Jealous

My Best Friend's Spirit - EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Jooyeon raised her eyebrows. "You want me to do what?"

"Just hide for me, please." Wonwoo pouted.

"Why? Who's coming?"

"Mingyu, and all my other Seventeen friends." Wonwoo replied, still hanging onto her shoulders.

"Oh my gosh!" Jooyeon exclaimed. "Kim Mingyu is coming over?!" Jooyeon covered . "Okay, I'm hiding!" Wonwoo let Jooyeon go, and opened his closet door so Jooyeon could hide in there until Seventeen leaves after arriving. Wonwoo watched Jooyeon stress over his closet, watching her sort out his t-shirts before she hid inside.

"What are you doing?" Wonwoo laughed, watching his best friend sort out his clothing and shoes, also fussing how dirty his tiny closet was. 

"Aish, Jeon Wonwoo, your closet is so gross!" Jooyeon screamed as she stared at him with a glare. "How am I suppose to hide in here?"

"Hey now," Wonwoo laughed. "I'm a guy and that's how gross we are."

"I feel bad for your future wife, Wonwoo." Jooyeon stook her tongue out before she continued to to clean Wonwoo's closet again. 

*Yeah, you.* Wonwoo thought. *You're my future wife.*

As Wonwoo got on his knees to help Jooyeon sort his own closet, the two best friends heard, "Wonwoo hyung!" come up the stairs and the two best friends stared at each other with fear. 

"They're here!" Wonwoo whispered loudly, trying to shove Jooyeon into the now clean closet. "Once Jooyeon got in and made herself comfortable, Wonwoo lightly closed the door and after shutting the door, Seventeen finally arrived at his bedroom causing Wonwoo to shove his back on the closet door that Jooyeon was hiding in.

"He-- hey guys!" Wonwoo waved, still with his back on the door. 

"Wonwoo hyung," Mingyu eyed him from head to toe. "What are you doing?"

"Oh," Wonwoo replied in a song tune. "Nothing." 

"Well it doesn't look like nothing." Dokyeom also eyed his hyung from head to toe, letting out a laugh right after, patting the older guy's back. "I was just joking."

"Haha," Wonwoo weakly laughed. "Right."

🎶🎶🎶

The whole group was sitting in a circle in Wonwoo's room. Wonwoo's mom had just given them snacks as they were discussing about the dance this Friday night. Wonwoo, who kept eyeing the closet the whole time Seventeen was here never took his eyes off of it once. 

"Hyung," Mingyu calls for Wonwoo, snapping out of his glance.

"Hmm?" Wonwoo responds, focusing onto the boy that just called for him. "What?"

Dokyeom smirks at the boy. "Whatcha looking at?" 

"No-nothing!" Wonwoo studders. 

"So," Seungcheol starts off shoving some bread into his mouth. "Did y'all find a date for the dance this Friday since I last asked?"

"No~" Most of them hummed. Some of the members were eating the bread that Wonwoo's gave and some were doing their homework. 

"I'm gonna ask Kim Nana." Soonyoung says before sticking some of the bread into his mouth.

"Heh~" The group laughed.

"What?" Soonyoung questioned his group as they all laughed.

"I'm still gonna ask Park Jooyeon." Mingyu grins towards Wonwoo. "I have the perfect proposal with it too."

Wonwoo's left eye twitched, eyeing the closet where she was still hiding in.

🎶🎶🎶

About an hour later, the group finally left since it was nearly 7:30 at night. Wonwoo followed Seventeen out the door and waved them off before he went back inside his house.

"Bye hyung!" Seungkwan yelled from the end of street.

"Good night!" Wonwoo yelled, finally going inside of his house. 

After shutting his front door, he remembered everything Mingyu said about asking Jooyeon to the dance. 

[Flashback]

"I'm going to propose Jooyeon by taking her to a quiet place and then ask her to the dance." Mingyu commented while the group was doing their homework.

"Wow!" The group all said at different times. 

"And I need you guys to sing before I ask." Mingyu noted to the group, eyeing the Vocal team and they all nodded.

"Okay." Joshua nodded. "What song do you want?" 

"20?" Mingyu shrugged. 

"Okay!" Seungkwan cheered. "20 it is!" 

"Oh my gosh!" Dokyeom jittered while sitting on the floor. "I can't wait!"

"Just text us so we get there early." Jeonghan noted, making Mingyu nod. 

"And if it doesn't go well, for you." Woozi sang, popping his cherry er into his mouth before continuing to work on algebra homework. 

[End of Flashback]

"Am I getting jealous?" Wonwoo asked himself before he lightly smacked himself on the head. "I think I am." Wonwoo smacked himself again.

"I can't let Mingyu get to Jooyeon." Wonwoo whispered, still having his back placed on the front door of his house but then he remembered something. Jooyeon was still in his closet. 

*Oh no!* Wonwoo screamed in thought before he ran up the stairs and down the hall, into his bedroom. Once he approached his bedroom, the door was wide open since he didn't close it before he walked his friends out. Wonwoo flicked on the lights and quickly opened the closet door, finding Jooyeon sitting with her back placed against the wall fast asleep. Wonwoo crouched down to her height and observed Jooyeon as she slept when he noticed Jooyeon stirring in her sleep. He saw her open her eyes slowly and the first thing Jooyeon sees is her best friend watching her sleep. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter