Six - Boy In Luv

Coloured By You (DISCONTINUED)

I entered class with my eyes peering all around the room. Miss. Min clearly stated that her son would start waking up at five a.m to make sure his "punctuality and practicality were of the highest standards". I rolled my eyes once again at the sight of a flirting and obnoxious Tae Hyung with two girls on each of his thighs, feeding him their lunch boxes.

I smiled as I looked over to the desk next to mine where Jung Kook sat, looking over to me excitedly and waving way too enthusiastically. I guess if Suga isn't here right now, I might as well go over to my other best friend.

"Jung Kook!" I exclaimed and I sat on my desk, "yesterday was full of so much bull, I can't believe all the announcements I heard. Yah! Did you know that Yoon Gi's mum is getting re-married?!" I interoggated him, pointing my fingers as he laughed and shook his head,

"Really?" He asked, "to who?" "Oh my god - that's the thing! The man she's marrying is Ta-" I got interrupted by an arm being wrapped around my shoulder - I looked across to Jung Kook and he had the same stiff expression as there was an arm wrapped around his shoulder as well. Suddenly our sides were pulled closer and I heard a voice say,

"Oh? Ae Rin? Jung Kook? The two best friends of our class? How could the two of you seriously be so close - Jung Kook, you haven't even ed her yet!" Tae Hyung exclaimed from behind us and Jung Kook threw his arm off his shoulder. Him and I were clearly offended.

" off, Tae Hyung." Jung Kook scoffed, "and go back to your little toys," he vexed, as he cocked his head towards the girls, who were twiddling their hair with their fingers, "although, I'm not sure if they're fun to you anymore because you've probably already 'done' them along with the rest of the school's ing girl population," Jung Kook said cooly.

I, for one, was shocked at my best friend's words. Jung Kook was always such a nice person who'd never even judge anyone, but he acted so differently towards Tae Hyung. Was it because it included me? I'd better not get my hopes up, I'm literally a walking potato.

Most of the class' mouths were now 'O-shaped' after the words that came out of Jung Kook. Tae Hyung chuckled and threw his hands up in the air lazily, walking back to his awaiting girls as me and Kookie both glared at him as he walked back. Deciding to ignore it, I wanted to finish what I started telling Jung Kook.

"Anyways-" I tried continuing, but was shortly interupted by a voice that I despise.

"Alright, class, get back to your seats and shut your mouths." Our grandma of a teacher swayed her pointer around and she walked through the door, causing a lot of shuffling and murmurs as the all round volume dialled down. Soon there was silence but a faint muttering could still be heard,

"A bad bad girl on the outside,
An even more bad bad girl on the inside,
If you lose a guy like me, you’ll regret it." 

All of our gazes were directed to the slouching corpse in a seat at the left of the front of the room, muttering a rap with a text book covering his face. I facepalmed as soon as I realised who it was.

What an idiot.

"Yoon Gi..." I hissed, trying to wake him up, "Yoon Gi..." I started to get annoyed by all of the second hand embarrassment I felt, "Yah! Min Yoon Gi! Get up!" I abruptly shouted, causing everyone's gaze to direct to me. I sank down into my seat as Yoon Gi rose up from his position asking where and who he was. I quietly giggled at his lack of interest.

"Mr. Min, please introduce yourself," our teacher asked, clearly not impressed with his behaviour so far. I ignored the prods from Jung Kook - probably asking if that was our Min Yoon Gi.

"Yes..." he cleared his throat "hello," he bowed slightly "my name is Min Yoon Gi, you guys can call me Suga - I'm going to be your new class assistant... please treat me kindly..." He monotously recited as if he was reading it off a note, he looked all around the classroom, studying all of the student's in my class' faces, of course he waved when it came to Tae Hyung, Jung Kook and I, but his gaze abruptly stopped. "no way... this can't be..." he gawked,

"What can't be, Mr. Min?" The teacher asked, furrowing her brows,

"Oh... oh nothing - it's nothing." He murmured, whilst scratching the back of his head. He was acting all shy and nervous which wasn't like him.

The class went on as our homeroom teacher told us all about the school announcements and clubs and notices and menus and everything else no one really cared about. Suga, not really caring about all that either, walked towards the back on the classroom, edging his way toward the corner where a really shy girl who no one really knew about sat.

Suga's Narrative:

This couldn't be, I was still trying to adjust my eyes to the light that was now blinding me from the window. I couldn't have seen correct, no way was it her... I couldn't control my curiosity - I tapped her left shoulder making her zone out from whatever the old woman was talking about, which was probably some ty teacher assistants.

"Uh... excuse me? Are you by any chance... Heize?" I pronounced her name like she was famous - which she really was, in my eyes. She started to bite her lips (which I wasn't sure if I found attractive or not) and made it obvious she was uncomfortable. I took this time to study her features.

It was clearly her.

Her eyes, nose, lips. It was definitely her. I looked down at her palms which had marks on them - everyone in the underground knew the story of those. She rap-battled another girl for two hours straight and her hands ended up getting blisters from how tightly she grasped the microphone. She did end up winning though and I respected her for that. She gave a weird look before raising her hand, I automatically drew from her in case she were to complain about me.

"Uh, Miss... I feel kinda bad, can I go to the nurse's room?" She quickly rose her hand and avoided my question, I rolled my eyes.

"Miss, I can go with her to make sure she's not faking you know..." I slyly made a point to make sure that Heize wouldn't get out of this. What kind of legendary underground rapper is a high school student?

The teacher dismissed us both and I quickly caught up with Heize who was already out of the classroom and walking down the hallway, trying to quicken her pace once realising my presence. I could no longer hold in my fanboying.

"Are you Heize, I mean the Heize?" I grinned at my anticipation of her answer, but I was easily struck down.

"My name is Jang Da Hye. I have no idea who you're talking about," she gulped.

I gave her a small and abrupt laugh before continuing on, "I can't believe you're really her, anyway I can't wait to tell the other rappers about you!" Before I knew it I was shoved in the nearest cupboard in the hallway, it was dark, but I could easily see her angry features.

"I'm Jang Da Hye, not Heize. I swear to ing God if anything comes out of you I'll... I'll... I'll think about it later," and before I knew it it was just me alone in the dusty cupboard. I couldn't help but smile realising how close our faces were. It was amazing. 

Soon, I arrived at the nurse's office where the nurse wasn't present (I wasn't shocked that the quality of the school hadn't changed since I was a student here).

A few seconds later Da Hye came in, rumaging the cupboards mumuring something about stomach ache pills, I noticed them on the front desk.

"Do you need this?" I waved the container, giving her a signature 'Yoon Gi smirk'. Instead, she gave me a glare before snatching the bottle from my hands, I could sense a cheeky blush coming to my cheeks. She started to make her way to the door after swallowing a pill.

However, I blocked her way with my body, causing her to almost collide with me.

I spun her around by the shoulders so that her back was pressed up against the door, locking it and then staring back at her once as soon at it was locked.

"Heize-ssi," I smirked, "I had no idea my opponent at the underground was a student in the school I work in."

She laughed as she pushed past me and made her way towards the bed, almost as if she expected this situation to happen.

She smiled innocently one last time, before she pulled a sly smirk,

"I can't wait to end your rapping career, Suga."

-----------------------------------

A/N: double update yaaas

WOOP WOOP GOT SOME YOONGI BUISNESS GOING ON OMG WE CHOSE HEIZE I HOPE SHE WINS UNPRETTY S2 DBJBCOUACBSOUBCNOSBCEOUBC
I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAP OMG ITS SO LONG