You Were There (Haesica) Part 1

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the very beginning he was there...

“Mama? Mama where are you?” Jessica toddled along the park almost in tears. She slumped down on the floor and started crying.

“Mama...” She wept as hot tears rolled down her face. She saw a pair of feet in front of her and looked up.

“Are you lost?” A little boy asked. Jessica nodded hard and replied:

“I’ve lost my mama. I don’t know where she is!” Jessica started to cry again.

“Don’t cry!” The little boy crouched down and wiped her tears for her. He stood up and held out his hand “I’ll help you find your mama if you want!” He smiled kindly. Jessica sniffled and took his hand.

Hand in hand they wandered the park with Jessica constantly calling:

“Mama! Mama where are you?” The boy kept hold of her hand tightly to make sure she was safely with him.

“What if I can’t find my mama?” Jessica asked suddenly.

“Then I’ll take you to the police and we’ll find your mama with their help!” The boy said merrily. Soon enough they spotted a lady looking about worriedly.

“Jessica? Jessica baby are you here?” She called. Jessica’s head shot up in surprise.

“Mama! Mama I’m here!” She let go of the boy’s hand and ran off. He looked towards her retreating back and smiled in amusement as Jessica crashed into her mother’s arms.

“Jessica where were you? I was so worried!” Her mother asked her hair.

“I’m sorry mama. I wandered off!”

“Don’t ever do it again okay? How did you find me?” Jessica’s mother asked while her back and checking her face and arms for cuts or scratches.

“The boy helped me!” Jessica cried happily.

“Huh? Which boy?” Jessica turned around to point at him but to her surprise, he was gone.

“Mama he’s gone! He helped me find you but he’s gone now! I swear he was there!” Jessica cried. Her mother just her hair and said:

“Just thank God that he came to you when you needed him okay?” Jessica nodded and closed her eyes.

He could have easily left her but he didn’t...

“L-leave me a-alone Kim Jonghyun!” A small girl with brunette locks stuttered with her back pinned against her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter