29

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you are saying this because of his threat, I just want you to have my word; he isn’t going to hurt you.”

 

 

“I wasn’t joking or threatening anyone when I said that! I will definitely kill him.”

 

 

“Dad stop scaring him! You have no right to touch my mate as long as I am breathing.”

 

 

“If you care so much for him why aren’t you taking care of him as you should be?”

 

 

“I think it is for the best if I just stay here like everybody expects me to, you guys arguing over this matter is seriously pointless.”

 

 

“You aren’t obligated to please my father or anyone other than yourself. I rather you leave me than to stay here out of pity, I'm not another one of those numerous charity projects that you take part of.”

 

 

“You are not a charity project stop acting overdramatically.”

 

 

“Then stop treating me like one.”

 

 

“It is the last time that I’m going to say this, I do not pity you! Although you may have many reasons for rejecting me, or not wanting me anymore, well if that’s the case Kyungsoo, you should just say It out loud because I’ve made my decision.”

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Taemin wanted to meet up with Jongin and discuss a partnership with him, but he couldn't meet him since the latter wasn’t in his company when he visited the place. He tried to schedule an appointment with him but his secretary informed him about his friend’s quite unstable health condition.

Sehun was the only one among the workers who knew the real reason behind Jongin’s discomfort since the latter had made sure to keep his pregnancy a secret instead of coming out as a freak.

 So he talked to Sehun, which made him even more alarmed about Jongin and his babies.

There was no way that Jongin would go back to that old mansion on his own willingness, something wasn’t making sense and he needed to find out what it was. Therefore he decided to pay a visit to Kyungsoo’s house and see if everything was all right.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A maid welcomed him in the mansion when he got there, and guided him to the east wing of the building after he said that he was there to meet Jongin. As far as he could remember almost every room that the current owners have been occupying were located at the west wing so why on earth should Jongin be there?

 

 

He was almost lost in his train of thoughts when he heard Jongin’s voice;

 

 

“This is the last time that I’m going to say this, I do not pity you! Although you may have many reasons to reject me, or not wanting me anymore. well, if that’s the case Kyungsoo, you should just say It out loud because I’ve made my decision.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was beyond frustrated, maybe it was because of the high fever that he was experiencing at the moment. He closed his eyes and pinched just above the bridge of his nose trying to relieve his headache, and when he opened them again he was met with two pair of shocked eyes belonging to his father and Taemin?! What was he doing here? He was about to ask when his father did it Instead.

 

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

 

They didn’t say hi or shake hands together and just stood there and glared at each other… well, Taemin was standing and Minho was sitting at the edge of the couch stiffly, waiting for an answer.

 

 

“…I heard that Jongin had fainted earlier today, so I came to see him.”

 

 

“You know Jongin? Am I the only one who didn’t know him?!”

 

 

“Mr Lee is one of Jongin’s old friends, that’s why he knows him.” Beakhyun answered and they all fell silent again.

 

“I wouldn’t have come if I knew that you were here. I should just leave, it seems like he is fine now.”

 

 

 

“He is better now, but Kyungsoo has been burning in a fever since the morning.” Baekhyun added when Minho didn’t say anything.

 

 

 

“Are you having a fever?” Taemin asked Kyungsoo with an expression filled with shock.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I’ve been a little unwell.”

 

 

 

Taemin walked to him and placed his palm over his forehead to compare his temperature with his own, and gasped after a second.

 

 

 

“You call this a little unwell? Have you been drinking enough blood?”

 

 

 

“I thought I was, but I guess I wasn’t.”

 

 

 

“Drink my blood it will help you to heal faster.”

 

 

 

“What will another vampire’s blood do for me? It's not like you’re one of my family members or something.”

 

 

 

Taemin looked like he was going to protest, but he finally said: “you’re right you should drink Minho’s.”

 

 

 

“No need…”

 

 

Kyungsoo was surprised when his father's wrist was shoved over his lips already bloodied by Taemin’s bite.”

 

 

 

“What the hell did you just do?”

 

 

Minho asked dumbfounded while shaking his head in disbelief. Even though Kyungsoo was reluctant at first, he didn’t reject the blood that was offered to him, oblivious of the world around him. But Jongin wasn’t deaf or stupid, he saw and heard everything.

 

 

 

“Helping Kyungsoo, which makes me wonder, why didn't you do it in the first place?!"

 

 

“You are stupid and selfish… can’t you see what you’ve done to us? You just bit me! Me! You Jerk bastard…”

 

 

 

Taemin touched his lips hesitantly and looked at his fingertips to see if they were bloodied which they were… and he panicked at the realization.

 

 

 

“I think I should leave.”

 

 

 

“No.” Jongin didn’t like the way Taemin was reacting, he wondered if Kyungsoo was actually okay with being treated like that by the older vampire, he wondered why Taemin was babying him like this. He said it himself that he came here to see Jongin, not Kyungsoo, he definitely said that he was concerned about him and not his husband whom Taemin was supposed to hate, one wouldn’t care about the wellbeing of someone who chocked them to death or insulted them.

 

 

 

“Pardon me.” It was Taemin’s turn to look taken aback.

 

 

“You have said you were here to see me right? Let's talk together… privately, if Mr Minho wouldn’t mind.”

 

 

 

Taemin looked troubled, but he gave in to Jongin’s determined gaze and followed him out leaving the others behind.

 

Jongin entered one of the rooms randomly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter