Trapped

My Best Friend's Spirit - EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a couple of days since Seventeen and Jooyeon arrived to the campgrounds. So far, there weren't any problems that the group faced like getting a campfire started (since they were pretty "good" with that), fishing, or whatever stuff you do when you go camp with other people until a group of seven people arrived to the campsite, a group called Monsta X who used to go to Pledis High and Middle School until they got kicked out and went to Starship High School. 

Seventeen and Monsta X weren't on good terms since they did get kicked out of Pledis High School. Being new rookie groups, they were up against each other. When it comes to all of the activities that the campground planned out, Monsta X would go up against them and do way better than them. And what was worse, they had to get three rooms that were close to Seventeen. 

"What the heck?" Hoshi huffed as he sat on his bed in his room that he shared with Dokyeom. "Why did those delinquents have to come here?! Out of all places!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and usually if it was a Seventeen member, they would usually walk in without asking but Hoshi and Dokyeom knew that this wasn't a member from Seventeen or Jooyeon. "Oh Soonyoung-ie~, Seokminnie~" This person sang to get their attention. 

"Don't say anything," Dokyeom whispered to Hoshi, who just nodded. 

"Open up~" This person kept on singing. "It's us, Jooheon and Shownu~" They continued to knock until Hoshi and Dokyeom heard Jooheon say something to Shownu. "Maybe they're not in there." 

"Probably," Shownu replied. "Let's go meet up with the other members." 

🎶🎶🎶

Jooyeon was on a walk with Mingyu when all of a sudden Mingyu pulled Jooyeon behind a tree because he saw the Monsta X members. 

"What--" Jooyeon got cut off when Mingyu covered . 

"Don't say anything," Mingyu whispered as he looked around the tree just incase they didn't see them. "We can't let them know that you're here or they won't stop bothering you." 

Jooyeon nodded when she took Mingyu's hand off and tried to peek from behind the tree, seeing the group hanging out with each other. *He's kind of cute.* Jooyeon thought when she was referring to Wonho, but she literally smacked herself in the face when she realized what she just said and placed her back on the tree again. *What the freak did I just say?! I have a boyfriend for god sakes!* 

"Hey," Mingyu poked Jooyeon on the shoulder. "You alright?"

"Oh," Jooyeon gave Mingyu a small smile. "Just fine. How are we going to leave without them seeing us?" She asks before Mingyu started to look around the forest to see another path that they can take without being spotted by the enemies. "Over here," Mingyu whispered as he grabbed onto Jooyeon's wrist and led her away to the "safe" path and out of the forest. 

It didn't take long for Mingyu and Jooyeon to get out of the forest. As they walked out, Wonwoo was standing there with his hands tucked in to his pockets of his shorts. "Hey!" Wonwoo took one of his hands out and waved over Mingyu and Jooyeon. Wonwoo slowly walked over and Jooyeon immediately ran into his open arms and gave her boyfriend a hug as if they haven't seen each other in years. 

"How was the walk?" Wonwoo asked before placing a kiss on top of Jooyeon's head. 

"It was good until we ran into some trouble." Jooyeon replied which led to her boyfriend starting to worry. 

"Trouble?" Wonwoo gave Jooyeon and Mingyu a concerned look. "What trouble?" 

"The Monsta X hyungs are here." Mingyu replied with no emotion.

"Crap," Wonwoo muttered. "I'd knew they come sooner or later." He looked at Mingyu and gave him a look to tell the others about their "old friends" being here and quickly, Mingyu nodded before he ran off to tell the others. "My Jooyeon," Wonwoo smiled before he pulled Jooyeon into another hug. "Be very careful of them. If they see you, they'll never leave you alone and I'll have to protect you myself."

"Don't worry," Jooyeon smiled as she wrapped her arms around Wonwoo's neck to pull him into a hug, leaving him to wrap his arms around her waist as he returned the hug. "I'll be careful of myself, Jeon Wonwoo." 

"Oh," Wonwoo smirked. "We're using last names too, huh?" 

"Maybe~" Jooyeon sang, smiling afterwards as she started into her boyfriend's dark brown eyes. Wownoo brought his hand up to caress her left cheek which made her close her eyes. "What am I gonna do without you?" 

"Hmm, probably die?" Wonwoo laughed before pulling Jooyeon into another hug. "Tell you what, let's just have a date, you and I without being dressed up or anything. We can watch the moon and stars and have our own kind of dinner that I'm gonna make the members make for us." 

"Sounds like a deal," Jooyeon gave Wonwoo a thumbs up before giving him a grin, showing her straight white teeth. 

"Meet me infront of our cabin outside at 6:00 and I'll pick you up then." Wonwoo gave her a peck on Jooyeon's lips before he left to meet up with the members.

🎶🎶🎶

Jooyeon was on the trail where she walked with Mingyu earlier but this time, she was by herself or that's what she thought until someone walked up to her and walked the same pace as her. "Why hi there," The stranger said when Jooyeon turned her head to see that it was the guy from the group from Monsta X, the one boy who caught her attention when she was hiding behind the tree with Mingyu. 

"Um, hi," Jooyeon greeted back since she wasn't going to be rude and not talk to him. 

"I haven't seen you before but you did catch my eye." The boy smiled at Jooyeon. "I'm Wonho," Wonho held out his hand and waited for Jooyeon to shake his hand which she did after staring at his hand for a couple of seconds. "What's your name?"

"I'm Jooyeon, Park Jooyeon." Jooyeon greeted herself and eventually shook Wonho hand with a smile. 

"Jooyeon," Wonho repeated her name with a smile after. "Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." 

"Uh, thank you?" Jooyeon chuckled. "Are you trying to hit on me?" 

Wonho rubbed the back of his neck with a low chuckle, "Huh. I guess I am." 

"Wow," Jooyeon rolled her eyes with a laugh as she continued to walk until she stepped on a pile of leaves that covered a deep hole, making herself fall right through, a couple feet drop until Wonho heard a big thud at the bottom of the hole, about to give himself a heart attack. He looked over the hole to see Jooyeon sitting there, her hissing in pain since she felt like she hurt her ankle. He started to freak out by calling out her name which did make her look up at the top seeing Wonho hovering over her.

"Are you alright?" Wonho asked from the top.

"Yeah but my ankle isn't." Jooyeon replied continuing to hold onto her ankle. "Can you call someone?"

"Right!" Wonho quickly whipped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter