Is It Really Ok?

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone seemed to act as if everything was ok. We came home last night and went straight to bed. The next morning breakfast was all ready and there was no shouting about who did what surprisingly. I looked to see slightly burnt eggs and crispy bacon.

“Did Tae make the eggs?” I questioned everyone. Rap Mon smiled.

“No I did.” I cut into the egg and a noticeable shell was sticking out. I couldn’t help but laugh at the fact he was the god of destruction, at least the kitchen looked clean. “What?” He pouted.

“You can’t cook either, can you?” He looked away.

“I can cook some things…”

“Give him credit Sam. These aren’t as bad as last month's.” Jungguk leaned over taking a bite of the egg from my plate. The sound of a crunch and a scrunched up face I knew he had a lot of shell in his. “Hyung! What the heck are you feeding us? The egg or the shell?” Jin walked over with a new plate of eggs and a deep sigh.

“He said he had to help this morning. Tae and Jimin are still out with the dog and J-hope is in the shower. So it’s ok if things aren’t 100%”

“And Yoongi Hyung?” Jungguk asked.

“Sleeping as always.” I replied with a tired look. “I tried… It’s not happening.”

“Don’t worry Sam. We know.” Rap mon and everyone had the same tired look as well.” We all sighed in unison when Jin popped in again quickly in a panic.

“Guys! There's no food and I forgot to go shopping! We have nothing for lunch or dinner and the sales end in an hour!” He scurried looking in every cabinet for any sign of food.

“I can go get it Hyung.” Jungguk said acting responsible.

“We want to go too Jin!” J-hope said all dress from his shower and Rap Mon chimed in too.

“Fine we’ll all go. None of you can drive anyway. Go ahead and get ready.” He turned towards me grasping my shoulders. “We’ll be right back. Call me if anything happens.” I smiled.

“Of course Hyung.” With that Jin grabbed the keys and got his shoes on while the other boys went out to the car. I walked over to the door to see the dog and both Jimin and Tae Talking to Jungguk before they left.

“Probably asking for food.” Then door swung open and 2 wet boys popped in.

“It’s raining like crazy!” Jimin grabbed his shirt revealing his stomach to dry his face. I immediately looked away and Jimin saw. “Do my abs arouse you?” He said playfully walking over to me.

“Hey sh

Please log in to read the full chapter