The Rain Is Loud

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin held me in the rain and called Tae and Yoongi to know I'm safe. It turned out Yoongi was trying to find me, but Jimin was the one to know where I was.

“Tae was looking around where?”

“He was down the street thinking you went to the playground.”

“And Yoongi?”

“He went to find me first cause he didn't know what to do. Then he went to the convenience store down that way.”

“And you?” I looked at him with crystal eyes still watery, but subdued.

“I did what the rest of them did. I went where I would go if I was upset.”  There was a long pause of understanding and warmth between us. The rain was just stopping at the time as well. “Maybe we should head home. It's much warmer... and dry.” I giggled and nodded my head. We walked back hand in hand for the purpose of “so I won't lose you.” I smiled with every step and pull as we reached the flower Covered yard of the house. It felt like a boyfriend bringing me home for a first date. He my hair pulling me into his chest. I could hear his heart beating loudly like a soft melody. He quickly let go though and apologized.

“Let's go inside, hm?” I smiled and walked with him. Everyone was still gone that went shopping but right there on the stoop was Tae and Yoongi waiting for us.

“Sam! Why did you run off! Are you ok? I clutched Jimins sweatshirt tightly and nodded.

“Yeah sorry for so much trouble Tae. Same to you Yoongi.” Tae looked relieved but Yoongi just took me by the hand dragging me up to our room.

“You’re soaking wet. Did you think for one minute we wouldn’t worry? Do you know

Please log in to read the full chapter