Nine - Barf

Coloured By You (DISCONTINUED)

"You should start getting ready to host the cypher's," the technician told me, "get going quick, before the crowd gets pissed off and might start up," he laughed.

"I'm supposed to be MC-ing? I thought my job was to just press this button." I said confused, pointing out the button on the turn tables. I didn't know how to MC and speaking loudly infront of a crowd definitely was not my style. 

"Yeah, Suga told me you were going to..." he replied. I'm going to kill Yoon Gi.

"Oh, I guess I'll get going," I breathed out, "are you okay to do all this technical stuff?" I asked. He laughed before he started speaking again,

"I've been working here for almost five years, Jung Ae Rin-ssi, I think I'll be okay," we both laughed as I got my things and left, giving him a small wave and smile before walking down the stairs and disappearing into the large black curtains which shielded back stage from the club.

I made my way to the steps that would lead me onto the shiny, black stage which reflected all of the colourful stage lights, tip-toeing carefully over all the broken bottles and plastic cups - I really don't plan coming back here anytime soon. I reached for the microphone and hushed the crowd, "Hey how's everyone feeling tonight?" I shouted into the microphone, "I think everyones looking forward to the battle tonight, am I right??" There were pauses before loud screams came back my way (I don't think I'm that suitable for MCing a bunch of people trying to have a good time). "Okay okay I think its time to introduce the rappers, a master of verses, the king of rhymes, SUGA!!!" the crowd went wild as Yoon Gi flashed his smirk, asking for cheers as if he didn't have enough from when  he had already entered the set, he waved his arms prompting the crowd to be louder.

"And his opponent," I continued, "the beautiful, reigning champion of rap battles, HEIZE!!!" Saying that the crowd went wild was an understatement, I guess Da Hye really is that commendable in her rapping skills. Unlike Yoon Gi, she didnt even have to prompt the audience to cheer louder, they were already cheering loud enough.

And, after a few steps back, the rapping began soon enough.

Heize had finished her first diss which was good enough to have been the last, Suga was completely demolished. The echos of the mic dropping sent the crowd in awe, but I couldn't do anything but dislike Da Hye for doing this to Yoongi. Everything was evidentally in her favor - and she knew it and so did the crowd. The horde of people began to boo as Yoongi stepped in the flashing lights, making his face visible, I could see how defeated he already was but I still wanted him to win.

He reached for Heize's hand, Yoongi was on one knee and he gently kissed her hand (the whole place was echoing with wolf whistles) before starting his rap.

"All you anyones and everyones, have some manners - I'm your elder

Bastards who can’t even give a single verse properly

People like you try to discuss rap and music

That’s why everyone raps the same way here

Only saying three or two words at a time like some hospital patient

Motherer verbal apoplexy patients

You're just a fake, back yourself and look at the mirror"

Through all the years of knowing Yoon Gi I had never seen him so determined, fury spat out of him and now I couldn't help but think that maybe rap was his right career path. But it wasn't over yet. He strode over towards Heize with a new burning power,

"Yah - Jang Da Hye, I've tried being a gentleman but your just a bratty hig- kid." And then he dropped the mic at her feet.

The crowed roared at his actions and I could already feel the cocky aura emitting from him. My eyes followed as he walked off the stage but they were caught as I saw Tae Hyung with an array of girls by his side (seriously - school, the under ground, can't he just be a regular guy instead of a player? Where do all these girls arrive from?), it seemed that everytime I looked at him he would catch me. He slithered away from the girls and started heading towards me, the impact of all the free drinks by the DJ deck and my ankle finally began to sink in. I was about to vomit and I needed to get to the toilets quickly.

I ran off backstage, I had no idea where the toilets were but the people around me pointed towards them as they saw how the inevetible would soon happen. I had finally reached the toilets - I felt as if I was in heaven. I leaped into the toilets, only realising the fact that it was the male toilets. How did I know this? Trust me - you didn't have to be sober to recognise what was what. But it seemed like my vomit didn't want stay in, I rushed to the nearest cubicle - which strangely the boys toilets hardly had, but before I knew it everything spilled out of my mouth.

My hair was somehow not involved with the vomit, I then realised that somebody was holding my hair up. I turned to face the saviour of my hair, but it seemed like my eyes were blinded by the beauty radiating from his face. His hair was dyed a rugged maroon and he had easily perfected the bed hair look, I could see his muscles bulging from the tank top that barely covered his body.

"Who are you?" My body began to tilt slightly and my head began to ache, but I forced myself to carry on. He flashed me a smile before telling me his name.

"My name is Park Jim-" He was cut off by the sound of Tae Hyung and Jung Kook slamming the cubicle door open together, the sound had somehow triggered something inside of me. I took a quick glance at Jung Kook, slowly starting to hate myself after realising how much of a mess I looked like, before I locked eyes with Tae Hyung. His worried eyes were the last thing I saw before everything turned dark.