Bitter Love Eight

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun entered into the room nervously while the servant made a way back to the downstairs after showing him which room Mr.Kim will be inside.

Inside the room,a man with dark framed glasses in a brown suit was sitting on a grand comfortable sofa,with a stoic expression blooming on his face.

"Cho Kyuhyun? Right?" He said with a cold tone,making the younger who is standing front of him more nervous.

"Ye-Yes.I was hired to work here yesterday." Kyuhyun said.

"I know.Follow me,." The man said with a nod,and walked out of the room.

Kyuhyun just swallowed a mouthful saliva with that cold command of this stoic man and took his steps to follow that man with a stern expression.

Then after passing so many rooms and walking down the stairs, Mr.Kim just stopped front of the door of a big room and then casually opened the closed door which made the room dark earlier.The window were un-curtained and the afternoon sunshine radiates the room more brightly.

Inside the room,there are many cupboards whose doors are made with glass in every corner of the room.

'Oh Lord! They are shoes!' Kyuhyun couldn't believe his own eyes seeing those so shining cupboards are filled with nothing but various kinds of shoes with different designs and high end shoes and even with slippers and sneakers.Actually,this room looks like a shoes department at some hyper market.

"Th-These shoes are for the newly shoe department? Ri-Right?" Kyuhyun stammered, feeling so amazed at the sight of those various kinds of shoes.

"No. All of these are our boss's own shoes." Mr.Kim simply replied.

"So,only he wear all of these?" Kyuhyun questioned,

"Yes" 

Hearing that reply from the old man which he couldn't expect,Kyuhyun jaws literally dropped and his almond eyes wider than before.Even when he was well-to-do like a prince years ago,he had not owned those thousands of shoes like this.He thought having a lot of number of shoes is in some holly-wood famous celebrity's life.However, this Choi boss is not an actor? Right? 

"Wait. Why I'm here right now? Which job position of me at this mansion?" Kyuhyun impatiently asked,and he still doesn't understand the reason of being here.

"Of course. I'm going to talk about this." Mr.Kim smirked and pointed his hand to the shining cupboards.

"It is not an easy task to keep these shoes right.Almost all are highly branded ones indeed.For the branded leather shoes,they need to be polished regularly.And to keep the temperature balanced,special light bulbs are needed to be switched on.For the silky ones,they need to be brushed regularly with soft brush gently.If then,they will always be ready to put on whenever our boss wants.He doesn't absolutely like keeping them clean when time is near to wear.When he is going to the company,some maid will inform which colour he will wear.When he step down the upstairs,a pair of shoes matched with his branded suit color should be at the door entrance.Then finally,once he stands at the right spot,that pair of shoes will be put on his feet right away.And ..." 

 

"Wait!! Why are you telling about these kind of things to me?" Kyuhyun retorted,he can't stand his patient mood any longer.

"I'm not finished talking.When he gets back home,just wait at the entrance to take his shoes off to keep right at here."

"I'm not interested in those silly things your highness boss made. Just tell me what would I do at this mansion!" Kyuhyun impatiently stated,he is more than enough to hear those irritated things of this Choi boss.

"Everything I said earlier is what you must do here." 

"WHAT?" Kyuhyun shouted out loud and still unbelievable those words slipped out from the old man's mouth.

"That's why you are brought here to do those tasks." 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I CAN'T DO THAT" Kyuhyun roared,more forcefulness in his tone this time. He clenched his teeth as some kind of painful tears are coming its way to his brown orbs.

Mr.Kim looked into his eyes and exclaimed.

"Just think about yourself seriously. Do you want to return the previous job that makes your legs get a cramp of standing the whole time and putting the shoes on everyone's feet? Or do you want to work at here which is like castle, just putting the shoes on our prince like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter