Memories (Sifany) Final

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Tiffany’s rejection it seemed to drain the life out of Siwon. In front of his friends he maintained his carefree attitude but they would always see past it to the broken man underneath. Siwon tried to hide it by helping Donghae get back together with Jessica.

Unfortunately Donghae had taken completely the opposite view.

“Come on Donghae you need to apologize to her.” Siwon reasoned.

“Why should I? She can’t control every aspect of my life.” Donghae said stubbornly.

“But she’s not controlling every aspect Donghae. This means a lot to her.”

“But it also means a lot to me!” Donghae argued. Siwon groaned at ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Think about it. Jessica lost her brother because of this. The only male figure in her life until you came along. Do you think she wants to lose another person so close to her heart?” Siwon asked. Donghae froze and Siwon could see the realisation dawning in his eyes.

“Oh God I’m an idiot.” He muttered. Siwon just chuckled.

“I know. Now go get your girl.” He pushed him away. Donghae looked at him curiously.

“What happened to you? You used to pull me away from Jessi and now you’re pushing me to her?” Siwon just shrugged.

“Maybe I just had a wake-up call. Now go!” He pushed Donghae away again who started running away. Siwon rolled his eyes and shouted:

“Wrong way idiot!” Donghae turned around and promptly started to run in the other direction whilst grinning sheepishly.

A few hours later...

“So how did it go?” Siwon asked through the phone.

“It went good, thank God. There were a lot of tears though.” Donghae replied.

“Yah not just from me though!” Jessica shouted through the receiver.

“Babe!” Donghae whined. Siwon just laughed and said:

“I’ll leave you two alone then.”

“Thanks for the wake-up call buddy.” Donghae said.

“No problem.”  He cut off the phone and lay back on his bed after placing it on the night stand. His eyes drifted downwards and slowly started to drift off into dreamland.

He was interrupted when the phone started to ring abruptly. Groaning he reached over and looked at the caller ID. It was Donghae. Groaning once again he answered the phone with his eyes still shut.

“Donghae what is it? I was trying to sleep.” He asked tiredly.

“Sorry did I wake you?” Siwon’s eyes shot up as he heard Tiffany’s voice over the phone.

“Tiffany?” He asked in shock, “How did you get my number?”

“Donghae let me borrow his phone. Were you sleeping? I’ll call back tomorrow.” She blabbered.

“No no it’s okay. What were you calling me about?” Siwon asked nervously.

“Donghae told me and Jessica about what you said to him.”

“Oh.”

“I just wanted to say thank you. I don’t know what I would’ve done.” She said gently. Siwon smiled a little at her voice.

“No problem.” He replied. There was a short pause before she asked nervously:

“Do you remember when we were kids and playing at the park?” Siwon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“Yeah I remember. Why?”

“I don’t remember the park’s name but I want to go there again.” Tiffany said sadly.

“I don’t remember the name but if you want I’ll take you there again.” Siwon offered.

“Are you sure? If you’re busy you don’t have to.”

“No it’s okay. I’ll meet you at your apartment at about 11 in the morning okay?”  Siwon reassured her.

“Okay. It’s a date!” She said happily before she realised what she said, “Oh my God I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to-“

“It’s okay Tiffany. I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” Siwon chuckled.

“Okay bye!” She cut off the phone leaving Siwon with a huge smile on his face and his heart thumping. Before he was just about to fall asleep and now he was going to have difficulty sleeping with the enormous grin on his face.

The night came and went quicker than Siwon expected and at exactly 11 o’clock he was stood outside Jessica’s apartment in his simple leather jacket. He knocked on the doors a couple of times and waited for someone to answer.

“Siwon what are you doing here?” Jessica asked as she opened the door.

“I’m taking Tiffany somewhere.” Siwon replied. Jessica’s eyes lit up mischievously.

“Oh that’s what she’s doing! Come in and sit down.” Siwon entered her apartment and sat down on the sofa.

“Thanks.”

“Do you want something to drink?” She asked holding up a coffee mug.

“No thanks I’ll just have some water.” She nodded and brought him a glass of water.

“She’ll be here in a second,” There was a moments silence, “Thank you for talking to Donghae.” Jessica said.

“No problem. He was miserable without you. I know in the past I’ve tried to pull him away from you but you are a part of him. No matter what I do you two are meant to be together.” Siwon smiled at her. Jessica smiled back then looked over his shoulder.

“Oh Tiffany you’re finally ready for your date!”  Siwon chuckled nervously.

“It’s not a date Jessica I’m just showing her somewhere.” Jessica rolled her eyes and said:

“Yeah yeah have fun you two. Don’t get into trouble!” She said as the two walked out.

“Bye Jessi!” Tiffany said. They took the bus to the park and Siwon took the opportunity to glance at Tiffany. Her hair was wavy and flowed down the back of her strapless summery blue dress which stopped an inch above her knees.

“How are you?” He asked awkwardly.

“I’m fine. How about you?” She asked nicely.

“I’m fine.” The rest of the journey was in an awkward silence that the both of them could feel. Tiffany’s mind however was preoccupied. She’d heard what he said to Jessica about her relationship with Donghae. It touched her heart that Siwon would say something like that. Maybe she was wrong about him?

She was unsure about her feelings towards Siwon. On the one hand she didn’t like his personality. But on the other hand she could see he was changing back to who he used to be. She couldn’t deny her heart fluttered every time he glanced at her and she felt extremely attracted to him. But she didn’t want to be rejected and she felt guilty about rejecting him.

“We’re here.” Siwon’s voice snapped her out of her daydream. He helped her off the bus by taking her hand when she climbed down. Tiffany was inexplicably disappointed when he let go of her hand but she was too shy to reach for his hand.

“Where is it?” She asked curiously.

“It’s just around the corner.” Siwon replied calmly. As they rounded the corner Tiffany’s eyes settle on a small park. It held a little playground with slides and swings.

“It’s smaller than I remember.”

“You were only small so it would have looked enormous.”  Tiffany chuckled.

“I guess so. Shall we go then?” She asked. Siwon nodded and led her into the playground. Tiffany’s hand trailed over the poles and swings as she surveyed them intently. Eventually she went down and sat on the swings.

“It’s so peaceful here.” She sighed. Siwon, who had been watching her admiringly, sat down on the swing next to her.

“Do you like it?” He asked. Tiffany nodded eagerly.

“I do. There are so many memories I have here.” She sighed.

“Tell me some.” Siwon watched her intently as he leaned on the rope that held up the swing.

“Well,” She paused and blushed a little, “Most of them involve you so you’ll probably remember.”

“Tell me anyway.” He replied softly. Tiffany turned to him and smiled. Siwon was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter