The Unthinkable

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

           Tae sat me down on one of the chairs. All the food seemed fresh and well presented. Tae walked around the room for clues while I looked around from my seat. I noticed something was under the table when I stretched out my leg. I lifted the tablecloth to find a person, it was Rap Monster!

“Tae hyung come quick! It's Namjoon!” Tae raced over with wide eyes. He stalled for a moment at the sight of his friend unconscious under the table. He quickly pulled him out laying him down on 3 chairs. He pressed 2 fingers on his neck and placed his ear over his mouth.

“He's still breathing and his pulse seems normal... What the heck happened...” He stood in place ruffling his hair more with an expression of worry and confusion. “Sam, can you stay here and look after him while I look for the others? Not that you'll slow me down or anything, but I think it'll be faster on my own.” Before I could even say sure he was gone and I was left with passed out Rap Monster.

“Hyung... What happened to you?” I let out a deep sigh. I decided to check his pockets for clues and found his phone with no security. I opened the last app he had open, messages, and found the group conversation they all had. It was already 5:50.

Sun, July/ 5/20XX

2:14 P.M.

Jimin: Should I go knock now? 😉

Kookie: No, wait til 2:30

Yeah, don't go just yet Jimin

J-hope: Why isn't Taehyung answering?

Jin: I have his phone. He left it in the car and I forgot to give it to him.

Great... So he's in the dark now

Kookie: He knows the plan at least right?

J-hope: Yeah I saw him go into the room with her.

2:30 P.M.

Jimin: Ok here I go. Everyone in their places?

Suga: Just hurry up and get back down here.

3:00 P.M.

Jimin? It's been half an hour. What the heck?

Jin: I’m coming to find you with J-hope

Suga: If you screwed something up!

Kookie: We won't feed you Jimin! 😬😠😡

4:00 P.M.

What the hell guys?!? Is there some joke I'm not in on?

Suga: The floors blocked and the elevator isn't working.

Kookie: Something's really wrong.

What do you mean?

What’s going on?

4:30 P.M.

Jeon Jungguk! Min Yoongi!

Jin: Get theeeeeeeeeeeeee etc I km cw DC kn occur locum da o locum oddly

Jin! What's going on?!?

Last seen 4:37 P.M.

 “ So this wasn't planned.” I stared at the phone screen blankly.  

*Crash* I got up when a noise from the other room rang in my ear like an alarm. I immediately fell to the floor

Please log in to read the full chapter