Memories (Sifany/Haesica) Part 2

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Choi Siwon? Are you sure?” Tiffany asked. Jessica nodded.

“Yes I’m sure. I’ve met him a lot. He’s Donghae’s best friend.” Tiffany was lost in thought.

It couldn’t be... It couldn’t be my Siwon could it?

Tiffany shook her head hard.

No. My Siwon was a gentleman not an arrogant arsehole.

“What is it?” Jessica asked.

“It’s nothing. The name is just familiar that’s all,” Tiffany said, “Tell me about what happened with Donghae.” She held Jessica’s hand tightly. Jessica squeezed it whilst she explained.

“When we met everything about him was perfect. He was everything I had wanted in a person. Then he introduced me to his friends and I found out they all really liked street racing. I love Donghae but after Kyung-ho... I just couldn’t bear it. I was so scared Jessica. I tried to break-up with him but he made me tell him what was going on.”

“What did he say when you told him?” Tiffany asked. Jessica smiled a little.

“He was understanding. He was kind. He promised he’d never go street racing again if it scared me that much. He said he didn’t want to lose me.” Jessica’s lips trembled hard and Tiffany stood her up.

“Come on. Let’s go home. I’ll make some hot chocolate and we’ll lie in bed watching movies just like when we were kids okay?” Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly and rubbed her back soothingly.

Tiffany took her back home and they both got changed into their pyjamas before they both snuggled into the thick blanket of Jessica’s bed. Just as they were in the middle of their second movie Tiffany had realised Jessica had fallen asleep. She chuckled and tucked the blankets in around her. She closed the curtains and was about to go out when Jessica’s phone started to vibrate. Looking at the caller ID she sighed.

Donghae <3 calling...

“I’m sorry but she’ll need a bit more time. Be patient.” Tiffany put the phone down and switched it off so it wouldn’t disturb Jessica. She walked into the living room and curled up on the sofa whilst switching on the TV. She flipped over the channels until she came to a romance movie. She could hear Jessica rolling her eyes at her.

You’ve never changed have you Tiffany? Still a hopeless romantic...

Tiffany smiled and watched the movie. It was never the big gestures of love she liked in the movies. It was the small things she loved. The good morning texts, the small notes or texts that were sent throughout the day. Something small means a lot to her. After that she progressed onto watching ‘You Who Came From The Stars.’ She never knew why but she always enjoyed the parts where he stopped time.

I wish it would be like that when I meet my love. Like time stops just for us.

Getting up from the sofa, she went over to the kitchen to get a small snack when the doorbell rang. She looked at the clock and was shocked to find out it was almost 11 o’clock at night.

“Huh? Who could it be at this time?” She crossed to the door and opened it only to find Donghae’s friend. Tiffany couldn’t help but notice that he had very handsome features. He looked shocked to see her. After a moment of silence he asked.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m staying with her while I’m at university. The real question is: what are you doing here?” She asked in confusion. Siwon grimaced and sighed.

“I want to ask Jessica to get back with Donghae.” Tiffany raised an eyebrow before replying:

“She’s asleep. She’s tired and I don’t want to wake her.”

“Will you just ask her? I’ve never seen him so depressed!” Siwon argued.

“And you think she isn’t?” Tiffany retorted.

“She over-reacted to him street racing. What’s so depressing about that?” Siwon scoffed. Controlling her temper so she wouldn’t hit him she asked:

“Tell me: What do you know about her?” Siwon shrugged.

“Just her age, occupation and that her Korean name is Jung Soojung.” Tiffany sighed and moved slightly out of the way.

“Come in for a second.” Siwon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“What?”

“There’s something you should know. Come in.” Siwon cautiously stepped inside and sat on the sofa. Tiffany sat across on the other side of the sofa and ruffled her hair with one hand. She puffed out her cheeks and said:

“There’s a reason she doesn’t want Donghae to street race.” Siwon rolled his eyes.

“What is it? There couldn’t really be a good reason for this could there?” He raised his voice slightly. Tiffany glared at him:

“I told you she’s asleep!” She hissed.

“Their walls are sound-proofed. I know because I made them install it after I stayed over and got disturbed by their night-time activities.” Tiffany made a face.

“I didn’t need to know that much.” Siwon just shrugged.

“What is it about Jessica then?” He asked. Tiffany sighed and said:

“Jessica l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter