Seventeen Camping Trip

My Best Friend's Spirit - EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After graduation, Jooyeon felt like an independent woman now that she finished high school. She didn't need to get up and get ready for school. Well, when college gets here, she'll have to go through the same routine but one thing she didn't mind was not having to wear her school uniform everyday. Since it was summer now, Jooyeon didn't have a problem waking up early like six in the morning early. Instead, Jooyeon would go to bed until three in the morning and wake up maybe at two in the afternoon at the latest.

Summer vacation, the season where school is done for three months, students going on vacation with their families, staying home and doing nothing (which Jooyeon be planning to do before she goes off to college) or be hanging out with friends.  Jooyeon however was laying in bed watching her favorite drama (Answer Me 1988) featuring her favorite actor Park Bogum. As Jooyeon continued to watch episode three of Answer Me 1988, Jooyeon's phone rang, meaning she got a text message from a family member like Joowon, her mom, dad, or maybe her boyfriend who was right across the street or maybe the phone is ringing because someone is calling her. Jooyeon took out her phone and saw that it was a text from her favorite person in the whole wide world, well other than her parents and brother but it was from Wonwoo. 

[From: Wonwoo]

Hey gorgeous. (: Can I come see you right now? I'm very lonely without you. :(

"Well I guess you can," Jooyeon replied to her phone before sending the text to Wonwoo.

Jooyeon went back to her show when she got another text from Wonwoo.

[From: Wonwoo] 

On my way!

Jooyeon smiled at the text, knowing that if she ever needed Wonwoo, he was always a text away. Whatever situation he was in like doing homework or helping a family member, he would always be there for Jooyeon whenever she needed it, even when she feels lonely or she needed someone to talk to.

It didn't take long for Wonwoo to arrive at Jooyeon's house, since he was right across the street. He walked right into the house finding Jooyeon's mom and brother sitting in the living room having sweet potatoes as a snack when the mother and son duo looked up to see Wonwoo taking his shoes off before he came into the room. 

"Hello," Wonwoo greeted with a bow right after. 

"Oh Wonwoo!" Jooyeon's mom Naeun got up from the couch and brushed the crumbs off her lap to greet Wonwoo.

"No, no. You can sit." Wonwoo said and Naeun sat right down again. "I see you guys are having some sweet potatoes?"

"Yeah!" Joowon smiled with his mouth full. "You want some?" 

"Maybe later, hyung." Wonwoo replied with a smile. "Now, if you'll excuse me." Wonwoo bowed again before he quickly ran in front of the mother and son without blocking their way in front of the television and ran up the stairs to Jooyeon's room. 

He walked down the hallway on the second floor of the Park house. He heard noises come from her bedroom as he approached her door. lightly turning the knob and opening the door that revealed Jooyeon laying in her bed in her room with the covers over her. Wonwoo walked right in after closing her bedroom door and jumped onto her bed, literally scaring Jooyeon since she didn't hear her boyfriend come in. 

Jooyeon screamed once Wonwoo jumped onto her bed, shielding herself with the covers since the covers won't really do anything but hide her face from the terror that entered upon the room. 

"Sorry," Wonwoo laughed, laying right next to Jooyeon. "Did I scare you?" 

"Just-- just a little." Jooyeon breathed from her almost heart attack. 

"I'm sorry, jagiya." Wonwoo apoligized with a kiss on her lips, since he wasn't afraid after graduation. "What are you watching?" 

"Answer Me 1988." Jooyeon replied while staring at the TV. 

"Really? I always wanted to watch this but I had no time." Wonwoo said as he got himself comfortable and watched the drama.

[1 Hour Later]

It was now 7:00 in the evening. Wonwoo and Jooyeon were still watching Answer Me 1988 when Jooyeon noticed the time. 

"7:00 already?" Jooyeon yawned and stretched her arms. "I want to go to sleep so bad right now." Jooyeon muttered as she closed her eyes.

"Already?" Wonwoo raised his eyebrow as he supported his head by placing his arm under his head to glance at Jooyeon. "Did you pack for the trip yet?"

"Done," Jooyeon replied still with her eyes closed. 

"That's my girl," Wonwoo smiled as he watched Jooyeon fall asleep which made him slowly fall asleep as well. He laid down and wrapped his arm around Jooyeon, pulling her close to him as they both slept. 

🎶🎶🎶

[Next Day]

Wonwoo and Jooyeon were still asleep when they heard a bus honk from the outside of her house. It didn't wake them up until someone barged into Jooyeon's room with the door slamming to the side of the wall. 

"Wake up!" Mingyu screamed, shaking the two out of bed causing Jooyeon to fall out of her own bed. 

"Ow." Jooyeon hissed with pain before Mingyu helped her up from the floor. 

"Whoops," Mingyu giggled as he helped Jooyeon up from the floor. "Sorry, Joo." 

"What time is it?" Wonwoo asked with his husky morning voice, rubbing his eyes until he covered them with Jooyeon's blanket again. 

"It's 5 AM!" Mingyu replied, trying to pry off the blanket off Wonwoo, which they were practically playing tug o war with. "Hyung! Don't do this to me!"

Jooyeon realized what day it was. Today was the day for her and her friends to go on a camping trip since it was a graduation present from S.Coups. Jooyeon quickly grabbed her clothes out of the closet and went into the bathroom without Wonwoo noticing since he was too busy having a fight with his closet friend in the group. 

"Don't tell me what to do, Kim Mingyu." Wonwoo muttered, covering the blanket with his face. 

"Fine," Mingyu huffed. "I guess you don't want to go on the camping trip," Mingyu sang, trying to tease Wonwoo. 

"Crap!" Wonwoo quickly sat straight up. "That's today?" 

"Uh, yeah." Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Jooyeon is already in the bathroom." 

"What?" Wonwoo looked around the room looking for Jooyeon but she was no where to be found. "When did she leave?"

"When you and I were having the blanket fight." Mingyu responded as he sat on Jooyeon's bed and waited. "Come on, hyung! We got to go! Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter