Let's Head Out

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

­­                   I twirled in my dress and stared at my reflection. J-hope surprised me, but he put my hair in a beautiful braided halo. My bangs swept to the right giving the perfect touch. The last thing I wanted to do was put on some new makeup to match my outfit. I walked into the bathroom and began by washing my face and putting foundation all over. The next step was my brows and a dark pink lip stick to dab on. A touch of blue eye shadow, mascara, and blush and it was done. I smiled at the simplistic makeup and how it turned out. I felt like I was going to an Opera or a fancy restaurant. I didn't realize in my own self beaming Suga walked in. I left the bathroom standing in front of him. He eyeballed me up and down then continued rummaging through his desk.

“Ah, Yoongi. Why don't you go back to sleep. You look really tired.” He let out a light chuckle.

“I doubt they would let me today. I even had to get everything done before today so I had free time.” He grabbed a hangar that had something covered in plastic. He walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I didn't know what to do and no one came for me so I waited for him. I was curious too if Yoongi had anything for me. After a long wait he came out in a nice gray suit and his hair was all styled. He went back to his closet and pulled out a shiny pair of shoes and put them on. He stood up becoming taller than before somehow.

“Wah, Suga hyung! You look good!” I beamed looking at him so dashing. Suddenly grabbing my hand he pulled me along down the stairs. Everyone was all dressed up at the bottom. They all looked good. Even better than good honestly. My cheeks flushed at the realization I was looking at them with lust filled eyes.

“I knew that dress would fit well” Jin beamed at his choice.

“She's wearing the shoes I got her hyung!” Tae flashes Rap Monster a grin.

“Not the converse?” I sighed at the fact I would have to explain why converse wouldn't work with this dress.

“Isn't it obvious hyung.” J-hope chimed in.  Yoongi clapped his hands together getting everyone's attention.

“We're going to be late if we don't go now.”  Jin was already out the door in the car waiting for everyone.

“That's a big car.” I commented.

“How else would we all fit?” J-hope said while jumping in the back.

    Everyone sat in the car eager while I sat in the back with J-hope and Jungguk. Jimin, V and Yoongi sat in the middle with Jin driving in the front and Rap Monster giving directions. J-hope kept your face away from the windows by telling you stories of his childhood and all his happy memories. Besides his voice and a few words from Rap Monster it was quiet. Everyone was sleeping it seemed. I paused J-hope to see and truly everyone was sleeping, but V who listened to his music. We continued driving for what seemed like hours. While J-hope spoke I took quick glances out the window, but all I could glance at where trees and some small houses.

“Are we there yet?” whined V who was restless in the car with nothing to do.

“We are actually.” Jin pulled onto a dirt road that turned to pavement and a large mansion sided house popped up. Everyone woke up sluggishly fixing their hair and stretching. I was told to be the last one out as everyone lined up and Tae grabbed my hand helping me out of the car.

  He curved his arm nudging me to take it. I placed my arm in his awkwardly, but the smile of his face melted any of that.

 We walked into the double doored house to meet a reception desk.

“Welcome to the Perdu. Did you make an appointment?” Jin stepped up and whispered in her ear which she nodded and smiled to.  “Right this way, party of 8.”  Tae moved his hand into mine with a chuckle. I didn't know how to react, but it was like a kid and his mom holding hands so they don't get lost.  Tae walked me into a room where the others didn't follow. We sat and waited when I heard a click of the door. Tae gave a look of worry and approached the door trying to open it. He looked at me and tried opening the door again banging on it.

“Hello! We seem to have been locked in? Hello?” I jumped at his words walking over to the door trying to open it myself. “It won't budge. I already tried.” Tae ruffled his hair and whispered just enough for me to hear it too. “This wasn't part of the plan.” I looked at him confused and he looked to me. “Sam, we were just here for a lunch in. They were supposed to get us when they were done.”  

“Then why is the door locked? I don't have my phone with me either. I don't have anything.” Tae felt his pockets and had a

Please log in to read the full chapter