Waking Up

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Sam?” I saw J-hope looming over me.

“Oh, J-hope... where is everyone?” I tried getting up holding my head.

“Take it easy... They're all in different rooms. Jimin is getting looked at now. He luckily didn't break anything. I perked up more still feeling dizzy, but I didn't care.

“He's ok? Really? How about everyone else?”

“Tae is watching Namjoon with Jin and Yoongi is waiting for Jimin to get out of one of the rooms. Everyone will heal and no one has to stay here longer than a day!” I smiled, but then I remembered the people that were there and my smile faded.

“What about that woman and her men...?” J-hope stared at the floor his lips tight.

“They got away... The owners of that building were working with them too. They knew we’d be there. I heard they knew you sam. Did you know them?” I looked around the room as if the answer would be there.

“No. I've never met anyone like that before ever.”

“Huh I won-” J-hope was suddenly cut off by a eager Taehyung running in jumping on my bed forcing a hug.

“SAM! YOU'RE OK! My princess is still alive. How is your foot? Do you ache anywhere? Hyung will heal you with love!” A nurse ran in the room with a face of anger.

“Kim Tae Hyung! This is a hospital. Indoor voices only! Now get to your own room so I can set up your IV! You have more wounds to look at!” He gave a squinted side glance to the floor and frowned.

“Why do I have to. I'm not even that hurt...”

“Now!” The nurse grabbed him and pulled him out of my room.

“Ms. Robinson, the doctor will be here shortly for your check up. At that time your visitor will need to leave.” She stared at J-hope. “Understood?” J-hope gulped.

“Yes!” He nodded as the nurse left. J-hope grabbed his chest like he just went through a traumatic encounter. “Can you believe she yelled at me like that? She was so demanding!” I looked at him understanding why he's distressed.

Please log in to read the full chapter