23

Jasmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kyungsoo accidentally met Kris on his way to his study, after he gave the divorce documents to Jongin and ran away from him, And Kris scolded him for acting on his emotions since everyone could hear their yelling clearly if they paid any attention to it.

 

“Do you realize what you've done? You've just sent your husband and babies away! Are you happy after giving that woman the satisfaction of getting what she came for? When are you going to change?!”

Kris was right And Kyungsoo had no idea how to fix the mess thus he started crying since that was all he was capable of doing at that moment...


Jongin, on the other hand, followed his mother out immediately after their argument but an uneasy feeling in his heart guided him back inside the mansion he ran upstairs and stepped into the living room, the one that they use for more private gatherings such as movie nights etc.

He stood there at the centre of the room and stared at Kyungsoo's curled body in Kris's embrace, he didn't know why Kyungsoo was sobbing in Kris's arms, he somehow hoped that Kyungsoo was crying because of him which seemed likely to be the reason why, but he didn't understand why Kyungsoo was basically swallowed in Kris's broad shoulders out of everybody else's.

When Kyungsoo sensed Jongin's stare at his direction he snapped away from Kris and looked at his eyes for a few minutes without averting his gaze as if he was trying to change his mind and begging him to stay, Jongin was only seconds away from giving in to those pleading eyes.
Jongin was the first one to break the eye contact, he called for cherry and the puppy was nowhere to be found after a few futile attempts to make the dog come to him Kyungsoo came to his help:

 

“Cherry, come here good girl.” 

 

One call from Kyungsoo's side had the puppy showing up and rushing to its caller and jumping up and down in joy.
Kyungsoo picked her up and held her against his chest he murmured something to its ear before patting its head lovingly, then handed the puppy  to Jongin who took her and felt his eyes stinging a bit, he didn't want to lose his posture in front of Kyungsoo and start crying therefore he hurried to the car that was waiting for him an chose to ignore the aching in his chest .


he refused to talk to his mother during the entire ride and when they finally reached his parents' mansion he continued ignoring her, cherry never stopped howling toward the car's window as if she was having a hard time being away from Kyungsoo, Jongin wasn't feeling any better.
He ate the meal with his parents but whom was he kidding he wasn't at ease with them. Being with them felt like spending time with strangers that he just met and the mansion that he grew up in felt suffocating to him, he had to be away from his mother or they would both lose their minds.

His father was surprised to have him back in his home and he wasn't someone to keep quiet about things that seemed odd in his eyes, Jongin's sudden presence happened to be one of those cases.

 

“What are you doing here?” Junmyun asked him after eyeing him weirdly for a long time.

 

“Ask mother.” He answered bitterly.

 

“I'm asking you.”

 

“Because now that Kris had woken up from his slumber, mother thinks I'm reduced to Kyungsoo's , so she decided that I should get divorced and move on.”

 

“Who is Kris?” 

 

“Kyungsoo's ex-husband.”

 

“The one that died centuries ago?”

 

“Yes, the one and only…”

 

“… Is he having an affair with his ex?” Junmyun asked him cautiously.

 

“ Nope. At least nothing that I'm aware of.”

 

“Then why aren't you at your home?”

 

“Lona is not my home it's Kyungsoo's, I'm going to pay his money back and move back to my apartment. We didn't get married out of love, there is no reason for us to stay together.” 

 

“Is he okay with your decision?”

 

“He has to accept it eventually.”

 

>>>

 

Jongin moves to his own penthouse the next day, only to find out that the place which he used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter