Falling For You

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

           I got to the door with Taehyung following me from behind. Ssyongssyong looked at us sad she couldn't come in too. We walked up to her and gave her one last hug before entering the house. Tae and I were the last ones to get to the table.

“I was just going to call you.” Jin was standing in front of the table laying everything out and setting the table. Jungguk helped him putting a plate down in every spot. “I’m actually excited. The seat over there has been empty for so long. We finally get to fill it.”

           Everyone stared at me with smiles on their faces. I took my seat in between Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi was already eating and almost done. Everyone else waited for Tae and I to get to the table.  Soon food was being passed and placed on everyone's plate. Without warning peas, corn, and meat was shoved into my face to be put on my plate. I quickly grabbed each and placed them on my plate.  

“Sam, do you have enough?” Tae pointed to the small portions on my plate while he had a tower of each food.

“Yeah, I don't eat that much.” Tae wasn't listening and added more to my plate not leaving any room for more.

“You need to eat lots or you won't grow big.”

“Tae’s partially right. You need to eat lots to have enough energy for the next day.” Jin added.  I took my plate full of food and ate as much as I could. The table was filled with laughter and smiles talking about their lives. I found myself looking at them not paying attention to my food at all.

“Is the food not good Sam?” Jimin looked over at me barely touching my food.

“It’s the best food I've had in a while, honest. I was just watching you guys talk so happily. It was a nice change.”  

“It's because we're all friends. We forgot to ask you how your day was Sam!”

“It's been a wonderful first day. I'm so happy I chose this house. I like you all very much!” I shined showing a smile bigger than I thought I could. I have never been this happy. Suga got up from the table with his plate.

“Good, keep that smile when you're here. It looks good on you.” He walked off after putting his plate in the sink while I stared at him.

“Did you hear that? Suga just complimented someone!”  Everyone at the table stared at one another their mouths agape.  Jimin got up quickly and ran up the stairs to talk to Suga.

“Sam, you are one special girl, huh?” I blushed more. I wasn't used to this amount of attention.  

“Ok everyone. Are we all done now? You know the drill today it is......Tae on the dishes.”

“Hyung I was going to do something. Can I do it tomorrow?” Jin gave him a dirty look and I had nothing better to do anyway so I thought I'd help my new friend.

“I’ll do it Jin. Maybe Taehyung has something important to do.”

“No no Sam, he just wants to play games in his room. He's not getting out of this one.”

“Ah, Hyung. Don't be like that. She's just trying to be nice.”

“Then why don't I help you. It'll get done faster and I can learn where everything is.”

“Would you do that Sam? Really!” Jin shook his head.

“Do what you want.” Everyone placed their plate into the sink and walked their own way. Tae and I were the last ones there now.  He smiled at me with a big grin showing his teeth.

“Let's do this Sam!”

     For the next half hour Tae and I cleaned dishes and put them away. I learned where all the important stuff was and that Tae cannot be left alone. He almost broke 3 different plates. He likes to sing and act when he does stuff. I had to scurry and get the plates before he dropped them. I wondered if the other boys were as clumsy.

“We did it! Sam, do you want to go celebrate with me and play some games?” I looked at the clock and saw it was already 9:30 p.m.

“No thanks Tae. It’s been a long day. I think I'm going to go upstairs and relax. Thanks though.” Tae looked sad, but gave an "ok" and walked off to the living room where Jin was playing Mario 64 by himself. I could hear Tae yelling “hey, I wanted to play Mario kart!” I chuckled walking up to my room. The glow of the lights shined from the bottom of the door into the hallway.  I cautiously opened the door to see Yoongi hard at work staring into his computer s

Please log in to read the full chapter