This is Not Goodbye (Sifany)

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was November 18th 2015 when Siwon was preparing for his enlistment into the army. Wanting a quiet exit from the k-pop scene for a while, he and his fellow members of Super Junior spent the night at their dorm. There was nothing fancy; just reminiscing about old memories such as their debut days.

“Hyung we’re going to miss you do you know that?” Kyuhyun said sadly. Trying to liven up the atmosphere Siwon joked:

“Who got the maknae drunk?” Eliciting a roar of laughter from his other members.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun whined “I’m being serious you know? Why aren’t you taking me seriously?”

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun-ah, I just don’t want anyone being sad today.” Siwon smiled as he wrapped an arm around the maknae.

“He’s right Kyuhyun,” Leetuk said “We should try to be as happy as possible right now!” He cheered. Siwon raised a glass and tapped it with Leetuk before downing it.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Kyuhyun jumped up.

“It must be the takeaway we ordered, I’ll go get it!” Yesung also popped up and went after him.

“Yah how do we know you won’t tamper with it in some way?” He shouted as he ran after him. Leetuk shook his head and smirked.

“Those two. I don’t know how I won’t go insane.” Siwon smiled and patted his shoulder.

“I seriously wish you all the luck in the world hyung. Especially with those two.” They heard several footsteps coming into the room and Kyuhyun say:

“He’s just here noona.” Siwon and Leetuk looked at each other in confusion.

“Noona?” Leetuk mouthed.

The door opened and after Kyuhyun and Yesung moved, there stood in the middle of the doorway the little forlorn figure of Tiffany holding some bags. Siwon stood up immediately in shock.

“Tiffany?” While the two just stared at each other, Leetuk rounded up the others and ushered them out of the room. Tiffany was just staring at Siwon with sad eyes. Siwon took one step towards Tiffany before she ran across the room and flung herself in his embrace. Siwon was shocked at her sudden action but soon after he wrapped his arms around her, surrounding her tiny frame in his bulky embrace.

“Hey baby.” He whispered gently to her. Tiffany slowly raised her head so she could look at him. She gave him a watery smile and replied:

“Hey,” She raised a hand up to feel the short strands of his hair and made a face “I don’t like the hair.” Siwon just chuckled in amusement.

“I know I don’t like it either,” He sat down on the sofa with her and wrapped them both in a warm blanket rubbing her arms “It’s too cold to be wearing a dress like this with no coat Tiffany.” He scolded lightly. Tiffany pouted in annoyance.

“I was in a hurry and I didn’t have time to get a coat,” She explained before smiling cheekily “Besides you can warm me up right?” Siwon smiled and hugged her tightly. Tiffany turned the TV on and put on a film that they could both watch together but Siwon never once turned his gaze to the TV. He was too focused on Tiffany curled up in his embrace as he kept kissing her head and temple.

Suddenly she jumped up in realisation.

“I almost forgot!” She reached into the bag she bought and brought out a box of hot, steaming waffles. The delicious smell wafted around the room as she opened the box and took out a fork. Cutting a piece off she held it out to him “Say aah!” She cooed. Siwon smiled at the cutesy way his girlfriend was acting and obeyed.

“Thank you Fany-ah.” He said after he swallowed the piece. Smiling brightly at him and cocking her head to one side, she sent electricity running through Siwon’s veins as she said:

“No problem!” Her bright eye-smiles appeared and Siwon smiled broadly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter