Bitter Love One

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyunnie wants to look out the scenery in the mountain.Open the car door"

That voice of young master Cho Kyuhyun didn't fail to make almost all of people in the limousine awake instantly in the middle of night driving in highway.

In the limo,there are six people among which Driver Kang and Park Ajusshi taking in the front seats.Driver Kang is taking his responsibility not only as a driver but also a bodyguard to young master Cho.Park Ajusshi is the most favorite one to young master.He is not only a chef but also like a nanny to young master Cho..It can be truely said that young master Cho was almost grown and looked after by him.Furthermore,he is always the indispensable cook whenever young master Cho Kyuhyun goes around and takes a trip like this because of the nagging taste of young master who dislikes almost every cuisine except Park's cookery.

Though there are many skillful chefs at the luxurious mansion of resort located in Daegu in which was spent during relaxing summer holidays,young master Cho never finds his superb taste but with Park's cuisines.

The grandma of young master,Lady Cho,who never hesitates to fulfil and to get whatever his grandchild young master Cho wants and desires.Whatever Cho Kyuhyun wants,he always gets that.And his grandma never says 'No' and always spoils him so much.

Despite of his young age nearly ten years old,Cho Kyuhyun is like a golden prince,who has everything in his power at Cho mansion.

Not only the chef Park who always follows around him but also two servants are also the same.Ryeowook and Eunhyuk are taking their jobs by helping young master's daily routine jobs and spending their spare time by playing with young master Cho.Though they are about the same age with young master,they don't have to call him by name but 'young master Cho'.

"I said Open the car door"

That voice full of pride and authority of Cho Kyuhyun.

It was taught by his own grandma to order whatever he wants to all people in the Cho mansion without caring anyone.

~"they are just your servants who do everything that you order.They are not in same standard with you.If simply said,you are their master.They are people in very low standards.That's why,you don't need to favour all of them.Understood?"~

Those words of his grandma are just engraved in Cho Kyuhyun's heart.

Eventually,as a result,Cho Kyuhyun is a very very so damn naughty proud boy to his young age.

"Why don't you all care about what I said?I said open the car door."

The voice of little Cho Kyuhyun is louder than before.

As his grandma Lady Cho is still not wakening from her sleep,Park Ajusshi tries to coax young master as much as he could.

"Hyunnie..it's very dangerous to open the car door.Moreover,it's still darkening.If you open the car window,I'll open it..Ok?" 

"No..No..I want only the car door open to watch the scenery..I don't want to open the window." Hyunnie is still stubborn.

"It's not safe to drive if we open the car door.I'll open the car door if the dawn comes and if we reach the view point."

"No.I like driving on the way while the car door is open.Just open the car door."

Little Kyuhyun is still asking what he wants and he seems no giving up to get what he wants.

"If we drive with the open car-door,it is not so safe for all of us.We would drop out of the door as the way is so stony and rough.Aren't you afraid of being dropped out of the door?"

"No.I'm not afraid."

"But I'm afraid that you would drop out.Moreover,I'm afraid that your grandma will scold me."

"Don't be afraid.I promise you wouldn't be scolded by Grandma.Just open the car door."

"I won't.Hyunnie-ah..It's still early to reach the resort.Just sleep.Please."

"Didn't grandma order you to get whatever I want?"

"Yes.she did.But she ordered me not to spoil you if it comes the dangerous things."

"Ok.then,I'll wake her to get what I want" Hyunnie pouts and starts to try waking up his grandma who is still sleeping.

"Grandma!!Grandma!!They didn't fulfil what I want.Grandma.!!!" 

Hyunnie starts wakening the old woman who is groaning out of her slumber.

"Huh.We reach the resort?"

"Grandma.They refused to do what I want."Hyunnie said.

"What?What are you two doing?I said you two have to awake if Hyunnie is awake.Come here.Wook and Hyuk!!" The old woman who is just still in her sleepy mode didn't consider well anything and turned around to hit the forehead of two poor servants who are sleeping in the last seat.

Though they don't understand why they were hit,they couldn't retort anything back but try to relieve the sting pain and almost tearing up.

"Yah!Park Jung Soo!Did you also refuse to get what Hyunnie wants?" The old woman starts saying angrily.

"Hyun-Hyunnie wants the car door open,LadyCho.That's why I refused..It's so dangerous."

"Huh.Really.Hyunnie ah..It's right what Park said.You can't open the car door."

The old woman widen her fish eyes and starts coaxing her grandchild.

"I want to see the scenery."

"Ok.I will open the car window not the door.You would see the scenery through the window.Ok?" The old woman smiles towards her pouty grandchild.

"Hoon!!!Then,just open the car window!" Hyunnie crosses his arms and his lips are protruding so much.

"Driver Kang,open the front window." The old woman ordered the driver Kang.

"Open all of the windows and the ones beside me." Hyunnie is so annoyed as only front windows are open.

"They are fixed,Hyunnie-ah.You can't open those." The old woman said.

"That's why I said open the car door!!I want the fresh air coming into the car." 

"Hyunnie-ah.Air-con in our car is also fresh.If you want to open the car door,I would open it when we reach the view point." 

"I don't want to open the car door while the car stops driving." Hyunnie said.

"We'll be in danger if we drive the car like this." The old woman coaxed.

"I saw the other cars are driving with the car door opening." Hyunnie retorted.

"You are different from them.Hyunnie.You are not like them." The old woman said.

"What is the difference?" Hyunnie asked,feeling curious.

"They are just ordinary people.Just the men in the street.And you.you are a prince.A golden prince who is so precious unlike them." The old woman said.

"A golden prince?How?" Hyunnie asked so curiously.

"You was born from a highly wealthy family.You are perfect in everything like a golden prince.You were so carefully looked after like a precious jewel.That's why you are different from the ordinary people."

"So,Ryeowook and Eunhyuk?What are they?" Hyunnie asked,pointing the two boys who are in the last seat.

"They are also ordinary people.Unlike you,they are in their low standards.That's why you don't need to be friend with them.They are just your servants.Understand,Hyunnie?"

Little Kyuhyun attentively listened to his grandma's words and nodded.

Those highly proud words of the old woman make the men in front seat roll their eyes.

Indeed,the chef Park knows everything about the Cho mansion and the LadyCho.He has continued living there as there is a lovely bond to Hyunnie even though he despises the low attitude of LadyCho.

The old woman who always brags about her wealth is not truely from a high born family generation.The name LadyCho is also not her birth name and that name was changed by herself when his son,Hyunnie's father,becomes rich after working in foreign country,if truely say,after getting married with the wealthy foreign woman.And then,it instantly changes into this perfect life with the support over enough money of his son.That hateful old woman's attitude becomes negative when her poor life changes into a highly well-being one.

 

"Grandma.I don't like this car.Just tell Appa to exchange this car with more luxurious one." Hyunnie said.

"Alright,Hyunnie.I'll tell him." The old woman smiles.

"Hyunnie feels so cold.Ryeowook ah.Just take out my red sweater.Eunhyuk,just search my wollen gloves with red heart shapes." Hyunnie then continuously ordered to the servant boys.

"Yes.young master Cho.Here." the two boys said politely.

Then the old woman LadyCho took those sweater and gloves from them and wore on Hyunnie who just straightens his chubby hands to be stylishly worn.

"Hyunnie,we almost reach the view point..Do you wanna look out the scenery?" The grandma says while she keeps wearing the younger.

"I want to,grandma." Hyunnie cheerfully said.

"Driver Kang,we will take a rest when we reach the view point." The old woman ordered.

"Yes.LadyCho"

 

After she kept wearing the highly branded ones on his grandchild,she smiles feeling so satisfied to see his grand child glowing like a sweet charming prince.Her grandson named Cho Kyuhyun can unbelievably live in a fashionable and stylish way to his young age.He always looks like a master to his young age.That expression of full pride,those eyes filled with outstandingly self-confidence,that honey voice but with the tone of master-like are everything about LadyCho admires even though whoever opposes those manners.This is what she wants.Those types are what she moulds into her grandson like she wants.

In her life she has never been dreamt of being lived like this-a perfect life.

She got married with the ordinary man who works as a salesman around her twenties.A baby boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter