Bitter Love Two

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm coming! Ajumma!!" Siwon replied out to the old woman,running down the stairs.

It makes him so exciting and happy when his grandpa told him the owners of this resort are coming soon.He got amazed and he can't believe his own ears when Lee Ajumma told the owners of this Cho resort are just coming once a year to spend the holidays.He thought the rich waste money like this-buying a big luxurious mansion but coming to this mansion only once a year.Everything about the wealthy beings is extremely astounding for him who is such a poor boy,trying not to loose his small space to live by doing all house chores so hard.For him,it is like a heaven to lie on his small bed at night after he has done all housework of Cho resort.When he reached here in the first time,he can't believe his eyes to see such a big mansion like Cho resort.

As he feels lonely to live in a silent big mansion,doing the housework,he thought it'll be good that the owners are going to visit here and he is happier and more excited when the owner of this resort is around his age as he thought they are gonna be friends and playmates.However that super proud Cho Kyuhyun will agree with making friends with a very poor boy like him?

Thinking more and more about the highly proud Cho Kyuhyun,Siwon starts to feel a bit scared and eerie about that young owner.Then the loud voice of Lee Ajumma snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Siwon-ah.Come quickly.Don't run in a rush to them.Young master likes only when the servants bow him respectfully.If not,he'll definitely fire us!"

 

...

 

Despite Siwon bent his head respectfully like the others,he stole a few glances toward the young master called Cho Kyuhyun as that proud boy's behaviours are a bit strange and unusual to him.

Cho Kyuhyun is putting his little hands around his waist,his head is more than lifted upwards and his pinky lips are protruding adorably and his browny eyebrows are knitting cutely as if he is like an authorized person.And carefully checking all over the yard which is almost covered with dark red roses and behind him there are Siwon,Siwon's grandpa,Lee Ajumma and a few servants.

Not too far away from him two boys around his age who seem his servants are standing to be ready for doing what he wants.

Siwon chuckled softly as it is so amusing that this Cho Kyuhyun is behaving so cutely but highly proud like a super boss to his young age.

"Siwon..Be quiet!" 

Then he covered his mouth not to laugh out loud as Lee Ajumma gave him a slight nudge.

"Siwon.What is so amusing to you?Don't chuckle.His grandma is looking to us.Just be quiet." Ajumma said,taking a look to the old woman who is sitting on a comfy sofa in the middle of yard,smiling satisfyingly to his grandson's bossy manners.

"Ajumma.He is just so funny.heeheehe." Siwon feels so amused.

"Hush!Siwon-ah..Be quiet!" Lee Ajumma warned as little proud Kyuhyun is stepping toward them from those roses garden.

"Who treat the roses everyday?" Cho Kyuhyun asked.

"I treat them everyday" Siwon said back.

"Who are you? Weren't you taught to answer me calling young master Cho?" Little Kyuhyun starts to get annoyed.

"Why not?You're younger than me!Why I'm calling you like that?" Siwon said.

"Siwon-ah." Soo Man grandpa warned him and "I'm sorry,Young master Cho.He is my grandson,Choi Siwon.He doesn't know much about well-mannered ones as he reached here just a month ago.I'm sorry" the old man bowed.

"Grandpa!" Though Siwon tried to argue,he became silent as Lee Ajumma nudged him hard.

"Just teach him how to treat me so well!" Little Kyuhyun said.

"Are you blind,Siwon?" 

Siwon got amazed at that question Cho Kyuhyun threw at him.

"I'm not!" 

"Then,don't you see the roses buds in that pot?Don't you know I don't like seeing non-flowering roses when I reach here!" Kyuhyun angrily said.

"I didn't remove those rose buds as they are going to flower tomorrow" Siwon retorted.

"I don't want to see them flowering tomorrow.I want to see them flowering only today!So,you have to do those rose buds to flower today!" Little Kyuhyun smirked.

"Huh?A-Are you" Though Siwon tried to say something back to that ridiculous boy,his grandpa just gave him a nudge to bring that flower pot with rose bud.

Siwon then ran quickly to bring that flower pot and placed it front of Kyuhyun who is now smirking a little.

"Make these buds open into flowers right now!" Cho Kyuhyun wore a smirk.

It really annoys Siwon when that Cho Kyuhyun ordered him to do impossible things like this.Siwon starts feeling slightly angry about most annoying habit of Cho Kyuhyun.

How can he do these rosebuds to flower right now?

His grandpa and Lee Ajumma and other servants are watching him so worriedly and two follower boys behind Cho Kyuhyun seem to feel amused to see him like this and the old woman sitting on the sofa is laughing like mocking him.

And Cho Kyuhyun.He is now smiling smugly with a victory smirk.

"Ha.Just beg me as you can't do what I order."

Siwon can't bear to see him as a pathetic poor boy front of many people.He gritted his teeth and inhaled a deep breath and smiled.He won't be beaten by that Cho Kyuhyun like this.

"I can do that." Siwon said firmly.

"Ok.See ya.Just make rosebuds to be in flowers." Little Kyuhyun then chuckled.

"You have to close your eyes while I'm doing this" Siwon said.

"Ok.Here all of you close your eyes!" Kyuhyun said,closing his almond eyes.

Siwon then ran towards the flower pot in which big beautiful roses grow and he picked a big one and tied it together with a stalk having rosebud.And he covered that rose with his hands.

"You can open your eyes,young master" It's now Siwon's turn to smirk.

Once Kyuhyun open his eyes and Siwon say out loud 'Hoo.Hoo.RoseBuds!Wake up!Hoo.Hoo.' and uncovered his hands to see the big rose flower.

"Yah!Rosebuds are just tied with flowers!Are you mocking me now?" Kyuhyun yelled out as the servants around him are whispering and chuckling out loud.

"Didn't you say you want to see the buds into flowers?I just did what you asked?What is wrong?" Siwon smirked.

"You! You! Don't you dare mock at me! You'll see how is result!" Little Kyuhyun said,his rosy cheeks are now redder with anger.

Then he the tap and took the water pipe that is used to water the plants and when the water flow came out of pipe,he threw right it to Siwon who is not running away,still there though he feels suffocating with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter