed. She closed her eyes for a minute and took a deep breath. Why did that feel like a dream? Even though he would be gone for a whole month, yet she hadn't realised this yet. It was just a normal day for them. But the last day she was going to see him. Then she will be depressed again. Then he would come back for two or five days and this will go over again and again until one of them decided that they had had enough with this relationship. She just hoped she wouldn't be the person who would end this. She saw those ups and downs in their relationship and she had decided if for whatever reason they had to break up she would easily back off. She knew what was best for him and even though it would be hard for the both of them, it was something that must be done. Because Yoongi was too ignorant. And mostly because he didn't mention all those things. Sometimes Ha Ri felt like she was the only one who saw all those problems but she was more than wrong. Besides, Yoongi was the one who had to go through all this stress with his job and keep their relationship a secret. He had to be careful 24/7. That's why Ha Ri would never break up with him. Not again. Because she knew Yoongi would understand when it was the right time to part ways. And he would say it when he felt ready to do so. The only thing Ha Ri had to do now, was to enjoy every minute she spent with her boyfriend and never complain about not seeing him enough. Because she knew that if it was hard for her, it would be harder for Yoongi.

 

 "Ha Ri, did you fall asleep already? Aish, you were always like this. Now I have to carry you..."

I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath. 

I once promised I would never hurt you. If you think I'm just going to break up with you for the sake of others, you're wrong. 


 

A/N: Truth be told, I'm not satisfied with it. Okay, so I have a lot of things to say.

One: I want to apologise for updating later than I had expected. Something came up and I had to visit the hospital like every single day which leads to those results.

Two: The final chapter, not only is not good enough, but also it's too small. As I said, I'm currently at the hospital and it was really hard for me to end this properly. 

Three: I'm terribly sorry to those who asked for the final chapter to be about their first time. I did a research and more people wanted this to be a fluff so I'm sorry.

Four: There will be another chapter with a whole different ending. There were people that wanted a sad different ending. If you're not one of them, you don't need to read it since the fic is supposed to end on this chapter. There will just be another chapter with an Alternate Ending for those who weren't satisfied. Though, I'm not sure if I'm the one who is going to write it or the other admin, it seriously depends on my health. But don't need to worry, she's really good!

Five: The other admin, Ryo, is now writing a Jimin fic called 'Amnesia'. It's about a long distance relationship. It's not posted yet, I'm just saying because there were some people that wanted me to write a Jimin fic as well. You can leave a message on our wall for more info. 

Six: I want to thank you all of those who have been supporting my story till the very end. I know I'm not the best author out there, but I really love writing and this just gives me more experience so I can get better. I'm still learning and I'm getting better each day. So thank you for giving me feedback and thank you for reading even though the end is kind of disappointing. I know, I at Happy endings!

I hope I get better soon, so I can log in and read your opinions. Once again thank you.

Fox