I'm Not Alone

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Could I have you sit right here?” The detective pointed to the 2 chairs in the enclosed room we were guided to.  Tae sat down first eager to tell his story.

“Where do you want us to begin?” Tae got serious like he was playing the role of detective. If this wasn’t a serious matter I would be laughing. The police officer sat down next to the detective while I awkwardly sat in the chair with my hands between my thighs.

“The beginning please.” She gave a smile clutching her hands under her chin.  She was relaxed but serious. Tae looked to me first making sure I was ok, then he started.

“We were celebrating the arrival of Sam here. We booked a lunch at a popular hotel a few hours away. When we got there we were going to set everything up to surprise Sam. I brought Sam to a room we set up to distract her while waiting for someone to knock on the door to tell us it was time. When no one came I got suspicious. The door was locked and at some point Sam had sprained her leg. So we went through the window to a balcony connecting the room next to us which was open.” I picked up talking from there.

“Tae and I went down to the dining room where we were supposed to be in the first place but no one was there. Tae left to get his phone and I waited there. Later I found Namjoon under the table and Jimin stumbled in. This is when Tae got back and we called the police. We ended up looking for the others after that and ended up meeting those people who we had no idea who they were. The woman spoke shortly to me like she knew me, but I have zero idea of who she could be. I’m... an Orphan.... So I only really know the kids who were in the orphanage with me and two friends." I could feel Taes stare on me in worry and mixed concerned feelings. "After that they kicked Jimin til he was extremely hurt and Jin and Suga showed up at some point. I ended up passing out after that.” They stared at us for a while and jotted things down. They didn’t ask any question for a long time until the detective sighed.

“Tell me.” She held up a picture of a woman. “Is this who you met?” It was indeed that very woman.

“Yes!” Again they sighed and stood up.

“That will be all. We’ll investigate the rest. Thank you for your cooperation. Go ahead back into the room.” She turned to the officer. “Ple

Please log in to read the full chapter