Embarrassed

My Best Friend's Spirit - EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School finally ended and Wonwoo was coming home with a concussion on his leg. *Good job, Jeon Wonwoo.* Wonwoo thought. *You had to be a klutz and embarrass the girl you like.* Jooyeon was walking home with Wonwoo's left arm over her shoulder and Mingyu decided to come along since he needed to talk to Jooyeon. *Why did Mingyu have to come with?* Wonwoo thought again, taking a look at Mingyu who had his right arm over his shoulder. Wonwoo also noticed at Jooyeon was staring right at him on the corner of her eye, noticing that she was trying to hide her smile. *Does my best friend like him?!* Wonwoo gasped which was loudly heard by Jooyeon and Mingyu. 

"Wonwoo!" Jooyeon exclaimed. "What's wrong?"

"Uh, nothing." Wonwoo replied letting out an embarrassed laugh. "I just, um, kicked myself!" Wonwoo laughed again. "Ouch," Wonwoo pretended to let a hiss come out of his mouth.

"Jeez hyung, you're such a klutz." Mingyu laughed. 

"Shut up," Wonwoo spat but Mingyu knew it was a joke. "Seriously, Kim Mingyu. Why did you have to come along? You don't even live on this street!" 

"I came because I needed to help my hyung get home," Mingyu replied. 

"That's what Jooyeon is here for, dummy." Wonwoo rolled his eyes, Jooyeon letting out a laugh. "And let me go." 

"Fine." Mingyu muttered, letting Wonwoo's arm go. Jooyeon tried to part Wonwoo's arm away from Wonwoo immediately placed his arm over Jooyeon's shoulder agan, causing Mingyu to gawk. "Wow, hyung." Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Just wow."

"What?" Wonwoo smirked. "I have the rights."

"Wow, hyung." Mingyu repeated, causing Jooyeon to let out a quiet giggle. 

🎶🎶🎶

The three were sitting in Wonwoo's room watching a movie and Jooyeon decided to sit in the middle between Mingyu and Wonwoo. Jooyeon was too focused on the movie while Wonwoo was too busy glancing at her. Mingyu turned his attention away from the movie and he was glancing at Jooyeon as well. Wonwoo looked over and his eyebrows raised when he saw Mingyu smiling at his best friend. Wonwoo's mouth dropped when he saw Mingyu reaching towards Jooyeon, looking like if he was going to kiss Jooyeon on the cheek. 

*No!* Wonwoo thought, gripping at the end of his school blazer. "Hey Mingyu!" Wonwoo called, causing Mingyu to sit at regular position. "Can I, um, talk to you in the hall?" Wonwoo asked as he stood up with his now healed leg.

"Uh, sure." Mingyu nodded when Wonwoo pulled Mingyu up and dragged him out of the room, closing the door behind them.

*What's going on?* Jooyeon thought, staring at the door. 

Mingyu was being dragged by Wonwoo as he took Mingyu into the guest room and closed the door behind, just in case if Jooyeon heard them screaming. 

"What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter