Bitter Love Three

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time when Cho Kyuhyun stayed at the Cho resort during his holidays is like a terrible hell for Siwon.Cho Kyuhyun's bossy manners are incredible ones to his young age and make Siwon gape in awful hatred.All the people in the mansion treat him like a golden prince,if not,they surely know how their fate will change.Two boys named Ryeowook and Eunhyuk can't also seem to take a rest even a bit,always follow their young master Cho to do what he wants.The chef called Park Ajusshi who accompanies with that bossy boy always spends his whole time in the kitchen to cook whatever Cho Kyuhyun wants.Lee Ajumma simply hates that boy as that young rich boy doesn't know the word 'respect'.Siwon never sees his grandma LadyCho teach her super proud grandson not to behave like that and she always ignores his bad manners as she has no time to advise her grandson,always going shopping and gambling on card games.Moreover,she even supports him to behave unfairly.

 

Siwon tries his best not to meet that hateful Cho Kyuhyun.After he has done all his work for rose yard in the very early morning,he spends his spare time in the little store house behind the mansion.Though he avoids to meet the bossy boy as possible as he could,that Cho Kyuhyun never gives him a chance to let him go.

"Siwon!!! Siwon !!!!" 

As he heard his name called by a boy outside of the store house,he went out to see that boy,Ryeowook.

"What's the matter,Ryeowook?" Siwon asked,

"Young master is calling you.He is waiting in the yard.If you don't come quickly,he said you'll be punished very bad" 

Then Siwon went to the yard together with Ryeowook.

Cho Kyuhyun is standing in the middle of dark red roses in the yard front of mansion.He is wearing the dark red sweater and his boots are also dark red color.His eyes are also burning with anger,his little eyebrows are knitting in annoyance to something.

"Yah.Slaveboy!"

See how he is calling him!

Siwon said nothing back still standing front of him looking at that angry kitten.

"Do you see these roses?" Kyuhyun pointed at roses.

"Yeah." Siwon said.

"Yah.Then,how are these?" Kyuhyun angrily said.

"They look good." Siwon said,these roses are nothing wrong in his eyes,even bigger than others.But,that Cho Kyuhyun.?

"Yah! Don't you know I don't like that kind of roses.The petals are now withering and the pollen look so bad. Don't you know I don't like seeing these out-dated roses?" Kyuhyun yelled.

'Ha.then close your eyes if you don't want to see.Your brain is out-dated,not these roses!!!" Siwon internally scoffed.

"Yah! Don't you hear me ! Next time, throw away theses kind of roses before I see!!! Understood!" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah." Siwon sighed.

"Ok.,then let's start" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Start what?" Siwon frowned.

"Start to punish you! Just do 'sit-up' hundred times" Kyuhyun smirked in an evil way.

"Why I'm doing that? " Siwon gritted his teeth,both of his cheeks are redder with anger.

"Because I would like to punish you!" 

"No.I won't do!" Siwon said,clenching his fists.

"Yah.Don't you say you'll do anything I order? Don't you afraid your grandpa will be fired?" Kyuhyun grinned smugly,using the words Siwon afraid most threatening him.

Siwon then exhaled deeply,relaxing his fists and crossing his arms to hold his ears to do 'sit-up' as Kyuhyun said.

"Haha.Let's count! One...Two...Three." With the bossy tone of Kyuhyun counting the number of sit-up and the giggles of two servant boys,Siwon starts doing sit-up.His body is aching with shame not muscle tense.

"Fifty...Fifty-two...Fifty-three"

His body is sweating all over while that Cho Kyuhyun comfortably sat down on the sofa,counting the numbers.

"Eighty-eight...Eighty-nine...Ninety!" 

His muscle can't withstand any more and thus,he fell down,his breathing is shallower and shallower.

"Yah.Aren't you a boy? Haha..Stand up! It's not up to hundred!!!" Kyuhyun mocked.

Siwon then gulped a mouthful saliva and wiped too much sweat falling on his forehead and strenuously stand up to do 'sit-up'.

"Ok.Haha..Ninety-one...Ninety-two.."

"Ninety-eight...Ninety-nine...Hundred!" 

Then all of them clapped their hands cheerfully.

Kyuhyun is laughing so evilly,clapping his hands.

Siwon then stood up immediately and ran away from them.He needs to be away from them.Not even a bit.He needs not to hear h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter