Memories (Sifany/Haesica) Part 1

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany never knew what happened between her and Siwon. They were best friends as children; growing up they were inseparable. When Tiffany’s family announced that they were going to leave, when she was just 6 years old, to go to America she was heart-broken.

“But appa I don’t want to go! I want to stay here with Siwon-oppa!” She had cried. Her father had cupped her face and dried her tears.

“Don’t cry princess. You’ll see him again.” Tiffany looked up at him hopefully.

“Promise?”

“I promise.” He kissed her head and held her hand as they walked to the ice-cream stand. Her fears were forgotten as she tucked into her favourite strawberry ice-cream.  The very next day she was on an aeroplane flying to the US.

She never even got to say goodbye.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Time had passed. New memories were made. Old memories were forgotten. But Tiffany never forgot Siwon or the memories they made together. But time had passed significantly and Tiffany had grown into a beautiful young lady. Her parents were incredibly proud of their bright, capable young daughter so when she requested if she could go to university in Korea they were more than willing to let her go. Of course at the airport there were the usual tears.

“Umma stop it! I’ll be fine you know I will be.” She reasoned as her mother showered her with kisses.

“I know but it’s just sad to see my little girl all grown up. She’s not my baby anymore.” Tiffany smiled and hugged her parents tightly.

“I’ll always be your baby no matter where I am.” She kissed them quickly before heading onto her flight. As she gazed out of the plane window she said good-bye to the country she’d grown up in.

She’d gotten into the Korea National Institute of Arts and was excited to start her new life in South Korea. After the long 14-hour flight she was jet-lagged but pleased to see that when she landed she had an old friend waiting for her.

“Jessi! It’s been so long!” Tiffany and Jessica embraced tightly. Jessica held her at an arm’s length and surveyed her.

“I know. God girl you got hot!” Tiffany giggled at her friend’s frankness. She was one of the first people Tiffany made friends with once she was in America. Jessica had left 2 years earlier to travel to Korea and Tiffany had missed her frank attitude greatly.

“Says you!” Tiffany replied smiling. It was true though; Jessica was a great beauty. Her long reddish-brown hair highlighted her face and gave her an innocent but y appeal. Jessica threw her hair back over her shoulder.

“I know I know I’m so gorgeous.” She said in a haughty voice before breaking into giggles. Tiffany laughed at the silliness of her friend before Jessica looped her arm through hers.

“Come on you must be exhausted. We’ll go to my house and then I’ll show you around the university okay? You can speak Korean right?” Jessica rambled.

“Yes Sica I’ve been practising ever since I knew I wanted to come here. I was a little rusty but I’m all caught up now.” Tiffany explained.

“Cool we’ll go to my apartment. Kaja!” Jessica said excitedly. She piled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter