Bitter Love Five

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah.Cho Kyuhyun! What's wrong with you? Come on,we're going to visit around with you." Changmin and Minho sat beside Kyuhyun who is grabbing hold of bed covers which hide his face.

"No,I want to sleep more" Kyuhyun said.

"Yah!!! You have no habit of sleeping at this time! Come on! Get up!" Minho said,trying to uncover the blanket.

"It must be something wrong.Since yesterday morning he came back,he didn't say any word and went to sleep immediately! Yah,Cho Kyuhyun.Tell us,what had happened yesterday outside?" The two of his friends exclaimed.

"Nothing!!It's nothing" Kyuhyun yelled out.

 

Kyuhyun has made up his mind not to tell the incident that happened yesterday to his friends.Not only his friends,he has decided not to tell that to anyone.

 

"I love you" 

"I love you so much" 

Those words that Siwon told with too much bitterness and hate freaked him out of the hell.He couldn't forget that expression of Siwon whose cold and sharp stares into his eyes while proposing front of him.

And that kiss.That rough kiss Siwon gave him at his very first time.

He hates it,No.He feels strongly shocked,frightened to that kiss.

Often staring at his right hand that gave two hard slaps to Siwon when he was in his bedroom last night,he thought he was out of mistakes from his side.But,how could he stay calm when he was under another young man,their lips are almost touching?Throughout his seventeen years of life,he didn't even make out and have no any boyfriends or girlfriends.Moreover,that young man who is in the embarassing situation is his servant from lower standard.

Was his reaction to accidental situtation that occured yesterday a big mistake? 

Indeed,Choi Siwon's cold stares into his eyes freaked him out so much.

He feels so scared to that look of Siwon.

Whenever,Kyuhyun thinks about that happening,he feels upset,scared, and frightened.And he hates Siwon who said those three beautiful magic words painfully,rudely and cruelly to him.

 

"We'll go home back tomorrow." Kyuhyun suddenly said,sitting up uncovering the blanket.

"Huh.? Yah! We're just here for merely ten days! Didn't you say you'll stay here for a month? " Minho said.

"Yeah.Why are you so sudden?" Changmin asked.

"I don't want to stay more..It's really boring here! Just pack your luggages!" Kyuhyun said.

"Ok,then.But,you don't still prove what you said!" Minho said,winking at Changmin who seems so amused to hear next words.

"Prove what?" Kyuhyun asked,

"Didn't you say you own Siwon's life? You said you will show us how you can bully him.Didn't you?" Changmin said.

"Yeah,right.But,Siwon doesn't look like he's afraid of you even a bit.Haha,Kyuhyun-ah.you're so good at bragging.Heeheee!" Minho laughed out.

"We'll tell others about you're so full of yourself with your servants.Haha" 

Mockingly,his two friends laughed at him so loud.

"Yah!! You two!!! I'm his master! He would do anything I want!!" Kyuhyun said,feeling agitated.

"Then,Care to prove it?" The two said almost simultaneously.

That challenging tone of his ungrateful friends made Kyuhyun too stubborn to process his smart brain.

"Just wait and see how I prove!" Kyuhyun then smirked,thinking about his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter