Park Jimin

Log In

"Will you take the money if you walk me home? It's not far from here."

Yoongi's eyes widened at her words. What was it, that made her say that? Was it because there was no absolute way he would accept her money and offering to walk her home would make him change his mind? Or was it, because Ha Ri was actually afraid of walking alone when it was dark outside? Something that she had mentioned before.

Or maybe both? 

Yoongi smiled widely and nodded. "I only do this because I know you are too scared to go alone and not because I want the money." Ha Ri was about to say something but quickly realised he was right so she just stared at the ground blushing. Without another word, Yoongi left some money on the table and pulled her close to him as they walked outside.

"Why is it so cold?" Yoongi muttered and kept walking beside her as he glanced at her. "Yah, what's up with you? You were okay a couple of seconds ago." He commented in a rather funny way but that made Ha Ri blush even more. "I'm okay..it's just.." She almost whispered and avoided his gaze. "...I haven't done this before..." She honestly said and bit her lip in embarrassement. Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arm around her neck. "Aigoo, you're so cute. Don't be awkward around me. I didn't see you being like this around your friend." 

Friend? Was that really how he felt about her? Just a friend? Someone he would joke around and talk about his crushes to her? Those were his feelings all along? That made him persuade her to meet him? Because he wanted her as a friend? She should have expected this. He was three years older than her. He was already under a company name doing his trainee years working hard until he would debut and start his career. He had finished school and was now in another page in his life. He didn't want people to find out he was with a high school girl. Nobody would want this. She was surprised herself he called her a friend as well.

"Yeah, you're right." She breathed and faked a smile pretending it was okay. Everything was okay. She just had to persuade herself until she got home. Yoongi's smile disappeared and pulled his arm. Jin was right.

FLASHBACK

"Where are you going and your room is such a mess?" Jin asked as he saw all those clothes on the floor. Yoongi was searching for some clothes in his drawers but he couldn't find what to wear so he just kept throwing everything on the floor. 

"Ahh, didn't you know? Hyung is meeting that girl he has been talking for a quite a long time today." Jimin replied to him who seemed to be interested in the conversation. "Ha Ri? She agreed on meeting you?" Jin asked Yoongi shocked but Yoongi was far away to dreamland. "Yeah, they're supposed to meet in an hour." Jimin replied and Yoongi jumped as he heard this. "An hour?! I'll be late! Get out so I can get dressed!" He pushed Jimin outside who gladly left but Jin stood in front of the door. 

"Didn't I tell you not to meet her?" Jin asked frustrated and Yoongi frowned and sighed ignoring him. "It doesn't concern you please stay out of this."

"Yoongi, you don't understand? She's still in high school! What will our future fans say if they find out? That you're dating a girl three years older than you who you met online?"

"Not everyone has to know."

"What will your parents say?"

"They stopped caring about me when they found out I wanted to be a musician. This isn't the first time I'll disappoint them."

"What will her parents say? Basically, what is she going to say? It will be very awkward and uncomfortable to date someone like you. She won't know what to do. She will be embarrassed over every little thing and what will happen when you hurt her? Where will she go to lean on? Are you going to leave her just like that?"

"But I love her! You don't understand. I haven't even met her in person and I know that I love her."

"If you love her, let her go. You know what's right to do. Don't be selfish. She won't even be able to love you the way you love her. And I'm certain about this."

END OF FLASHBACK

Jin was right. And Yoongi hated the fact that he was right. "I guess we have to say goodbye now." Ha Ri said and suddenly stopped walking. Yoongi looked at her confused then realised they were outside of her house. He nodded and smiled. "I'll text you tomorrow?" She asked and was about to leave. 

"Yeah, that'd be nice." He replied and smiled cutely making Ha Ri smile back at him. She turned around to walk in but she hesitated and came back hugging him. Yoongi stood there frozen not knowing how to react. "Thank you, Yoongi-ah." She whispered and immediately walked in after a wave. Yoongi was staring at the door. 

***

"Morning!" Seulbi sang happily as she met up with Ha Ri in the hallway. "Hey." She replied and put some books in her locker. "So what happened last night?" Seulbi whispered curiously. Ha Ri narrowed her eyes and turned to look at her. "Why did you leave without telling me? I was so annoyed. Do you know how awkward it was?" She complained while frowning. Seulbi nodded her head sarcastically at her complains. "Oh yeah? And how do you explain the fact that you kept ignoring your mum's texts asking you where you were? And then she called me and I had to lie to her and tell her you were with me in the house when I wasn't even home?"

"I had left it to the silent mode without realising! By the way, where were you?" Ha Ri asked suspiciously. Seulbi blushed and waved her hands telling that it was nothing. "Seulbi where the hell were you?" Ha Ri asked and narrowed her eyes again. "Fine fine. Do you remember that guy I had told you about the other week? I came across him to the park while I was going home and asked if we could hang out. Did you know that he's in Seoul Art School?" Seulbi explained with a happy tone and pulled Ha Ri as it was time to go to class. "How am I supposed to know that? I don't even know his name. The first and last time I saw him was at that cafe he was working at."

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

"What?"

"His name. It's Jimin."

Ha Ri stopped walking confused which made Seulbi frown and look at her. "What's up with you?" Ha Ri didn't answer her question instead she paused for a minute to think. Park Jimin. Seoul Art School. Three years younger than Yoongi. The guy who was working at the cafe. Who quitted because he was too busy with his trainee years. Park Jimin!

"Park Jimin?" Ha Ri asked and took her phone out of her pocket and after some seconds she showed a picture Yoongi had sent to her of all the members. Then pointed at Jimin. "This Park Jimin?"

Seulbi stood there with open then nodded hesitantly. "W-Where did you get that picture?"

"Yoongi sent it to me."

***

Yoongi threw another paper in the trashbin with a sigh. Another unfinished song going down the drain. He was stuck and even though the lyrics were right there in his mind, he didn't know how to express them. He didn't know how to translate his feelings into the human language and write them down on his notebook. He sighed again and stood up. Wasting time doing absolutely nothing was useless. He walked heavily to the kitchen and drunk a glass of water one shot. 

Suddenly, Jimin walked in the living room with his jacket in his hands. "Do you need anthing from the store?" He asked his hyung as he put it on. Yoongi took a moment to think then shook his head. He could smell Jimin's strong cologne and gazed at his appearance. He looked rather...differerent and clean. "Are you going to the store like this?"

Jimin stopped with whatever he was doing and bit his lip trying to hide the truth but miserably failing. "Well...ah.. I will go out after going to the store." He replied avoiding Yoongi's gaze. Yoongi smirked as he realised Jimin was hiding something from him and Yoongi, the curious person he was, would find out sooner or later. "Going out with who?"

Jimin blushed deeply as he played with his keys. "It doesn't concern you.." He replied and was about to leave but Yoongi stood in front of the door. "Hyung! I'm late!" He complained and checked the time. "I'll miss the bus too!" 

"The faster you tell me, the better for you."

"Okay fine, I'm going to pick up Seulbi from school." He admitted and pushed Yoongi away then opened the door. Seulbi?

"Wait up! I'll come with you!"

***

How amazing it is that our boyfriends are best friends? Ha Ri read Seulbi's text and sighed getting a couple of people's attention in class. First of all, Yoongi is not my boyfriend. Seoncdly, Jimin hasn't even confessed to you yet! And how can you be so sure he's going to? Ha Ri replied making sure the teacher didn't notice as she hid it under her history book.

Darling, I know those things okay? I know that he's going to confess to me. He's going to pick me up after school and he told me it's a date!

Okay fine *sighs* but don't forget we have our English exam on Monday and no I'm not going to help you! 

Seulbi met Ha Ri on the hallway and walked together outside. "Oh there he is!" Seulbi said excitedly and point at Jimin who was at the parking lot. "Yeah yeah. I'll just go home alone." Ha Ri complained.

"Looks like you won't. Yoongi is with him." Ha Ri's eyes widened and turned around immediately only to see Yongii standing next to him. "Oh no! What am I going to do?? Go alone and tell him I didn't come cause I was sick! Seulbi please I'm begging you to-"

"Hey." Yoongi cut her off as they approached them. "Hi." Ha Ri said and faked a smile. Jimin frowned and looked at Ha Ri then at Yoongi than at Ha Ri again. "You're...Ha Ri-ah? Hyung's girlfriend?"

"We are not dating!" Ha Ri said immediately and sighed then glanced at Yoongi who was staring at the ground biting his lip. What happened with his expression? "Ahh I see. Well, excuse me and Seulbi but we have a work to take care of. It was nice seeing you, Ha Ri-ah. Hope I see you soon." Jimin said quickly and took Seulbi by the wrist.

"Okay, talk to you later guys." She replied and waved at them. Ha Ri bit her lip because staying alone with Yoongi made her uncomfortable even though it was okay last night. "So...?" She turned to Yoongi who looked rather sad. "Are you okay?" She asked worried and touched his shoulder.

Yoongi found the chance to hold her hand and pulled it away from his shoulder but still held it. "Ha Ri-ah...why do you do this to me?" He asked more like murmured but loud enough for Ha Ri to hear. "Doing what...?" She asked confused and embarrassed when she realised he was holding her hand.

 "Give me your phone." He suddenly said after a pause. Ha Ri widened her eyes frustrated. "W-What?" She asked and put her hand in her pocket where her phone was. "Give me your phone." He repeated and Ha Ri obeyed hesitantly. Yoongi took it in his hands and started typing something. After some seconds he returned it to her.  "Now let's go." Was all he said and started walking while still holding her hand. Ha Ri unlocked her phone screen and tried to find what he did until she got a text from her mum. She opened their conversation.

Ha Ri: Hey mum, I'll go to a friend's house cause we have a project to finish. I won't be late.

Mum: OK, take care and text me if you need anything. 

When did I...?.  Ha Ri wondered and stared at Yoongi who was dragging her with him. "Where are we going?" She asked curiously and after putting her phone in her pocket she started walking normally next to him unaware of the fact that they were still holding hands.

***

"Where are we?" Ha Ri asked scared holding Yoongi's hand tightly as he looked familiar with the place. "Don't worry, this is where I live." He smiled at her cuteness and unlocked the door to the empty apartment. "Where are the others?" She asked as she took off her shoes and put them next to the door. "We have the day off so nobody is here." He said and walked to the kitchen, Ha Ri following him. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked and opened the almost empty fridge gazing inside. Ha Ri nodded and pouted cutely and Yoongi giggled at her reaction. "We have nothing to make so let's just order something." He suggested and started dialing the familiar to him number.

"This is so delicious!" Ha Ri moaned as she stuffed so more chicken in . Yoongi nodded and kept eating hungrily. "Ha Ri-ah...I was wondering...if there was something you wanted for Christmas?" Yoongi asked all of a sudden then put his chopsticks down. Ha Ri frowned and after swallowing her food she shook her head a couple of times. "No of course not." Was her simple reply and was about to continue eating. 

"But. This is really important to me and I really want to know." He continued and tapped his fingers on the coffee table impatiently. "I said no. I don't want anything from you. End of story." Were her last words before she continue eating. Yoongi sighed trying to look depressed as he played with his food sadly. Ha Ri noticed his odd behaviour and guilt started building inside of her. Was she too harsh on him? Though she didn't say anything and Yoongi was getting more and more impatient. "Ha Ri-ah..."  He complained and approached her softly. 

"Pay attention to me..." He pouted and buried his face in her shoulder. Ha Ri gulped loudly as that was the first time he saw Yoongi acting like this. "What do you want me to do?" She mumbled and tried to hide her blushing cheeks with her hands.

"Will you go shopping with me tomorrow morning? Tomorrow is Saturday right?" He asked and Ha Ri could hear his pout. "Shopping? O-okay...since it's Saturday." She mumbled and bit her lip.

"It's a date."


 

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter? I made it a bit bigger to thank all those people who have been supporting my story so far! Please leave feedback cause it makes me feel so good and it helps me write bigger chapters and I update faster :) 

Please don't give up on this story cause the good thing starts now. I accept advice right below in the comments so don't hesitate to tell me what I do wrong and what do you think it would be better since I'm writing this story for you guys!

Fox