First Greetings

My Best Friend's Spirit - EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stupid Kim Nana," Jooyeon muttered while popping some bubble wrap that she found. 

After Jooyeon ran out of the class room, she walked down the empty hallways before she approached the football field and sat on the cold metal bleachers, even when it was 80 degrees outside.

"Why does she always get the boys?" Jooyeon stopped popping the bubble wrap and asked herself. "I'm pretty, right?" Jooyeon sighed, placing her hand on her cheek as she rested her arm on her right thigh. "No," Jooyeon closed her eyes and sighed again. "I'm ugly." She whispered but someone looked like they heard that.

"No you're not," That person's voice sounded familiar to Jooyeon and once she whipped her head up to see who it was. Jeon Wonwoo, the new kid. "Hi," Wonwoo waved, giving a shy smile to Jooyeon as he walked up the stairs of the metal bleachers, placing himself right next to Jooyeon, who just wanted to get away from the embarassement. 

"Hi," Wonwoo repeated. "I didn't have the chance to introduce myself," Wonwoo held out his arm so he could shake Jooyeon's hand. "I'm --"

"Jeon Wonwoo," Jooyeon finished his sentence. "Nice to meet you, Wonwoo. I'm--"

"Park Jooyeon," Wonwoo finished her sentence and finally shook Jooyeon's hand. *Her hand feels so warm.*

"How do you--?" Jooyeon stared at Wonwoo with shock. 

"Kim Nana told me." Wonwoo shrugged. 

"What else did she tell you about me?" Jooyeon asked. "I bet they're things like "Jooyeon unnie chases boys away or Jooyeon can never get a boyfriend with her geeky face."" Jooyeon muttered. 

"Actually no," Wonwoo chuckled, hiding his blushed face. "She told me you're the grade's president." 

"Really?" Jooyeon faced Wonwoo. "That's a surprise." Jooyeon smiled. 

"So," Wonwoo started to kick his legs around. "Shouldn't the class president show the new kid around?" 

"Oh, right." Jooyeon laughed. "Follow me," Jooyeon stood up and walked down the metal bleachers and Wonwoo followed right behind her, with a smile plastered on his face.

🎶 🎶 🎶

After finally showing the tour of the school to Wonwoo, he finally feels like he belonged here. As he walked with his class president Jooyeon, it was finally time to go home. Wonwoo really wanted to hang out with Jooyeon more and he thought that school wasn't enough. He wanted to ask her to hang out with him, since today is Friday.

"S-- so," Wonwoo muttered. "Ha-- have any plans after school?"

"Hm," Jooyeon scratched her chin. "Homework, homework and more homework." Jooyeon lightly laughed, continuing to walk down the hallway with Wonwoo. "Why?" 

"I wanted to hang out with you," Wonwoo muttered, making sure that Jooyeon didn't hear but he noticed when she stopped right next to him.

"Sure," Jooyeon replied with a nod right after. "We can hang at my house or something." She shrugged and Wonwoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter