Bitter Love Four

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ryeowook!!!!!!!!"

That very loud voice coming from Kyuhyun's bedroom echoed around the whole mansion in the early morning.All the people at the mansion except his grandma are feeling panicked whenever their young master Cho yelled out with his displeasure.

"Ryeowook? Did you do something wrong? Young master feels so grumpy!" 

"I-I don't know..I just took out his clothes as he said.."

"Just go quickly to him.Don't say anything back to him.Just listen to his words when he is angry! Got it! /sigh/ Oh my God! My life would be so shortened between you all and Cho Kyuhyun." Park Ajusshi palmed his forehead.

"Ryeowook!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Oh my God! Go quickly to him!!" Park forced the poor servant who is about to cry to go upstairs where the loud voice coming from.

In the childhood,some servants like Ryeowook are such servants to serve what Cho Kyuhyun needs,to play together with him,to get what he wants,At their age of over 16,their tasks and duties for Kyuhyun changed a little except serving what their young master wants.

"Ryeowook!!!!" 

"I-I'm coming..Young master!!"

At the third time of his name calling,Ryeowook panicked and rushed to the bedroom.

"Yahhh!!! Where are your eyes? I'm almost hit with you!!!!! Clumsiness is all with you!!"

"I'm so-sorry..young master.heehee" 

Ryeowook grinned sheepishly as he is about to hit the young master when he is opening the door of room.

"Look at the clothes you took out from my closet!"

Ryewook took glance the clothes on the bottom of bed covers.

A dark red color T-shirt , a pair of jean pants and a dark red backpack.

The young master who admires dark red color since young is crazy over that color still now.Almost all of his shirts,t shirts are still dark red color which suits his milky soft complexion.Moreover,all of his accessories are almost dark red color and sometimes,moderned roses designed with many spines are his favorites.

"Yes.Wh-What is wrong? Young master?" 

"Didn't you remember how many times I wear these?" Kyuhyun glared at his thick-skulled servant.

"Ermm..t-wo? two times?" Ryeowook held up two fingers.

"Your brain must be rancid! I wore these three times.Three.Times!!!" Kyuhyun yelled out.

!!!Crap!!!

"I-I'm sorry..Sorry..I forgot that!! I'm sorry!" 

"Take care your tiny brain! You would forget the main fact I'm not wearing the clothes that have been worn more than three times!" Kyuhyun tsked.

"I don't forget that..young master...I surely know that.heehee." Ryewook said,taking out another pair of clothes from the big closet.

"I'll be late because of you,Stupid!!" Kyuhyun stated angrily.

 

The young servants who are same age to Cho Kyuhyun always envy their young master perfect luxurious life.He has no worries for the future as his father is so damn-rich.His granma always spoils him to get whatever wants.Though he is a high school student,he always spends time by hanging out with his buddies, by playing games all time.

"Hey.Hyunnie! Where are you going? Your guide teacher is coming soon." Park said the boy who is coming downstairs with his backpack and laptop baggage.

"I have no eager to study today.Just send her back home.I'm going to Minho's home to play games." Kyuhyun said back,without taking care a bit to the older's words.

"Isn't the final exam drawing near?You have to study hard,Hyunnie!" 

"Why are you lecturing me while my grandma said nothing to me?" Kyuhyun snapped back,feeling annoyed.

It is nothing wrong from Kyuhyun's side to say back like this as his words are right.Indeed,his grandma is not totally concerned about her grandson's education as she always goes around to play gambles with her mates.When Kyuhyun's dad come back to Korea land once two years,she pretends of taking care of her grandson front of her son.When he flies back to his home after giving a huge amount of money,she is in her own state,spoiling her grandson so much and not advising him even a bit.

"I hate studying.I don't want to study even a bit.If I pass that exam,what will happen?Appa is rich.And grandma said I'll get whatever I want! Cuz we have many belongings.This mansion is ours.Moreover,the resort at Daegu is still earning a big income.Oh! Daegu.I haven't been there almost six years.,During the coming summer holidays,I'm not going HongKong.I don't want to see Appa's wife.I'll be going Daegu instead of visiting Appa." Kyuhyun said,

"Yeah..Hyunnie.after your final exam"

"Btw,Is the slaveboy Choi Siwon still there?" 

"Imm.they are still living there.Siwon is going to college soon.He is so smart and clever.Though we didn't go there for many years,Kangin goes there every year to check the mansion." 

"Tsk..smart&clever? He is?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"I'll be teaching him about well manners this time." 

"Hyunnie-ah.He is not a young boy like years ago.Don't bully him like your childhood." 

"Why not? He is my slave!" 

Kyuhyun smirked naughtily flashing Siwon's expression years ago.During these years,he still remembers that Choi Siwon.He feels so pleased and satisfied to flashback how he bullied him.He remembers the ones Siwon followed his words.He owns Siwon..It feels so alluring that he has someone to do what he asks in this world.

 

...

 

Finally,the last day of final exam is coming.

"Just prepare everything for a trip to Daegu!!" Kyuhyun voiced excitingly.

"Hyunnie-ah..Take care yourself..I should be going together with you." 

"Ajusshi! How old I'm? I'm not a child any more.I'm now turning 17 this year!"

"B-But,you are going Daegu only with your friends."

"Yeah.Yeah.Driver Kang will drive for us! Don't worry Ajusshi!" 

"Phew.Ok.Hyunnie.." Park let out a relieved sigh only when he hears that.

"Grandma isn't still waking? Just inform her that don't gamble too much when I'm not around" Kyuhyun said.

"Imm..Hyunnie.Take care and be safe trip.I phoned Soo Man Ajusshi to inform you are coming there." 

"It's good,Ajusshi!"

 

....

 

At the mansion in Daegu,

 

With the sound of horn of limo front the large compound,a young man runs from the backyard.

Kyuhyun at first didn't remember who is that young man running towards the door.

Because of tall muscular with strong biceps,he is looking gorgeously stunning even far from seeing.He is wearing black long pants and white shirt that reveals the muscular chest, the perfect abs.

Kyuhyun thought he is a new servant here?

That young man opens the big yard-door for the car to enter into.

When Kyuhyun saw him near,he is a very hansome young man.

Thick eyebrows, sharp nose, bow-shaped lips and round eyes with dark orbs are clearly no jokes.Not mention that perfect toned muscular body.Even though Kyuhyun can't remember that young man clearly,he knows a pair of his dark orbs who are so familiar to him.

 

A pair of sharp eyes with hate.

He is Choi Siwon.

 

"Hey,Kyuhyun..Is that young man Siwon you said?" Minho asked.

"Wow.he is gorgeous! Unbelievable!" Changmin clapped.

"Just show us an example that you can bully him as you said! Haha!" Minho challenged.

The limo enters into the large compound passing that Choi Siwon who is giving a sharp look to the specific young man in the limo.Kyuhyun is also staring at him back.That time..At that time..Kyuhyun do knows his heart is throbbing a bit but he finds no reason of it.Why? Because he hates him? He is scared of him? He pities him? He wants to bully him?

Even with just two pairs of dark orbs and brown orbs are staring into each other,Kyuhyun's emotions are all mixed up.Why?

 

Kyuhyun can't still believe that Choi Siwon grows old really like that.He thought of Siwon as an image of thin and same height to him and messy face not like a very handsome young man.

It has no wonder to grow old for Siwon as he,himself is not like a ten-year old boy.His lanky figure,his brown almond eyes and a pair of plump pinky lips and his pale milky skin and his fashionable clothes make him change a bit from a child.

 

The limo stops under the large portico and an old woman opens the door from Kyuhyun's side.

Walking back under the portico,Siwon stood beside Lee Ajumma.

A very dark red color branded shoes firstly landed under his eyes.

He hates that shoes with that dark red color.He hates dark red color.He hates dark red roses most.Actually,he hates everything with dark red color since from six years ago.

Kyuhyun took a slight glance to him.Second time.Their eyes stare into each other.

Despite how long it takes,or how his looks changed,Siwon remembers that Cho Kyuhyun's eyes whose look down on him,bullies him,mocks at him.Though he can't deny Kyuhyun changes into a young indeed beautiful man with red dyed honey curls,a pair of plump pink full lips and glowing milky complexion,his heart is too tough to feel even a slight heart-melting emotion.,In fact,Kyuhyun lives the whole six years somewhere in his heart with hatred.

"Yah.Kyuhyun.You said he will do whatever you ask.Just show us to prove your words are right!" Changmin whispered into his ears.

"You will see later.Now I have to check my roses" Kyuhyun said back and he turned around to go to the rose yard before entering into the mansion.

"Why are you checking those?" His friends asked,follow around him.

"Years ago,when I reached here,Siwon and his grandpa are taking their duties for all these roses to flower..As I don't like seeing rosebuds,they have to remove rosebuds from my eyesight.If not,they will be scolded.." Kyuhyun stated proudily.

"Ah.you are so bossy!Kyuhyun!" His friends said and ran to the big rose yard to enjoy the breath taking scenery.

Kyuhyun smiled in satisfaction as he saw nothing about rosebuds and small roses.Siwon did all these? 

You're not that bad at a time like this,Siwon!

 

"You two!!See all the roses are flowering beautifully when I reach here! They are all done by Siwon.Last time,he was scolded as I saw a rosebud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter