Something's going on

Log In

"Ha Ri-ah, I want you to meet my friends some day. I'm sure they will like you..."

Yoongi's words came to her head. She couldn't believe that day was today. It's been almost a week since the day he confessed to her and now there she was, getting ready to meet his friends. Though she could easily admit how happy she felt now that she was something more to Yoongi's heart, she kept panicking about meeting them. It was really stressful to her since not even her mother knew about their relationship yet and she wasn't planning on letting her know any time soon. 

I'm outside :) Ha Ri read the text she had just gotten from Yoongi and after taking her bag she went downstairs. Her mother took her eyes away from the book she was reading on the couch and smiled at her. "Is he here?" Ha Ri nodded embarrassed of her question. "Ha Ri-ah...are you two dating?" She asked calmly. Ha Ri bit her lip and looked on the ground. "Yes..." Ha Ri eventually said and nodded again. "I was expecting this. Hurry up. Don't let him wait outside in the cold." She replied and focused back on her book leaving Ha Ri with an open mouth. "Aren't you mad?" Ha Ri asked confused. "Why would I be mad? I'm happy you at least told me without lying. And he had told me he would confess to you. How about we talk about this some other time ne?"

 Ha Ri nodded and good byed her then walked out of the door. She saw Yoongi standing in front of a car and she raised an eyebrow confused. "What is this?" She asked as she approached him and pointed at the car. "Is this how you say hi to your boyfriend?" Yoongi joked and pecked her lips earning a blush from her. "We will use this car to get to the restaurant." He explained and the both of them got in. "I didn't know you had a drivers license..." Ha Ri muttered and pouted as she couldn't believe he hadn't mentioned it so far. "I don't. I just know the basic. Plus the restaurant is not far from here. I just didn't want to make you walk until there cause it's really cold right now." He explained and started the car. 

"Whose car is this then?" She asked feeling a little bit uncomfortable. "My manager's. Now stop with the questions." Yoongi parked the car after a while then stared at her. Ha Ri looked at him confused. "What?" Yoongi smiled and leaned for a kiss. "Nothing. I just realised how beautiful you are." And with that he opened the door and got out. Ha Ri had forgotten about the stress she was feeling as she was meeting his friends but it came back once they walked in the restaurant.

She held his hand tightly and bit her lip while Yoongi was gazing with his eyes to find his friends. His eyes widened and glanced at their hands. "Are you okay?" He asked and turned to look at her concerned. "I'm scared." She whispered and gazed at the people eating. Yoongi smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Don't be scared. You'll do fine as always. Ah there they are." 

Yoongi pulled her with him at a table in the corner of the restaurant. Ha Ri had a fake smile on her face trying to stop feeling so stressed but her expression changed instantly when she came across Seulbi who was siting next to Jimin. "Oh, I promise I didn't know about this..." Yoongi whispered at her feeling sorry about the situation. 

FLASHBACK 

"You guys are so hilarious!!" Ha Ri laughed and hit Wonwoo's arm softly. Mingyu was trying to hold back his laughter at Wonwoo's joke. The bell immediately brought them back to reality and sighed annoyed. "I'll see you guys later." Mingyu waved at them good bye as he had to go back to his class. When Mingyu walked out of the classroom, Seulbi entered glaring at Ha Ri then at Wonwoo. She approached them and stood in front of them. "Are you going to sit together or?" She asked annoyed as Wonwoo was sitting on her seat and had already put his stuff on her desk.

"Seulbi, where have you been those three days? And why didn't you show up at the first two hours?" Ha Ri asked worried but that made Seulbi even more mad. "It doesn't concern you. And why are you sitting with him? Are you dating or what?" She asked now glaring at Wonwoo who was blushing at her last question and was shaking his head something that Ha Ri didn't notice. "He's sitting with me because you hadn't showed up like the whole week!" Ha Ri frowned as well. What happened to Seulbi? She looked like she had forgotten about her. She had forgotten all those things she had once told her. Seulbi was about to say something back at her but the teacher told everyone to sit down so she took her stuff and went to sit someone else whispering the last words. "I should have expected that you would leave me at my hard moments." Ha Ri wished she understood what she meant with it. Was something happening with her life that she wasn't aware of? Why didn't she tell her earlier?

END OF FLASHBACK 

Since then, Ha Ri hadn't talked to her. They kept avoiding each other. Seulbi didn't know Ha Ri had started dating Yoongi and Ha Ri had no idea that she had been dating Jimin all this time. "Will you be okay?" Yoongi asked and Ha Ri nodded not wanting to ruin his night since this was something he had been planning a long time now. Everyone stood up as they saw them wanting to introduce  themselves. "Hello! Ha Ri Noona! I'm Jungkook, the maknae of the group!" The younger said as he bowed slightly while smiling. Ha Ri did the same. "Nice to meet you!"

Another one took her attention as he started waving a lot of times in front of her face. "Hellooo! My name is Taehyung and we are the same age! Please call me Oppa!" Ha Ri giggled at his comment and nodded which gained a frown from Yoongi. "Nice to meet you, Taehyung oppa!" Taehyung squealed at this name happily. Ha Ri realised she would spend a lot of time with this person. He matched her personality well something that Yoongi realised so he pushed her so she could meet the others too.

"This is Namjoon. The leader. This is Hoseok. And this is Jin hyung. The mum. You know Jimin...and Seulbi." Yoongi started introducing them otherwise it would take ages. "Nice to meet all of you. You're all so kind and handsome!" She commented and heard Seulbi clicking her tongue annoyed. Ha Ri ignored her and sat between Taehyung and Yoongi. "Don't say that! They will think that they are handsome indeed." Namjoon joked and everyone laughed at his joke. "Honestly, Yoongi was the last person I thought would get a girlfriend after Jungkook of course, since I'm not letting him." Jin stated and started eating.

"Thanks, mum."

"Thanks, hyung."

And with that, Ha Ri's night passed easily without worrying anymore. She had an exciting argument with Taehyung about if unicorns with wings existed since he thought that if they could fly they would be too good to be true and Ha Ri believed that some of them could fly and that's what made them special. Yoongi was too bored of this conversation so he threatened Taehyung to stop otherwise he would choke him on his sleep and that shut him up. Actually, the real reason why he threatened him was because of the attention he was getting from his girlfriend. She looked dedicated to change his mind and she looked like she had forgotten that her boyfriend was sitting right next to her!

 "Guys, we will leave first. Excuse us." Jimin said all of a sudden as everyone stared at them, standing up and taking Seulbi with him. "It was nice seeing you Ha Ri-ah...bye." Jimin said but couldn't say anything else since Seulbi dragged her with him to avoid Ha Ri's gaze. "So rude..." Hoseok muttered gaining a hit from Jin. "Noona, is it true that you and Seulbi are best friends?" Jungkook asked with a full mouth. "Don't talk with a full mouth." Jin scolded him which made Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Well we used to be very close. But...something happened the past week and we haven't talked since then." Ha Ri explained and bit her lip. But that made Jungkook even more interested in learning more about the topic. "What happened?" He whispered curiously. Yoongi and Jin frowned and were ready to scold the younger about his rude curiosity but Ha Ri reassured them that it was okay. "I actually don't know myself. She didn't show up at school for almost a whole week and that made me find new people to hang out with. But the problem was that when she did show up she told me that she was expecting for me to leave her at the hardest moments of her life or something along those lines. I don't really know what she meant. She may have been going through some family problems or something but she has never mentioned anything and since she's being like this then I can't do anything about this."

"I don't really like her." Hoseok commented.

"I'd say don't judge anyone before you get to know them. Something serious may be going on and I don't think we have the right to hate her without knowing." Ha Ri explained mostly trying to persuade herself.  She couldn't ignore how worried she was about her best friend. She couldn't ignore how distant Seulbi had became when she started hanging out with Jimin. She couldn't ignore the fact that something was going on indeed and she had no idea what that something was. She just wished that she wasn't getting any harm in any possible way. Because after all, she was her best friend. And she cared about her.

 

"See? I told you it would be fine." Yoongi told her as they got out of the car and stood in front of her house. Ha Ri nodded and smiled at him. "Thank you for the lovely night. And thank you for helping me calm down. And thank you for driving me home. And thank you for-" Yoongi's lips on hers made her stop. Ha Ri kissed him back but it didn't last long as Yoongi smiled onto the kiss then pulled away. "You had enough of thanking me eh?" He joked and pecked her lips once again. Ha Ri was now deep red and nodded. "I missed our lazy-cuddle afternoons. How about you come to our dorms tomorrow?" He suggested and smiled cutely. Ha Ri thought about it then shook her head to . 

Yoongi pouted sadly. "Wae??"

"I have my maths exam and I really need to study!" She lied as she liked seeing his pouting. "Please, please Ha Ri-ah!" He begged her and shook her shoulders. "Yoongi, you know I'm really stressed about my exams, I can't just ignore them."

"Ha Ri-ah! Don't be so selfish! Please! You know, I was really good at Maths on high school, I can totally tutor you!" He said and winked at her. Ha Ri giggled and hit his arm softly. "Fine, fine." She replied and Yoongi hugged her happily. "I love you so much."

"I-i love you too." 


 

A/N: Hey potatoes!

What do you think about this chapter? Please let me know in the comments also subscribe and up vote if you haven't already because it makes me so freaking happy when you're giving me feedback!

I also have a really important question for you:

Do you want this story to have a GOOD or BAD ending?

Good= happy

Bad= sad

I'm asking you this, because I don't want to disappoint you since I'm going to end it soon! Please let me know below! This is really important!!

See you soon,

Fox