Battle

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That stall served a 5 star grade ddukbokki. It’s really delicious.” She said as they passed by the playground. S.Coups who’s getting tired with all the compliment suddenly ran towards the swing. “Should we play this for a while? I need to clear stuff on my head.” And he took one of the seat. Children started to leave the place since it’s getting dark. She followed his step and took the seat next to him.

Several minutes past and nothing came out from their mouth. S.Coups didn’t look like he’s going to move any soon since he did nothing except by slowly swung back and forth several times. He can’t really interpret the looks on Ajussi’s face. ‘Does he know something? Is he hiding something from me? What does that look means?’ he ruffled his hair and sighed heavily.

“It’s been about an hour you know.” YooA broke the silence as she was getting bored. She would glanced at him once or twice for several times and just observed around. Sometimes she would blew into the air and still can’t get rid of the boredness. S.Coups won’t realise his surrounding if he’s too into his thoughts and that’ll explain he didn’t really bother about YooA who was sitting beside him. “It is?” he looked around and realised the sky darkened. “Sorry. I’m thinking too much. Let’s go.” He said and picked up the bag he tossed away before.

“What’s bothering you?” she took a peek of him. “Is it... about Joshua?” S.Coups paused for a while. “He’s bothering me too but I’m thinking about other stuff.” They continued the walk. “You must’ve know about him earlier right? That’ll explain why you depends on him a lot.” He nonchalantly commented about him.

“He’s the same type of person like me but we came from different league though. Sungjae too.” She clarified and they arrived home. Joshua was reading the book when they entered the living room. “YooA. Let’s talk for a bit.” He called her and YooA sit across him. “I’ll just get to the point. Who is the wind prince?”

“Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You know him?”

“Do you think he’s the one who...” “Attacked me today? I don’t know. I can’t really guess. We’ve bumped onto each other several times at school but he’ll do nothing. I do... feel intimidated by him. But I don’t think he is the one...” She uttered the words carefully.

“What’s wrong with your hand?” He pointed to her fingers with handy plaster on it. “I accidentally cut myself.”

“You don’t know right? How dangerous this world is?” he interlaced his fingers. “Here. Take this. Wear this and chanted our name if you’re in trouble. We can’t be by your side all the time but if you call us, we’ll come running to you.” He put a bracelet on her wrist.  “This doesn’t required a lot of power. Elder ensured on that.” He smiled. YooA observed the bracelet. It’s a simple thin leather black coloured bracelet. “Thank you.” She replied his smile with hers.

~~

YooA was resting at the bench near the school entrance. She kept looking on her wrist. It’s been a week since the atta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter