Now and Forever (Minyul)

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri paced around the living room anxiously waiting for the taxi to arrive.

“Uuurgh! I wish I took those driving lessons.” She muttered frustrated. She looked in the mirror for what felt like the hundredth time. She ran her fingers through her hair whilst thinking about how she met him. It was in the airport too.

Flashback...

“Choi Minho? Is there a Choi Minho nearby?” Yuri called through the airport. She clutched a suitcase to her side and walked around worrying.

“Choi Minho?” She asked various people but they all shook their heads at her. She sighed frustrated before plonking herself down on the nearby bench. She looked to the people walking into and out of the airport. In the distance she could see a couple re-uniting joyously and her heart pierced in jealousy.

I wish I had that.

She stood up quickly and marched forward to the customer services when she collided hard into someone. She fell to the floor and the suitcase burst open, spilling men’s clothes on the floor.

“Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry!” A man’s voice apologised profusely. She was offered a hand and she took it gratefully to help her stand up.

“It’s ok just please watch where you are going.” Yuri said even though she knew it was partly her fault.

“I’m so sorry do you want some help repacking those clothes?”

“Yes please, I need to return this to someone. I think they have my suitcase.” Yuri explained whilst folding up the clothes.

“Aaah who is it? Maybe I can help.” The man asked.

“Do you know a Choi Minho?” Yuri asked doubtfully.

“Yes. I am Choi Minho.” Yuri’s head snapped up and she felt her stomach fill with butterflies. Here she was looking into the eyes of the most handsome man she had ever seen.

“Chincha? Here’s your suitcase, is it at all possible that you have mine?” Yuri asked hopefully.

“Are you Kwon Yuri?” He asked looking at the name tag.

“Yes! I’ve been looking everywhere for this!” She squealed excitedly. Minho handed her the suitcase amused and took his own.

“Well it was nice to meet you Kwon Yuri. Thank you. Goodbye.” Minho said. Yuri watched him walk off with a small smile on her face before walking away herself.

End of Flashback...

Yuri giggled and shook her head.

“Such a dork.” She muttered as her mind wandered back again.

Flashback...

“Yuri hwaiting!” Sooyoung cheered as she dropped Yuri off at her new job. She was to be the new personal assistant for the CEO of Bright Future Holdings. Taking a deep breath she entered the building where her trainer was waiting for her.

“Annyeonghaseyo Miss Kwon. If you’ll come with me I’ll show you your station then you can meet the CEO.” He said. Yuri nodded obediently as he showed her around her workplace before showing her to the CEO’s office. Before they went in the manager turned to Yuri.

“One last rule when we go in; no flirting with the CEO. He’s heard it all before, he’s a good looking man.” Yuri just nodded obediently and he opened the door.

“Mr Choi? This is your new PA.” When Mr Choi looked up Yuri almost gasped in shock. It was exactly the same man that had taken her suitcase by accident.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo Mr Choi. I’m Kwon Yuri.” She bowed respectfully. Minho just smiled and held out his hand. Yuri smiled back and shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter