Three - Saviour

Coloured By You (DISCONTINUED)

I cringed at myself as I thought of what I had done to Tae Hyung. It seemed a lot more smoother when he did it to me. I cringed at myself again, but this time, physically.

"Ae Rin-ah... Are you okay? You kind of look like a dancing squid..." Jung Kook burst into laughter and of course my cheeks just had to blush. I attempted to speed walk so then he wouldn't be able to see them, but being me of course, I failed.

"Awww, Ae Rin-ie you're so cute when you blush," he said whilst giving me a cheeky grin. 

Well if you think I'm cute, why are you dating Ji hae, you idiot!

"Earth to Ae Rin? Is Ae Rin there? Hello?" Jung Kook chuckled at me once again whilst waving his hand in front of my face, which caused me snap out of my thoughts and blush even harder. "Yah, why are you acting weird today?" He actually seemed serious this time, "you asked me to come pick you up, but you're not saying a single word to me or trying to make a simple conversation?"

Maybe because of him, Kim Tae-  wait, what even am I doing right now thinking of Tae Hyung... 

"And then Ji hae held hands with me!" Jung Kook exclaimed, as I realised that he moved onto a topic that I'm not the biggest fan of. I've known Jung Kook since elementary school and the furthest thing we've ever done was simply high-fiving.

He gave me a love-struck smile before leaping into the air out of  joy. I attempted to salvage a smile before unintentionally zoning back into my thoughts. I didn't have time for Jung Kook's daily news about Ji hae. I have more important matters, for example, my little incident with Kim Tae Hyung.

Now that I had properly thought about it, his and I's faces were oddly close- along with our lips. I then started to remember everything in my detention with Tae Hyung in a reverse chronological order and then, I stumbled upon those words once again:

"Ae Rin-ssi, who was your first love?" 

I shuddered at the thought of the question. The only other person who knew about my unrequited love for Jung Kook was... well, me. Maybe it was time I started showing him how I really felt about him. I took a deep breath and then spoke,

"Jung Kook I have something to te-" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw him far ahead of me, whilst I was still in the middle of the road.

The next thing I descried was an array of flashing red and yellow lights quickly approaching me towards my left. 

My body stiffened, my breath hitched, my mouthed gaped, my eyes still wide open,

Is this how death is going to feel? I thought hopelessly, still staying as stiff as a statue.

"Shut up, you're not dead yet," since when did death have a voice?

I began to flutter my eyes, recalling what had actually happened in these eventful ten seconds.

The car lights flashed ahead of me and the sound of honking was evident, I could've died. But I didn't. Before I knew it, a dark figure had sharply pulled me by my hand so that I was safely onto the pavement along with him. I stayed in the arms of my saviour and after a few momens, I knew exactly who this figure was.

Kim Tae Hyung.

I attempted to avoid any eye contact with him and failed miserably again.

Tae Hyung was the first to pull away, but then his fingers held onto the sides of my face and he took a step forward toward me so that our faces were once again centimetres apart.

"Ae Rin-ssi," Tae Hyung in a low, husky voice, "you never answered my question," he left me with one last smirk before he came even closer and then traced my cheek with his lips.

He pulled away, leaving me stare at him with blank eyes, whilst he had a winsome look in his.

"Ae Rin! Ae Rin! Ae Rin!" I turned towards the sound of the voice that got louder each time it called for me and saw Jung Kook running towards me. I gave him a reassuring smile before turning back to Tae Hyung, but there was no one there to acknowledge. Tae Hyung had left. 

"Ae Rin-ah I'm so sorry that I didn't stop you, I just thought that you would stop, but then you didn't," Jung Kook managed to breathe out, "I can't imagine how I would've been if that stupid ing car had hit you," he held onto my arms, drawing me closer to his body "you don't realise how much I actually care fo-"

"Jung Kook, it's okay." I stated " I'm okay. It wasn't your fault, it was my fault, I should've been paying attention and anways I didn't die, did I?" I forced out a giggle before dragging him by the wrist across the road. Maybe my first love won't be my last.

We continued the journey to our street with a diffused atmosphere, but even then Jung Kook still had time to mention Ji hae. I sighed, giving him one last wave before he began to enter his house, 

"Wait, Ae Rin!" he called. I turned around to find Jung Kook straight in front of me, "I forgot to tell you that you mean the world to me and if you had got hurt today I would have never forgiven myself."

And with that, he came closer and pecked my cheek and then gave me a toothy smile,

"You're my best friend Ae Rin! I could never lose you!" he smiled as I watched him waltz back to his house.

Jung Kook just kissed me.

He kissed me exactly where Tae Hyung had kissed me... Does that mean they had an indirect kiss? I laughed at the thought of Jung Kook and Tae Hyung being close together, or remotely close at all. They were polar opposites. Jung Kook was fun and amazing and funny and made me smile, but Tae Hyung was... well he was a douche bag, a boy and a stupid and- speaking of the devil,

"It's Jung Kook, " Tae Hyung stood in front of me with a blank expression. I looked at him as if he was speaking some sort of alien language "your first love, it's Jung Kook, am I right?" I gave him a shocked gasp before kicking him where I knew it would hurt,

"Yah! Who told you to follow me? ert!" I screamed and then I ran for my life so that Tae Hyung wouldn't find out where I lived.

How is he always somehow near me?

---------------------------------------------

A/N: this chapter was almost the start of WW3 between us XD

DESCRIED IS A WORD GUYS I SWEAR GOOGLE IT