Graduation

My Best Friend's Spirit - EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Senior year where Jooyeon and some of the Seventeen members were in their last year of Pledis High School. S.Coups, Jeonghan and Joshua were already in college but they decided that they would pay a week visit, promising to come to the graduation that was in two weeks since school was still going on. 

It was finally the last hour of the day. Study Hall. A class where you don't do anything but study, sleep or do other random stuff but for Jooyeon, it was time for her to check her email and see if she got in to any colleges where she applied. 

Being first in her whole class, Jooyeon wouldn't have a problem applying for a college once the colleges Jooyeon picks sees her application. For Wonwoo, he was always second, right behind Jooyeon wouldn't have a problem applying for a college either. Wonwoo and Jooyeon agreed to pick some colleges that they could go together since the acceptance rate was pretty high this year and because they didn't want to separate from each other since it would be hard not to see each other every day. 

"I probably didn't get in, Wonwoo." Jooyeon whispered to her boyfriend as she looked at her email with sadness shown in her eyes. 

Wownoo bit his lip as he carassed Jooyeon's head. "You wouldn't know, Joo. Maybe they're writing your acceptance letter right now. If it makes you feel better, I didn't get anything yet either." Wonwoo smiled. 

"You're right. I have to think happy, knowing that you're going to be by my side." Wonwoo smiled when he heard Jooyeon say what he thought was special. 

The couple had their laptops opened to their emails and every five minutes, they would refresh their emails until they got a email from a college that they applied to. 

"Ready?" Wonwoo asked, hand on his mouse pad.

"Ready." Jooyeon nodded, placing her hand on her mouse pad.

"3-- 2-- 1." Wonwoo counted down. 

They both clicked and a new email came up. Both of their eyes widened and they looked over to each other's screens seeing that they were both the same email. It was from the best college in Seoul, Seoul National Univeristy. 

"Click it." Jooyeon whispered, swallowing saliva that was holding up in . 

"On the count of 3." Wonwoo replied, also swallowing the saliva that was sitting in the inside of his mouth. "1-- 2-- 3." 

They both clicked and the first words that they see was a 'Congratulations!'

"We did it." Jooyeon whispered with a cry.

"Yeah," Wonwoo nodded. "We did."

Wonwoo and Jooyeon stood up and hugged each other and Jooyeon started crying in Wonwoo's embrace, causing Wonwoo to rub her back so she would stop crying but Wonwoo started to cry since right now was a happy moment for the both of them. 

🎶🎶🎶

"Cheers to Jeon Wonwoo and Park Jooyeon on getting into college!" Joowon cheered, holding up a orange juice that was in a fancy glass.

"Cheers!" Everyone held up their drinks as they sat in a room at the karaoke bar where their parents were having a fun time singing to songs from the 90s.

"Out off all places, we had to come here." Jooyeon watched her dad in shock while holding onto Wonwoo's hand.

"Oh my gosh, Dad." Wonwoo hid his face with embarassment. 

Little Bohyuk who was now seven years old was partying with his own parents with a mic in his hand and started to sing whatever song his parents were singing.

"What happened to my little brother?" Wonwoo gawked. 

"Right? What happened to the little angel that I used to carry everyday?" Jooyeon laughed. 

"Years went by." Wonwoo replied. "That's what happened."

Jooyeon smiled as she placed her head on Wonwoo's shoulder, making herself feel comfortable when she watched her parents dance in the room with the microphones in their hands until her dad started to dance.

"I'm leaving before my parents doing something stupid." Jooyeon announced after she saw what her parents were doing in the middle of the room. 

"Huh?" Wonwoo raised his eyebrows and watched Jooyeon walk out of the door. "Where are you going?" 

"Out!" Jooyeon responded with a yell.

"Aish," Wonwoo muttered before he got off the couch to find Jooyeon standing outside infront of the karaoke bar waiting for her boyfriend.

"I'd knew you would follow." Jooyeon smirked. 

"Of course." Wonwoo rolled his eyes but laughed. "Where do you want to go?" He asked after linking his hand with Jooyeon's.

"You know, I'm really craving for some ice cream." 

"Well then," Wonwoo kissed the top of Jooyeon's hand before smiling. "Let's go then."

🎶🎶🎶

Today was finally graduation day. Jooyeon was in her room getting ready to put on her dress that she picked out when she went shopping with her mom. She had all her makeup on that she did herself and her hair curled that showed the pink stripes that she recently dyed for the graduation since Jooyeon thought that her hair needed a little color other than black. 

As she placed the earrings in her ear, Jooyeon's mom came upstairs and knocked on Jooyeon's door, warning her daughter that she was coming in. 

"Are you all ready?" Her mom asked before she saw hold grown of a woman Jooyeon was becoming. "Wow," Her mom whispered. "Where did the time go?" 

Jooyeon just laughed when she saw herself and her mother in the mirror, realizing how she looked just like her mom after growing up from all those many years. 

"We look like twins, mom." Jooyeon commented. 

"I know right?" Her mom laughed. "And I thought I was seeing double of myself."

Jooyeon smiled again realizing all those years finally becoming a real woman. She never knew that she would come out of her shell after meeting Wonwoo, a guy that moved into her neighborhood who realized he liked his neighbor when he first met her on the first day of school.

"You look gorgeous as always." Her mom commented. "We're all ready to go if you are." 

"I'm ready." Jooyeon announced before she grabbed her graduation robe and cap off her bed and followed her mom out of the room.

🎶🎶🎶

The Park family walked right out of the house, the same time that the Jeon family was walking out of their house. Wonwoo was the last person to come out while he was holding onto his graduation robe and hat, wearing his dress shirt tucked into his black dress pants. He saw how beautiful Jooyeon looked when she was the last person to come out of her house, wearing her dress and heels.

*Wow, is that really my girlfriend?* Wonwoo thought, putting a really big smile on his face. He walked up to her and linked hands, Wonwoo giving Jooyeon a kiss on her cheek which made he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter