Surprise!

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ah! They’re back!” Jin yelled from the other side of the house while Jimin put Ssyongssyong back. I looked around to see no one and after what Jin said it was completely quiet.

“Hey, Sam. Let’s go eat breakfast.” I nodded walking to the kitchen expecting everyone to have already eaten.

“Surprise! Welcome to Sunflower Dorm Sam!” Everyone jumped out in unison. Even Yoongi looked awake and happy. Jimin joined them jumping in too. Each one of them held a present nicely wrapped with ribbon and bows.  Jin stepped forward with Rap monster first. They held a paper in each hand

“Sam! Welcome to our home and welcome as one of our family members! We promise to always look after you like you’re our real sister.” He handed me a large rectangular box with shiny silver wrapping paper and purple polka dots.

“Sam! Please enjoy every moment here! We like to have fun everyday so I hope you have more energy than Suga. Please accept my gift and welcome!” Rap Monster handed me an even larger present with black paper and gray ribbon. “Don’t worry it’s not too expensive.” I smiled saying thanks to both of them before another present was slammed into my arms by Tae.

“Welcome to our home. I wanted you to room with me, but I already had J-hope sadly. I’m glad my Ssyong likes you. Now you may help me with her. Thanks for helping me yesterday. Let’s be good friends.”  Taehyung patted himself on the back and gave a fancy strut with a clack that sounded like heels. I looked down to see my new heels I bought just for special occasions on Tae’s feet.

“Are- Are those my heels?” Everyone held their breath looking at Tae’s feet. He looked unaffected.

“We are friends now, so we share each other's clothes and shoes. You’re just my size too.” I looked at him open mouthed trying to understand what was going on. Rap Monster ended up pulling Tae into the other room. All I heard was Yoongi saying “that kid...” Jin clapped his hands resuming everyone.

“Um, Well I’ll go I guess.” J-Hope moved closer. “Welcome to Sunflower Dorm, home of BTS and now you! Please forgive us. We aren’t used to having girls around and some of us get crazy *cough* Tae *cough* let’s spend each day happy together.” He handed me a simple small decorated box and smiled.

“Thank you Hoseok.” I smiled back.  Jungguk walked forward with Jimin.

“Today we welcome a new sister.”

“She is strong as she is pretty.”

“We hope she stays here for a long time.”

“Maybe she’ll join us in another way.”

“Enjoy your stay at Sunflower dorm!” They finished each handing me identical boxes same size and wrapping. Rap Monster helped me carry them up to my room while the others finished setting up for breakfast, but more like brunch.

“You can open these later. You have to be hungry, right Sam?” I looked at Rap Monster placing some of the heavier boxes on the floor.

“Yeah, after going out with Jimin I've been so hungry.”

“Well let's not waste another minute princess.” Everyone was waiting when we got downstairs, each one of the gestures to the main chair. Rap mon walked over and pulled out the chair for me.

“My lady, your seat awaits you.” I walked over stunned as none of the boys moved and continued to gesture to the chair. I sat down and tried to push myself in when Rap monster stopped me and did it himself. One by one each one of

Please log in to read the full chapter